Author Topic: "Biebers recent behaviour because he is hooked on steroids"  (Read 10174 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: "Biebers recent behaviour because he is hooked on steroids"
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
He wants to be so black he can taste it.
Well, Usher is his (laughing very hard) "mentor". And Diddy gave him a Lambo when he was 16.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2014, 02:02:05 PM »
Well, Usher is his (laughing very hard) "mentor". And Diddy gave him a Lambo when he was 16.

this dude is on the decline now, his living off pure celebrity, Kim K's show and her team keep her relevant, this dude is looking like
white trash, or as chris rock says "White Toxic"

he needs smash hits to stay relevant, the kids that adored him are now getting older and will move on.

Its all good, New Kids On The Block still sellout 200 seat high school stadiums when they tour.

Usher is now a dud, had to cancel a concert in Australia due to Low to No ticket sales. Lady Gaga is on the decline too.

Money rolls in when you tour, ask Beyonce.  Only artist selling well that i recall is Drake and Eminem...maybe Rihanna...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2014, 02:07:13 PM »
this dude is on the decline now, his living off pure celebrity, Kim K's show and her team keep her relevant, this dude is looking like
white trash, or as chris rock says "White Toxic"

he needs smash hits to stay relevant, the kids that adored him are now getting older and will move on.

Its all good, New Kids On The Block still sellout 200 seat high school stadiums when they tour.

Usher is now a dud, had to cancel a concert in Australia due to Low to No ticket sales. Lady Gaga is on the decline too.

Money rolls in when you tour, ask Beyonce.  Only artist selling well that i recall is Drake and Eminem...maybe Rihanna...
Didn't Beyonce or Kanye have to cancel a concert in Australia due to low ticket sales?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »
#haterz

Welcome to the Thunderdome my nig....I mean Hebrew.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 02:11:45 PM »
i hope that kid gets gang raped by a biker gang and left for dead
R

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »
what a little dipshit.... how do you get addicted to clen, I bet he doesn't even cycle it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2014, 02:52:32 AM »
Didn't Beyonce or Kanye have to cancel a concert in Australia due to low ticket sales?

Hey parker!

Kanye cannot sell a show here, beyonce can sell out 20 times over. I went to a concert in 2011, every show sold out.

Kanye did have a concert here, most girls went only because Kim K was going to be there. She is very popular here. Kanye not so much.

Beyonce is also very popular here, her and jay z never did come here for that tour, but i think it was too far for them to come and she was here in 2011 and 2013.

Timberlake also sells out here, Pink as well (I dont know why)

Selena Gomez cancelled due to no tickets sold. Her PR team claimed she couldn't make it due to "exhaustion"