Author Topic: WTF, honeys are taking over the gridiron - female football players  (Read 5002 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
 >:(

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BTW, 1 and 2 prove Sam would do well against black kids her age.  8)  

LSU's QB blows ass.  >:(

Miss 28 LSU 20

Fucker tossed an int on the 4 yd line.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Re: WTF, honeys are taking over the gridiron.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:30 PM »
When I played pee-wee league football, there was this bi-racial chick on our team who was the starting free safety, tail back, and was also the second string quarterback. She was best on the team because she was lean, tall, and her dad ran specialty drills with her at home. I was an offensive guard(short, fat tree stump body type w/some speed), and whenever they ran a trap play to my opposite side, she'd never wait for me to make my block to cut to the outside....she'd just take the toss from the QB, run to the line, juke the DE and burn everyone down the field...

I remember this vividly, because she was a hot looking hood rat. She looks similar to Persia White these days.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »
The women of the Lingerie Football League are beasts! They have speed, can block, can throw, and look good doing it, too! And they can fight...seen several of them post up and go at it---like watching a boxing match. Far more entertaining than NFL, those chicks are speedy as hell.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »
The women of the Lingerie Football League are beasts! They have speed, can block, can throw, and look good doing it, too! And they can fight...seen several of them post up and go at it---like watching a boxing match. Far more entertaining than NFL, those chicks are speedy as hell.
And from what I've seen, they can follow instructions/plays a little bit better than guys too. Guys will let their ego get in the way at times, when females have the ability bypass that...well at least on the field that is.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 04:53:00 PM »
And from what I've seen, they can follow instructions/plays a little bit better than guys too. Guys will let their ego get in the way at times, when females have the ability bypass that...well at least on the field that is.
Yep, I've notice that as well. But, to me it seems, women get their emotions too involved...there have been fights, where you know a dude would let it go...not with the women, they want to stomp a mudhole in the chick...

Many of the women are fitness, cheerleaders, type chicks...girls that you see in the gym.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »

I don't know about more entertaining than the nfl, but it's great. They are fast,hit hard, and don't wear much, what's not to like,,haha

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 09:26:21 PM »
I don't know about more entertaining than the nfl, but it's great. They are fast,hit hard, and don't wear much, what's not to like,,haha
You just listed why it's more entertaining.

doomy

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 10:01:09 PM »

probably more reps than a lot of DBs and WRs, even at 130 pounds.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 10:04:17 PM »

Those skimpy outfits help

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 10:19:00 PM »
Those skimpy outfits help
apparently, some aren't even wearing anything under them..there have been a couple of them that have had their bottoms pulled down.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 10:23:23 PM »

probably more reps than a lot of DBs and WRs, even at 130 pounds.
honestly she's probably on something

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 10:30:16 PM »

you don't say...

doomy

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 08:14:23 AM »

maybe. doesn't seem to have the roid voice though

[ Invalid YouTube link ]