Author Topic: Why dont people use crystal meth instead of steroids?  (Read 25527 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Why dont people use crystal meth instead of steroids?
« on: November 17, 2012, 03:29:01 PM »
was talking in an xbox live chatroom the other night with some gamers on the boxing game, talking shit and what not

so there was an account of this dude who claimed he took crystal meth, well he said that shit gave him super endurance, he siad his muscles never got tired, because he was working cutting up limbs n trees doing manual labor with no breaks no rest and no food he stood up for a few days working like that to make some money, very descriptave in  that he had unlimited energy with saw dust all over him sweating and he didnt care he said he felt like the "terminator" . it was an amazing true account to say the least
A

nefario

• Getbig III
Re: Why dont people use crystal meth instead of steroids?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:30:45 PM »
Ask her.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
Ask her.

lol how are you getting more mugshots of her, wich site? and free aswell? give  me a link bro lol
A

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »
was talking in an xbox live chatroom the other night with some gamers on the boxing game, talking shit and what not

so there was an account of this dude who claimed he took crystal meth, well he said that shit gave him super endurance, he siad his muscles never got tired, because he was working cutting up limbs n trees doing manual labor with no breaks no rest and no food he stood up for a few days working like that to make some money, very descriptave in  that he had unlimited energy with saw dust all over him sweating and he didnt care he said he felt like the "terminator" . it was an amazing true account to say the least

Give it a go Johnny fuckwit and get back to us in 6 months and tell us how meth worked out for you.

That is if youre not too busy being Mr O by then.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 03:35:44 PM »
crystal meth is great for people who work manual labor.  Lots of energy and no real other effects besides some mild euphoria.  Personally I think the drug is complete shit because there is nothing to he gained from it spiritually or emotionally.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 03:36:41 PM »
crystal meth is great for people who work manual labor.  Lots of energy and no real other effects besides some mild euphoria.  Personally I think the drug is complete shit because there is nothing to he gained from it spiritually or emotionally.

::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 03:44:13 PM »
big jm stop being negative bro
A

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 03:47:26 PM »
lol how are you getting more mugshots of her, wich site? and free aswell? give  me a link bro lol

Just a quick Google image search of the original image you posted and then used her name to search for more hits.  It's only stalkerish if you want it to be.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Mecklenburg-County-NC/Jessica-Chappell-Scott.8236678.html

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Just a quick Google image search of the original image you posted and then used her name to search for more hits.  It's only stalkerish if you want it to be.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Mecklenburg-County-NC/Jessica-Chappell-Scott.8236678.html

in otherwords you take the name and just google it?

but how type in bro

Jessica Scott

or

Jessica Scott mugshots?
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »

O

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 04:01:56 PM »
in otherwords you take the name and just google it?

but how type in bro

Jessica Scott

or

Jessica Scott mugshots?

Yeah basically, I used her full name, middle name included.  More details in my reply to your PM.  No treasure trove of pics of her though...I just saw that and moved along.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 04:03:42 PM »
Since we're  Looking at police blotters. Look at them: how many are meth related? Possession, steal for..., fights because of...., etc. how many? Most

How many due to steroids? None.

There's you answer

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 04:08:09 PM »
Ask her.

ok

You don't mind if I shove your head into the aquarium at the same time, right?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »

Check PCP users...alot of dudes in the DC area who lift use it...saw a dude who was 5'5 220, not a fat 220 either, built like a brick, forearms like Phil...too bad he smelled like PCP and was lit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2012, 05:32:23 PM »
I've known guys who used it pre contest to curb the appetite before the insulin craze

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 06:27:15 PM »
And I thought my threads were stupid  ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 06:30:06 PM »
Lots of energy and no real other effects besides some mild euphoria.
Dead wrong here. Extreme euphoria, yes. "Mild", no way.

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
big jm stop being negative bro

positive:

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 06:32:08 PM »
That drug will ruin you faster than anything. Everything that its made from has a skull and cross bones on it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
Good question Johnny Falcon. Oh wait............. ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 06:37:14 PM »
That drug will ruin you faster than anything. Everything that its made from has a skull and cross bones on it.
x2, voice of experience here. Nasty, nasty shit to get into.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 08:32:38 PM »
Dead wrong here. Extreme euphoria, yes. "Mild", no way.
well, maybe i didnt experience much euphoria because my brain doesnt respond to serotonin-stimulating drugs anymore.  but when i tried it, i didnt really experience much of anything at all besides staying awake till 7 am.   have you ever tried MDMA? in order to be able to speak on the differences? cuz i am talking about relative euphoria compared to MDMA. which, based on what i experienced, is completely incomparable. where meth was mental alertness and wakefullness with a bit of increased mood, MDMA is a burning fire of intense passionate love coming from deep within your soul.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
well, maybe i didnt experience much euphoria because my brain doesnt respond to serotonin-stimulating drugs anymore.  but when i tried it, i didnt really experience much of anything at all besides staying awake till 7 am.   have you ever tried MDMA? in order to be able to speak on the differences? cuz i am talking about relative euphoria compared to MDMA. which, based on what i experienced, is completely incomparable. where meth was mental alertness and wakefullness with a bit of increased mood, MDMA is a burning fire of intense passionate love coming from deep within your soul.
Yes, I've used them all. Meth (smoked or injected) is 100x more potent than MDMA IMHO (plus the rush is indescribable). Snorted meth is fairly mild.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 08:52:59 PM »
hmm. i smoked it. maybe it was a bad batch. but these days even pure mdma doesnt effect me. last time i tried it was a few weeks ago and i snorted 4 and took 2. didnt do shit but dialate my pupils and i know they were 100% pure.