Author Topic: Muscular Body Image Lures Boys Into Gym, and Obsession  (Read 12704 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Muscular Body Image Lures Boys Into Gym, and Obsession
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
And here I thought obesity was the problem

In America everything you do = problem

Humans = problem

Solution = less humans, less food, less oil, less thin, less fat, less everything

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:56 PM »
Biggest bunch BS ever written
“You get these kids now, they’re 5 feet 6 inches, 5 feet 7 inches, weighing 265 pounds with two percent body fat,” he said. “Give me a break.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2012, 10:07:09 PM »
they would actually! they've been working hard over recent years to feminise young males with poisons that lower testosterone in our food, water.. even the fucking air that we breathe . not forgetting the constant media barrage promoting femininity in males and homosexuality

Really?
Then why is the raw bench record about to be broken, every year records are broken at the Olympics, people are stronger and taller than ever. I don't agree that people are getting physically weaker,
However we ARE being feminized. This is where Uberman is right in his rants. Nobody cares though because he's so damn negative
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2012, 10:18:18 PM »
Really?
Then why is the raw bench record about to be broken, every year records are broken at the Olympics, people are stronger and taller than ever. I don't agree that people are getting physically weaker,
However we ARE being feminized. This is where Uberman is right in his rants. Nobody cares though because he's so damn negative
Apparently, many of the lotions we use have estrogen compounds...

"We" as in men are being feminized, because the feminist agenda is to deride 'male-ness', masculinity is evil...we are the "enemy"..truth is, men are not the enemy, nor are women. this divisive-ness only serves one purpose.