1) Chris Aceto: almost everyone seems to agree he is the best one, and I also think so, both from his results + what I've read from his approach, so not much to add here, apparently doesn't do the drug-strategy (or at least claims not to publicly)
2) George Farah: seems to consistently get good results, uses a sane dietary approach with plenty of carbohydrates, an annoying bullshitter but get's the job done, everyone knows about the DNP-rumours but never heard of actual confirmation on this from clients
3) Chad Nicholls: despite his well known successes with Ronnie and Flex, he seems to have more failures than the above 2, that's the reason I put him in third, lack of consistency
4) Hany Rambod: again, despite great successes with Phil and Jay, he seems to have a lot of clients that were "off", especially lately, was once the flavor of the day but he's dropping down fast, is rumored to be the one letting his clients use the biggest doses out of these 5 guru's
5) Dave Palumbo: uses a ketogenic diet which I'm not a fan of at all, imo as a result of his keto-approach, I've yet to see good showings of clients of his, Centopani for instance looked much better post-Palumbo on a carbohydrate based diet, Tony Freeman seems to be his best client results-wise but even he could be better on a carbohydrate-based diet imo, he almost always looks a bit flat
Let's hear your top 5 people
I'm very curious if there are people here that are more "in the know", people that have worked with 1 of them or know of their methods more in detail, especially the drug part.