Author Topic: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy  (Read 21460 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Netanyahu Unaware of Camera, says America can be moved easy
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2012, 04:23:29 PM »
So, how do you explain the murder/rape etc. in South Africa now?  I mean, if they're doing so well.

the same way you explain the very high crime rates in eastern europe....when nations become free there is always a period of lawlessness....look what happened to Russia as well..any black guys in those countries>???????????????????????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2012, 04:24:25 PM »
You are the one in denial.....are you a black?

whats that got to do with it?....are you a Fag?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2012, 11:39:08 PM »
Master of excuses...

The fact alone that your people are always the (only) ones spouting off about how they got the short end of the stick speaks volumes.

What else can they do?  Accept the brutal facts?  Too hard for most.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2012, 11:48:50 PM »
The Chinese are already pouring into Africa in their hundreds of thousands....

Really?  What parts of Africa?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2012, 11:52:52 PM »
No doubt World Vision will be asking us to sponser them within a few decades.
Here's an excerpt of a review for the book by an ANTI-Apartheid activist:

However, I have just finished anti-Apartheid activist R W Johnson's account of South Africa since Apartheid: 'South Africa's Brave New World.' It took some time and resilience to finish this brilliant, incisive and data-based account by Johnson, because it is so depressing to see how the peaceful transition to majority rule was so totally thrown away. Moreover, the post-Apartheid Nelson Mandela comes out of the account as a relatively powerless figure-head, who naively put ANC unity ahead of good governance, and whose ignorance of basic economics meant he had nothing to say on key decisions which were left to his deputy. The result was disaster.

The book is an absolutely devastating critique of what the ANC has done to South Africa in terms of corruption, appalling inefficiency and destruction of the industrial state. It is told by a Financial Times journalist and the critique is from a liberal concerned with the Black South African working class, who have been very badly served by the corrupt African middle class that has pillaged the economy, the aid donations, not to mention their leader Thambo Mbeki's denial that HIV causes AIDS.

For example, South Africa's water supply system was the best in Africa but has been slowly destroyed by incompetence and in due course with climate change, this may kill hundreds of thousands, if there is a serious drought. The power grid had 30% over capacity in 1994, and there are now frequent power outages because no new capacity has been built and existing capacity is not well maintained. The railway system was the best in Africa, and is now so bad that Black South African customers have literally burned down several major rail stations in frustration. The police are hopelessly corrupt and filled with incompetent senior officers, who have ballooned in numbers at the expense of the on the ground policing. Approximately four times as many people die in police custody each year as happened under the tyranny of Apartheid. And the violent crime rate is astronomic and South Africa is the rape capital of the world.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »
whats that got to do with it?....are you a Fag?

Because only a black would try defend such a shitty, murderous and corrupt government.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2012, 04:08:43 AM »

you are an ethnocentric retard. i couldn't give a flying f@ck about your ancestry.

bottom line is, we are both here now and for whatever reason it is clear that i have the superior world knowledge.

if i had to guess, i would say you probably come from a long line of distinguished p1ss ants.

Your 'facts' ignore inflation and the fact that a country was still experiencing economic growth under boycotts and severe sanctions.

Of course once the sanctions and boycotts are lifted there would be more foreign investment due foreigners being able to invest. Plus, the weaker currency also made it more attractive.

But I'm following the views of economists here......even The Economist last month has echoed my views in two articles.

Even they say that people are generally worse off now...

The fact is that far FAR more people are dying and getting raped. Many even raped to death, including babies and these crimes are 99% committed by blacks. Unemployment increasing every year and crumbling infrastructure, massive corruption, corrupt and brutal police and a government working with crime-cartels..... just like all the other African countries.

There is no excuse for murdering in order to steal and especially for torturing victims for hours.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
Because only a black would try defend such a shitty, murderous and corrupt government.

I guess the Russian government is a light of freedom and honesty......how many blacks are in the government there???

Running shitty governments, corruption, and murder happen in governments run by many races......putting this on blacks shows your hypocrisy and ruins your credibility

please leave the thread

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:51 AM »

I guess the Russian government is a light of freedom and honesty......how many blacks are in the government there???

Running shitty governments, corruption, and murder happen in governments run by many races......putting this on blacks shows your hypocrisy and ruins your credibility

please leave the thread

South Africa is now the murder, rape and baby-rape capital of the world.

The main issue here is rampant MURDER, death and rape.

And specifically the LEVEL of brutality.

Does a human being rape babies and children in front of parents.....? Or rape BABIES full-stop?

And rape a man in front of his wife after torturing them....and then killing them? Would you like to die like that....?

They wait in peoples houses till people come back so they torture them and get a kick out of it. Sometimes they don't even steal anything.

There are also many cases of mass arsonists burning white people's farms.....and there are indications of government support in these actions as well as farm murders.

70 000 white people have been massacred since 1994. Over 4000 of them farmers.

Genocide Watch has published several articles and videos on this and point figures at government involvement as well as classifying whites at level 6 out of 8 on the Genocide Scale....7 is Genocide and 8 the aftermath.

The problem here is DEATH.

If it were not for this, I would not be complaining here now.

The problem is DEATH.

Please get this into your head.

The problem is that YOU think this is about white people not liking having a black government but you are wrong, I don't give a shit what colour the rulers are as long as they don't preach HATE against me and will at least make an effort to protect me.

They are very hostile towards whites, use aggressive language and sing about killing whites. Even the President does, he sings about his machine gun to kill farmers.

Do you understand....?

I can still deal with a shitty economy but there is NO negotiation if they cannot and will not try and protect innocent people and make the SAFETY of all citizens a priority.

The fact is that under white races, people of all races were much much SAFER.

Oh, and I don't like the Russian government but just because they are white, I still won't in any way support them. Think about this.

If you support such a regime, then you are a callous person who doesn't care about the loss of human life.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2012, 09:21:57 AM »
South Africa is now the murder, rape and baby-rape capital of the world.

The main issue here is rampant MURDER, death and rape.

And specifically the LEVEL of brutality.

Does a human being rape babies and children in front of parents.....? Or rape BABIES full-stop?

And rape a man in front of his wife after torturing them....and then killing them? Would you like to die like that....?

They wait in peoples houses till people come back so they torture them and get a kick out of it. Sometimes they don't even steal anything.

There are also many cases of mass arsonists burning white people's farms.....and there are indications of government support in these actions as well as farm murders.

70 000 white people have been massacred since 1994. Over 4000 of them farmers.

Genocide Watch has published several articles and videos on this and point figures at government involvement as well as classifying whites at level 6 out of 8 on the Genocide Scale....7 is Genocide and 8 the aftermath.

The problem here is DEATH.

If it were not for this, I would not be complaining here now.

The problem is DEATH.

Please get this into your head.

The problem is that YOU think this is about white people not liking having a black government but you are wrong, I don't give a shit what colour the rulers are as long as they don't preach HATE against me and will at least make an effort to protect me.

They are very hostile towards whites, use aggressive language and sing about killing whites. Even the President does, he sings about his machine gun to kill farmers.

Do you understand....?

I can still deal with a shitty economy but there is NO negotiation if they cannot and will not try and protect innocent people and make the SAFETY of all citizens a priority.

The fact is that under white races, people of all races were much much SAFER.

Oh, and I don't like the Russian government but just because they are white, I still won't in any way support them. Think about this.

If you support such a regime, then you are a callous person who doesn't care about the loss of human life.

rampant is in the eyes of the beholder....there is rampant rape and murder in russia as well....byt the government...by the various mafias there and by the citizens as well....Russia is one of the most murderous countries in the world.....yes so is South Africa....but you are presenting your argument in a racist way to prove a point....and it depends on where you get your info....there is a large discrepancy on the stats......I saw a list where SA and Russia were both in the top 5

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
rampant is in the eyes of the beholder....there is rampant rape and murder in russia as well....byt the government...by the various mafias there and by the citizens as well....Russia is one of the most murderous countries in the world.....yes so is South Africa....but you are presenting your argument in a racist way to prove a point....and it depends on where you get your info....there is a large discrepancy on the stats......I saw a list where SA and Russia were both in the top 5

America is probably the most murderous country as they have killed MILLIONS and are probably busy killing civilians now with drone-strikes as we type. As well as being close allies with the worlds most oppressive states.

So your 'eye of the beholder' perspective make you part of a murderous war mongering state which illegally invades other countries and destablises regions for its own benefit.
And then you preach to others with all the blood on your hands while living in the country of the native Americans.

And you're the racist as you support a murderous black government just because they're black.

I tried talking sense to you.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2012, 03:01:30 PM »
America is probably the most murderous country as they have killed MILLIONS and are probably busy killing civilians now with drone-strikes as we type. As well as being close allies with the worlds most oppressive states.

So your 'eye of the beholder' perspective make you part of a murderous war mongering state which illegally invades other countries and destablises regions for its own benefit.
And then you preach to others with all the blood on your hands while living in the country of the native Americans.

And you're the racist as you support a murderous black government just because they're black.

I tried talking sense to you.

holy shit...WHERE DO YOU SEE THAT I SUPPORT A MURDEROUS BLACK GOVERNMENT????..all I said was for you to temper your obvious racism and recognize that ALL GOVERNMENTS OF ALL RACES CAN BE MURDEROUS OR TORTURE PEOPLE.....thats all I said...how do you equatre that with supporting a murderous black government???.......

the Russian government and Russian citizens murder all the time.....as do the North Koreans, Chinese, and many other governments in South America..that was the point...you are leting your racism overtake your judgement

and yes I agree that the U.S. has a very high murder rate..thanks for pointing that out since it bolsters my argument

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2012, 02:11:53 AM »
why are the fed all jews?

why are we not on atomic power and past the gasoline age?

oh yeah

democrats

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »
why are the fed all jews?

why are we not on atomic power and past the gasoline age?

oh yeah

democrats

your politics are so dumb its amazing..its the Repubs who are in league with the oil companies and don't want to do anything that hurts their profits...