Author Topic: Fucking steelers  (Read 8461 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Fucking steelers
« on: November 18, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
Lets go Ravens. Bitch as statue of a Qb in leftwich, and they can't smother him.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Fucking steelers
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 11:25:42 AM »
Lets go Ravens. Bitch as statue of a Qb in leftwich, and they can't smother him.

Defense played great for the Ravens. Why Tomlin didn't switch to Charlie Batch is beyond me. Leftwich was hurt nearly the entire game.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »
Ed Reed suspended, wtf? Goodel is power drunk and should be removed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 07:38:45 PM »
Ed Reed suspended, wtf? Goodel is power drunk and should be removed.

Agreed... He wants to be as famous as the players and it is disgusting.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 09:21:35 AM »
Don't even get me started on Reed's suspension. Just an absolute joke decision.

Goodell only cares about one thing: making as much money as possible. He would rather compromise the integrity and fundamentals of the game(mainly on the defensive side of the ball) so that it doesn't endanger his public relations and endorsements.

It's practically flag football nowadays. How are you supposed to play defense, especially as a secondary player? You hit the offensive player to try to jar the ball loose. If the receiver intentionally lowers his head, how can the defensive player avoid helmet contact when running at full speed towards him?? It's a fucking joke and this suspension just set a dangerous precedant around the league and it's players.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
Don't even get me started on Reed's suspension. Just an absolute joke decision.

Goodell only cares about one thing: making as much money as possible. He would rather compromise the integrity and fundamentals of the game(mainly on the defensive side of the ball) so that it doesn't endanger his public relations and endorsements.

It's practically flag football nowadays. How are you supposed to play defense, especially as a secondary player? You hit the offensive player to try to jar the ball loose. If the receiver intentionally lowers his head, how can the defensive player avoid helmet contact when running at full speed towards him?? It's a fucking joke and this suspension just set a dangerous precedant around the league and it's players.

Reed appealed his suspension and won. He'll get fined 50 grand but will still play.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
reed should be suspended just like harrison was last year

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »
Nah, the receiver turned his head into Reed's.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
Steelers lose again. Baltimore wins. That run/catch by Rice was stellar. Good game.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
Steelers lose again. Baltimore wins. That run/catch by Rice was stellar. Good game.

Big Ben might be playing the Ravens game. Not a good idea but their season is on the line.

Suggs will be waiting...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 06:55:26 PM »
Big Ben might be playing the Ravens game. Not a good idea but their season is on the line.

Suggs will be waiting...

Suggs owns Ben, I hope he does play. What do you think of Babin if he clears waivers? Is there enough cap room?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 07:32:37 AM »
Suggs owns Ben, I hope he does play. What do you think of Babin if he clears waivers? Is there enough cap room?

I was initially psyched about the idea of signing him. But it's not going to happen. He needs to clear waivers with 28 other teams before the Ravens can place a bid on him. Plus, the Ravens don't have the cap space to pull it off.

Someone will scoop him up quick.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 04:28:54 PM »
epic fail by the baltimore browns 

lack of character

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 06:46:28 AM »
epic fail by the baltimore browns 

lack of character

As did Pitt to the Browns and Chargers. ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 08:31:15 AM »
Losing the way we did against the Redskins sickens me. That's two straight weeks that we blow fourth quarter leads and being 11-2.

The Ravens run defense is very bad with Ray Lewis and Ellerbe out of the lineup. We have no healthy middle linebackers that can stop the run. Ayanbadejo is a finesse player and only effective on special teams.

The Ravens get Ray Lewis and Ellerbe back for the Denver game and the timing couldn't be any better. But Peyton is a killer and has always played well against the Ravens. The Ravens need this win VERY BAD.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 07:40:33 AM »
Losing the way we did against the Redskins sickens me. That's two straight weeks that we blow fourth quarter leads and being 11-2.

The Ravens run defense is very bad with Ray Lewis and Ellerbe out of the lineup. We have no healthy middle linebackers that can stop the run. Ayanbadejo is a finesse player and only effective on special teams.

The Ravens get Ray Lewis and Ellerbe back for the Denver game and the timing couldn't be any better. But Peyton is a killer and has always played well against the Ravens. The Ravens need this win VERY BAD.

I think it's safe to say, he and Bisciotti own the team.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 07:29:13 AM »
I personally think the Ravens will be lucky to finish with 10 wins.

The team has so many injuries this season on defense. We can't stop anybody right now.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 09:05:31 AM »
I personally think the Ravens will be lucky to finish with 10 wins.

The team has so many injuries this season on defense. We can't stop anybody right now.

We broke 10 wins but the Ravens need to stay hot and try to win 11 heading into the playoffs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 06:04:26 AM »
We broke 10 wins but the Ravens need to stay hot and try to win 11 heading into the playoffs.

I think they have no real chance of getting a higher seed, as NE is not going to lose the last game.  Also, I would think the Colts would be a better team to play at home, rather than a Division rival that you played the week before.  Just my two cents.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 09:43:22 AM »
I think they have no real chance of getting a higher seed, as NE is not going to lose the last game.  Also, I would think the Colts would be a better team to play at home, rather than a Division rival that you played the week before.  Just my two cents.

Agree 100%. The Bengals are very tough on defense. We always shut AJ Green down but it's only a matter of time before he burns us. The Bengals will be a serious dark horse in the playoffs.