Author Topic: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman  (Read 13950 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Dave Palumbo vs Aaron Singerman
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2012, 11:08:10 AM »
Ron if you know a lot of secrets.. can you find me a panty girl muscle babe...i mean i will not kiss and tell... ;)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »
what do you guys think or does anybody know how much DAVE PALUMBO is paying Aaron and other employes?i mean we can say what we want but aaron does a job,its not easy to travel around the world plus have a wife and a new born baby...if he doesnt get 5k from palumbo...

AVBG

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2012, 12:52:03 PM »
They will last until Dave has had enough of Aaron and his 'wet nurse'  piggybacking off his reputation which will be a little while left now that there's some new investor money combining in.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2012, 01:13:56 PM »
plus the raised eyebrows and glares I get sometimes. 

is there something wrong with being a getbigger when you set out in expos?

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
what do you guys think or does anybody know how much DAVE PALUMBO is paying Aaron and other employes?i mean we can say what we want but aaron does a job,its not easy to travel around the world plus have a wife and a new born baby...if he doesnt get 5k from palumbo...

My guess, virtually nothing. Aron and PJ admitted they are making 100 bucks a month on their radio show
He probably tops them off with a few tubs of isolyze. He had to fire Jeff his intern because he couldn't pay him in rent money

They make their cash through that drug front envision medical

Would LOVE to see if they had the balls to post their docs credentials here

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2012, 09:07:54 PM »
I love how erin calls himself vice president.lol. I have never seen a VP that had nobody reporting to them. How could you seriously call yourself that? Just delusional. My lady friend has 58 people reporting to her...her title, manager.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2012, 04:20:20 AM »
He's PJ's boss. Gotta keep that useless mofo making formula and changing diapers