Author Topic: You've got to be fucking kidding me  (Read 14679 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You've got to be fucking kidding me
« on: November 19, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
On cnn.com their main story is this bullshit.  What the fuck?  They are flying planes and bombing the shit out of palestine for their own fucking reasons, the USA has warships there helping the Isreaelis and they are the ones in fear?  Holy fucking shit.  This jewish owned media is out of fucking control

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: You've got to be fucking kidding me
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »
Pick your side:

People who built heaven from sand and defend their kids from aggressive neighbor:

Or ...this:

Manipulative,duplicit,lazy, parasitic, provocative, violent, hateful "people" who use their kids as cannon fodder and want to destroy everything and impose their shitty islam that never allowed them to rise above huts made of feces and the middle age.
 Wont even mention most of them are iliterate and have 0 education, just cannon fodder for fanatical manipulative imams who are at the top of the muslim pyramid maintaining everyone else in poverty and constant violence. Islam doesnt improve individuals, it makes them develop evil instead of goodness.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 02:50:00 PM »
I'm going to add a bit of balance to this thread, so Ron don't delete it.

Erin Stern sure is a fine Jew.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 02:52:20 PM »
Pick your side:

People who built heaven from sand and defend their kids from aggressive neighbor:

How many leaders would kill their own mothers to get the kind of shopping sprees the Jews get in the USA's military candy shop?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 02:55:32 PM »

I pick THAT side of her  ;)

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »
Why is it in every war america has to jump in and pick a side what the fuck is up with that, why cant they be unbiased.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 03:03:54 PM »
Far more sympathetic towards Israeli's, but civilian life's being lost is very wrong either way.

I would much rather live in Israel than any muslim country that is for certain.

I do not want to see Israeli or Palestine kids, women, getting blown up full stop.

Trans Milkshake.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
Far more sympathetic towards Israeli's, but civilian life's being lost is very wrong either way.

I would much rather live in Israel than any muslim country that is for certain.

I do not want to see Israeli or Palestine kids, women, getting blown up full stop.

everyone is responsible for their actions, all of those dying in palestine deserve it as they want to destroy jews, israel. Not going to shed a tear for them. Never forget that as a white occidental infidel, you re nothing to them.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 03:06:54 PM »
Why is it in every war america has to jump in and pick a side what the fuck is up with that, why cant they be unbiased.

and drop a bomb on both areas at the same time?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 03:07:57 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »
someone obviously needs to open some history books.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »
May Israel succeed.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 03:18:39 PM »
I don't get it...how many times did Israel kick everyones asses over there since 1947? Beat up like 4 Arab countries at the same time singlehandedly and yet fucking ragheads still keep bitching and whining about how its their land and its not fair.

This is how you properly do it.

Siege of Baghdad by Hulagu Khan in 1258.
Many historical accounts detailed the cruelties of the Mongol conquerors.
The Grand Library of Baghdad, containing countless precious historical documents and books on subjects ranging from medicine to astronomy, was destroyed. Survivors said that the waters of the Tigris ran black with ink from the enormous quantities of books flung into the river and red from the blood of the scientists and philosophers killed.
Citizens attempted to flee, but were intercepted by Mongol soldiers who killed with abandon. Martin Sicker writes that close to 90,000 people may have died (Sicker 2000, p. 111). Other estimates go much higher. Wassaf claims the loss of life was several hundred thousand. Ian Frazier of The New Yorker says estimates of the death toll have ranged from 200,000 to a million.[25]
The Mongols looted and then destroyed mosques, palaces, libraries, and hospitals. Grand buildings that had been the work of generations were burned to the ground.
The caliph was captured and forced to watch as his citizens were murdered and his treasury plundered. According to most accounts, the caliph was killed by trampling. The Mongols rolled the caliph up in a rug, and rode their horses over him, as they believed that the earth was offended if touched by royal blood. All but one of his sons were killed, and the sole surviving son was sent to Mongolia, where Mongolian historians report he married and fathered children, but played no role in Islam thereafter (see Abbasid: The end of the dynasty).
Hulagu had to move his camp upwind of the city, due to the stench of decay from the ruined city.

Baghdad was a depopulated, ruined city for several centuries and only gradually recovered some of its former glory.

I AM TALKING SCORCHED EARTH MOTHER FRAKER

all drugs - TPPIIP

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 03:36:06 PM »

I thought that you were only interesting in dime piece trannies or DPT for short
I

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 03:40:44 PM »
On cnn.com their main story is this bullshit.  What the fuck?  They are flying planes and bombing the shit out of palestine for their own fucking reasons, the USA has warships there helping the Isreaelis and they are the ones in fear?  Holy fucking shit.  This jewish owned media is out of fucking control

You're a terrorist sympathizer, are ya?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »
You're a terrorist sympathizer, are ya?

You're a marriage terrorist.  You've left at least five bodies in your wake.
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »
I am thinking that both sides are far too fucked up to go for one over the other.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
They have launched over 1000 rockets into Israel.. They started this recent turn of events.. Again.. You are not beating Israel.. When these Hamas leaders start these fight they are hiding rockets in crowded areas.. Children , women ect.. It is their responsibility when they get certain areas targeted.. Hamas intentionally launches heir rockets near schools ect.. They don't care about their own people.. Hamas and Palestine cannot defeat Israel.. So showing these acts of aggression only gets their people killed.. Israel will throw ground troops in because they keep launching rockets into Israel.. They can stop this from happening.. But they will continue to launch.. ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
They have launched over 1000 rockets into Israel.. They started this recent turn of events.. Again.. You are not beating Israel.. When these Hamas leaders start these fight they are hiding rockets in crowded areas.. Children , women ect.. It is their responsibility when they get certain areas targeted.. Hamas intentionally launches heir rockets near schools ect.. They don't care about their own people.. Hamas and Palestine cannot defeat Israel.. So showing these acts of aggression only gets their people killed.. Israel will throw ground troops in because they keep launching rockets into Israel.. They can stop this from happening.. But they will continue to launch.. ???

Bullshit.  The israelis sent in an air attack a week ago and claimed to be targeting Hamas.  Utter bullshit.  The palestinians are reacting to their attack.  How do the isrealis always play the role of victim when they are the aggresors?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 03:52:11 PM »
You're a marriage terrorist.  You've left at least five bodies in your wake.

Great answer. Wouldn't expect anything else.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 03:54:17 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 03:56:56 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
Great answer. Wouldn't expect anything else.

you should give up your terrorist ways, kafir.