Author Topic: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?  (Read 36012 times)

Stefano

• Getbig III
Re: Is it the "cool" thing these days to side with terrorist groups like Hamas?
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2012, 07:15:32 PM »
One or two whining bitches doesn't really make or break anything.

In every war and battle there is someone who fights because they are told to, even if they do not believe it.

On the subject of whining bitches. What happened to  achmutt the perpetually butthurt muslim? Run out of bullshit for the day? Try again tomorrow?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
One or two whining bitches doesn't really make or break anything.

In every war and battle there is someone who fights because they are told to, even if they do not believe it.

and what about the number of bitches who committed suicide??.. lol..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2012, 07:16:48 PM »
and what about the number of bitches who committed suicide??.. lol..

You mean by strapping bombs to their backs?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2012, 07:17:19 PM »
no i am from the technical department :-X

so you have a slingshot? well done!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2012, 07:18:40 PM »
Adonis does it again.

7 pages of ragin' alcoholics.
®

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »
Adonis does it again.

7 pages of ragin' alcoholics.

Adam is the master... Gotta give him credit.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2012, 07:23:06 PM »
The cathedral of Tunis:

I used to go here, shocking  :o Gayfano still thinks I'm an ayrabz born mozzlemz lol

The last time there was anyone with brains in that country was when Patton lined up against Rommel.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2012, 07:23:37 PM »

it is not one or two bitches if you dont want your love to your country make you blind.. why did one of the usa greatest icon mohamed ali refuse to serve in the war against vietnam??.. what about the 100s of usa movie against the war in vietnam and iraq??.. if iraq was a poor country with no oil do you really think your brave heroes were going to face death there to free the iraqi ppl ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #133 on: November 19, 2012, 07:26:21 PM »

no i mean those felt shame entering a meaningless war and were frustrated enough to kill themselves..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #134 on: November 19, 2012, 07:27:37 PM »
it is not one or two bitches if you dont want your love to your country make you blind.. why did one of the usa greatest icon mohamed ali refuse to serve in the war against vietnam??.. what about the 100s of usa movie against the war in vietnam and iraq??.. if iraq was a poor country with no oil do you really think your brave heroes were going to face death there to free the iraqi ppl ::)

First off... I don't agree with every war that the US has ever been in... So first off... I don't remember Vietnam... I only know what I have read and what is available.... I don't say I agree with it, but I do understand it... The "threat of communism" was a huge thing and while people may not have liked it and may not like it even today, the premise was a sound one.

I never agreed with going into Iraq in the first place, so no... I certainly don't think we should have gone there... with or without oil.

Now... That doesn't mean that every war that the US wages is wrong... For instance, I was 100 percent behind going after the Taliban and Killing Bin Laden.

I didn't have a problem with fighting the first Iraq war since Saddam had gone into a sovereign nation and ally in Kuwait.

I can see things for what they are and what they are not.

Everything is not always good and it is not always bad... Some people want to make the US out to be some evil empire and some people want to make it out like it's some righteous savior.

I don't have any such issues.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2012, 07:32:00 PM »
First off... I don't agree with every war that the US has ever been in... So first off... I don't remember Vietnam... I only know what I have read and what is available.... I don't say I agree with it, but I do understand it... The "threat of communism" was a huge thing and while people may not have liked it and may not like it even today, the premise was a sound one.

I never agreed with going into Iraq in the first place, so no... I certainly don't think we should have gone there... with or without oil.

Now... That doesn't mean that every war that the US wages is wrong... For instance, I was 100 percent behind going after the Taliban and Killing Bin Laden.

I didn't have a problem with fighting the first Iraq war since Saddam had gone into a sovereign nation and ally in Kuwait.

Everything is not always good and it is not always bad... Some people want to make the US out to be some evil empire and some people want to make it out like it's some righteous savior.

Such objectivity is frowned upon in these parts.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2012, 07:35:35 PM »

so why did you call that us soldier a bitch since you agree with him it was a shame to go to iraq??..

anyway i think we now agree that terrorism is everywhere.. it doesnt belong to a certain race or certain religion..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »
so why did you call that us soldier a bitch since you agree with him it was a shame to go to iraq??..

anyway i think we now agree that terrorism is everywhere.. it doesnt belong to a certain race or certain religion..

Because he's being a whiney bitch.

You sign up for the military... you sign up to do what you are told! If you don't want to do what you are told... Don't join.

This is a volunteer military... He wasn't conscripted. He had a choice.

If you make a choice to follow orders, you fucking follow orders.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2012, 07:48:14 PM »
and beside the usa international terrorism let's not forget the national terrorism against millions of usa black ppl.. beside the millions the usa killed in korea, vietnam, iraq, somalia, and, afghanistan there were also millions of black american casualties either by killing them or dealing with them like animals..  

terrorism has been living in the usa blood since the very beginning.. the eurpean too have a dirty history with terrorism but we are talking about the usa more now as the strongest current terrorist..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2012, 07:53:56 PM »

You sign up for the military... you sign up to do what you are told! If you don't want to do what you are told... Don't join.

If you make a choice to follow orders, you fucking follow orders.

good point.. do you think any of the us soldiers would go to fight in iraq if the army was not giving them big salaries??.. in any rightful war anyone would go for free to defend his country and ppl.. but in the case of your heroes and because they know well they fight only for oil they too must take parts of the cake..       

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2012, 07:56:55 PM »
I am in the 1%  ;D  Im not a Jew and I don't live in the US anymore. Got tired of paying 35% taxes seeing it go overseas to places like Israel.  I pay a flat 15% tax in the country i am now a citizen of.  My new country spends 80 billion on defense and could stomp the US... And will in the next year when the US collapses.  Good Luck... Maybe Israel will send aid to you when you have nothing.

Oh thats funny, somehow your mystery country doesn`t appear on this list. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2012, 07:57:39 PM »
good point.. do you think any of the us soldiers would go to fight in iraq if the army was not giving them big salaries??.. in any rightful war anyone would go for free to defend his country and ppl.. but in the case of your heroes and because they know well they fight only for oil they too must take parts of the cake..       

Military salarys are not large as far as I can tell... At least not until you get high up in some pay grades.

I am sure that many people fight believing they are doing the right thing and some know we are fighting for "US interests abroad".

If that's what you sign up for, you have no right to complain.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2012, 07:59:51 PM »
You are a moron if you side with terrorists.  Sorry.
Then why are you siding with Israel <--------------terrorists?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
Can anyone tell me one benefit of creating a country with Sharia Law and ruled by Islamist Fundamentalists?    Also, can anyone tell me anything that Palestine has contributed to the world, besides death, destruction and the subjugation of women?

These animals don`t deserve anything.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2012, 08:02:06 PM »
usa will backstab the israelis one day and let them drop like hot potato.

either that, or the usa will lose all the status before that happens, theyre well on their way to destroy their nation from within.

but lets not forget that the palestinians are snakes too.i remember a video where the hamas came and machinegunned a bunch of their own citizen for dancing in the street to music after a wedding.

fierce animals.
You don't know much do you? At this point Jews control the USA on all fronts. Almost all American politicians swear allegiance to Israel.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2012, 08:02:10 PM »
Support Palestine and you support treating women lower than dogshit.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
Can anyone tell me one benefit of creating a country with Sharia Law and ruled by Islamist Fundamentalists?    Also, can anyone tell me anything that Palestine has contributed to the world, besides death, destruction and the subjugation of women?

These animals don`t deserve anything.
What are your thoughts on the genocide of the White race engineered by Jews? Forget Hamas. You won't escape the crimes being committed against the White race by Jews.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2012, 08:06:26 PM »

This x2.
There is no draft anymore.. you volunteer, you know what you're getting into.. you STFU and do your duty, you do it for your fellow Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors... You do it because you took a contract and an oath, whether you believe in the conflict your fighting or not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
What are your thoughts on the genocide of the White race engineered by Jews? Forget Hamas. You won't escape the crimes being committed against the White race by Jews.
A myth that morons like you believe because you can`t come to terms with your own failure and inadequacy.  Easier to blame someone else for your own shortcomings than actually do something about your horrible status.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2012, 08:09:47 PM »
Support Palestine and you support treating women lower than dogshit.

::) ::) ::)

in islam women must be treated as royalty.. i am talking about real islam.. violence against women takes place more in the lower classes because 90% of the men are on drugs and away from religion.. but this happens everywhere in the world.. and the % of violence in the west is not small at all..