Author Topic: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY  (Read 40355 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Physique WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT ON A GUY
« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2012, 05:10:11 PM »
Youre wrong. A woman, for the most part, will take a man who is well off over a poor or middle class guy. Just accept this fact.

Well of course. No one is purposefully going to choose someone who can't provide over someone who can. That wasn't my point.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2012, 05:12:17 PM »
That's not what I or anyone else was saying, I was speaking in terms of what the majority of women thinks. There's obviously no reason why men with a lean muscular body couldn't get a good looking woman. In some cases even the opposite. But it is what it is: most people laugh at/with bodybuilding/bodybuilders.

I also wasn't saying all bodybuilders lack confidence and are insecure. Just that you'll find a disproportionately large % of insecure men in gyms. How many times have you heard stories like "I was embarassed about my body as a kid...", "I was bullied because I was skinny...", "I got no attention from girls because I was fat/skinny", etc...

I'm 5'11" 225 and most definitely look like a bodybuilder, muscular, vascular..the whole nine yards.  And if anyone is laughing at me they are doing it behind my back.  the overwhelming, and i mean overwhelming...majority of comments i get are positive. people want me to train  them, they give me props for being in such good shape, they "wish they had that kind of dedication"...shit like that...no BS.

of course you have the occasional jealous cock who says something stupid...calls you a "juicehead' whatever...fuck him and his mother.

the best are the total idiots who think you are going to tell a complete stranger your cycle because they asked. LOLs me every time

as far as chicks...I've told this before so i'll shorten it. I was at a party once and some loudmouth twat was having her fun shooting me down, not to my face but loud enough so i could hear.."that's too big"....guys like that are self-absorbed".."he's obviously compensating for something"...blah blah blah......cut to the chase, party is winding down and she comes on to me in the kitchen when most of her friends are gone .

Chicks say they don't like muscle guys because THEY don't want to appear shallow, and be "responsible" .  just like most guys say strippers are dirty whores, but would fuck a hot one in a heartbeat

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »
All women want security. Security = Money, never muscles.

You could look like brad pitt and 99.999999999999% of women would leave you for Bill Gates in a heart beat if you were some broke ass loser. Women are extremely materialistic. I have yet to meet one who isnt. They are a weak species and want to be taken care  of.

You have to define "security".
In working class circles "security" is provided by the biggest guy that can carry the heaviest loads and work like a mule. Security is defined by the society/social circle people are operating under.

A biker chick is not going to go after a nerd with a big pocket book, because he doesn't provide security in the circles in which she rolls..

This stuff is relative.

And the modern society in which we live has existed for a much shorter period of time compared to the primitive conditions under which we evolved. That means women are probably still more viscerally attracted to athleticism, summetry, and facial attractiveness. Under the conditions in which humans evolved for the most amount of time these are te most beneficial traits.

This shit is all experimental, and if society collapses tomorrow, an athletic survivalist--someone that has a balance of know-how/intelligence, agility, stamina, and strength (like our ancestors) will be the most desirable partner.

And for the reasons I mentioned that it probably the most desirable partner today.
T

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »
All women want security. Security = Money, never muscles.

You could look like brad pitt and 99.999999999999% of women would leave you for Bill Gates in a heart beat if you were some broke ass loser. Women are extremely materialistic. I have yet to meet one who isnt. They are a weak species and want to be taken care  of.

So you are saying women who are married with a man they love, would leave their man for Bill Gates if the opportunity arose, ONLY for his money?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #279 on: November 23, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
A biker chick is not going to go after a nerd with a big pocket book, because he doesn't provide security in the circles in which she rolls..
Is that Chaos?  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2012, 05:18:35 PM »
Well of course. No one is purposefully going to choose someone who can't provide over someone who can. That wasn't my point.

I never meant to imply that women only want millionaires. But in the end, a good bank account goes much further than most other assets.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2012, 05:23:17 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
How much  ???

A thick roll of cash with a couple hundreds on the outside, a few 20's after that, and a bunch of 1's in the middle always worked for me.  :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »
I'm 5'11" 225 and most definitely look like a bodybuilder, muscular, vascular..the whole nine yards.  And if anyone is laughing at me they are doing it behind my back.  the overwhelming, and i mean overwhelming...majority of comments i get are positive. people want me to train  them, they give me props for being in such good shape, they "wish they had that kind of dedication"...shit like that...no BS.

of course you have the occasional jealous cock who says something stupid...calls you a "juicehead' whatever...fuck him and his mother.

the best are the total idiots who think you are going to tell a complete stranger your cycle because they asked. LOLs me every time

as far as chicks...I've told this before so i'll shorten it. I was at a party once and some loudmouth twat was having her fun shooting me down, not to my face but loud enough so i could hear.."that's too big"....guys like that are self-absorbed".."he's obviously compensating for something"...blah blah blah......cut to the chase, party is winding down and she comes on to me in the kitchen when most of her friends are gone .

Chicks say they don't like muscle guys because THEY don't want to appear shallow, and be "responsible" .  just like most guys say strippers are dirty whores, but would fuck a hot one in a heartbeat

Bodybuilding is a lot more common in the US than over here. People are more used to it there.

Over here it is basically alien. Even in gyms here you don't see many bodybuilders, if at all. Outside of gyms, you see at the most 5 bodybuilders per year. That may explain the difference in people's perception between here and over there.

+ you may also be a good looking guy with a great personality, that always takes away any negativity people would have towards your muscles.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2012, 05:30:54 PM »
Never been there so tell me, it's the opposite there?

I never got laughed at when I was 130 lbs, I got laughed at all the time when I was 250 lbs.

My mom is from Italy my dad from Spain  I've been in Europe many times ( I just came back from Europe ) every time I go there they treat me like royalty  ,like I just came out of a magazine,  chicks want to fuck me  ,guys want fight me .True story .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »
A thick roll of cash with a couple hundreds on the outside, a few 20's after that, and a bunch of 1's in the middle always worked for me.  :D
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »
How much  ???

More than most getbiggers?  ??? ??? ??? :) :)
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »

yeah baby, the jewish bankroll always worked.

well not always. One time I was out in the clubs, high as fuck..and i  ran into a girl who was one of my best friends in HS. She starts ripping into me "what are you doing with yourself? you're better than this, i know you"  so I'm like "whatever, ha haaa...want a drink?" and i pull out my bankroll like a badass and she totally calls me on it, grabs it and peels off the hundreds and the twenties, exposing the wad of singles.....Pwned.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
My mom is from Italy my dad from Spain  I've been in Europe many times ( I just came back from Europe ) every time I go there they treat me like royalty  ,like I just came out of a magazine,  chicks want to fuck me  ,guys want fight me .True story .

really?....guys never want to fight me.  is it a Europe thing?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »

More than most getbiggers?  ??? ??? ??? :) :)

99.9% of the world's population aren't well off .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2012, 05:39:36 PM »
...guys never want to fight me. 
You are 235 lbs ,  I'm 175lbs   :D

Yeah , Euro kids are very insecure around muscular guys , they are afraid I'm going to fuck their girlfriends or something.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »

Yeah , Euro kids are very insecure around muscular guys , they are afraid I'm going to fuck their girlfriends or something.

well you do have a large wang, i would be scared too...ha ha  ;D

seriously, I hear you about being big and intimidating, the flip side is the few times a dude has stepped to me, he's a tough mother.fukk/er who ain't scared of a big dude.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »
well you do have a large wang, i would be scared too...ha ha  ;D

seriously, I hear you about being big and intimidating, the flip side is the few times a dude has stepped to me, he's a tough mother.fukk/er who ain't scared of a big dude.
;D
When you are  big and intimidating guys think twice about starting shit with you  , I've worked as a bouncer for a little bit  I didn't get no respect from the drunk fucks ,I've  got in so  many fights that I had to quit .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
;D
When you are  big and intimidating guys think twice about starting shit with you  , I've worked as a bouncer for a little bit  I didn't get no respect from the drunk fucks ,I've  got in so  many fights that I had to quit .

I know dude. I've done the bouncer thing too. and I never got into an actual fight. plenty of pushing and shoving and tough talk, but nobody ever swung on me.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2012, 06:33:14 PM »
Truth be told, when a woman (or gay guy I guess) sees an overly muscular guy, especially one who is "showing off", their FIRST mental impression is "this guy has some ego issues going on" and that is usually a turn off if they are seeking a "stable" relationship.  Women ultimately want an "equal", not someone who will put their vanity/ego ahead of the relationship and role as care provider.  Same goes with female fitness models.  Most of them have some daddy issues going on unfortunately.

With all due respect, I think you've got your perceptions mixed up. You can't have daddy issues AND want an equal. It doesn't work that way.

Most women (under 40) don't want an equal. They want someone better than them. They have inbuilt self-esteem issues and need to bounce their lack of confidence off of a guy who has alot of it. They feed on the man's confidence. That's why you see them with jerks - because women simply can not tell the difference between confidence and arrogance. They've never had confidence, so understanding peaceful self-confidence vs. jerk arrogance is not somthing they are able to do. It's all the same to them until they inevitably get cheated on... and then all of a sudden they see the guy for who he is... but still make the same mistakes with the next guy... ;D

Real women - usually over 40 and/or stereotypically ugly - do want an equal. They don't have as much daddy issues and have dealt with shit their whole life. They aren't as superficial and more focused on the real qualities that matter. Unfortunately for them, most guys don't see past their ugliness and instead settle for the cum dumpster's that are more attractive physically but have nothing mentally to offer... anyone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »
Women are extremely materialistic. I have yet to meet one who isnt.

If you honestly believe this then I feel sad for you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2012, 12:23:16 AM »
99.9% of the world's population aren't well off .

Then youre lucky you at least have a really big penis!
X

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: November 24, 2012, 01:19:39 AM »

It's not just Euro guys mate. I've been here for a few years now. Guys in Oz were just as insecure when you talk to their women as the guys here, and I'm nothing - just a long term nattie with a big frame.

I agree with Groink too - Euro women seem to be more appreciative of muscle than the entitled princesses back home in Australia. They still like the money though  :D