Author Topic: Do Raws go bad in time?  (Read 1285 times)

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Do Raws go bad in time?
« on: November 25, 2012, 11:57:10 AM »
Hi -

I have the opportunity to make a large raw order from a reputable supplier.

My question is - how long to raws keep their potentcey in a good temp and humidity controlled environment?? The raws are also sealed in air tight packaging and will remain packed like that with the exception of when they are needed to cook. I'll be getting test prop/cyp/masteon prop and enthenate, NPP, Deca, DBol and var.

From what i can find so far is they will basically keep for years in the right conditions. Does anyone have experience with this and is this correct?

Thx in advance, RS

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Do Raws go bad in time?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
As long as they are kept as you stated, years.

8)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 07:45:17 PM »
depends on the quality of the powder. It's heartbreaking but I had  tren A literally degrade over a year... when I tried to mix it it went like mud and wouldnt even dissolve in pure BB.

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 02:32:58 AM »
depends on the quality of the powder. It's heartbreaking but I had  tren A literally degrade over a year... when I tried to mix it it went like mud and wouldnt even dissolve in pure BB.

Oh man dude - that's rough! sorry to hear that.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 07:27:00 AM »
A very long time, but in reality your better off to mix it and be done. The mixed stuff will keep 3 years as well.

Unless your talking about mixing a kilo at once its not worth storing, just mix it.