Author Topic: Romney relaxing at Disney, bulking up?  (Read 265 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Romney relaxing at Disney, bulking up?
« on: November 20, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »
Looking a tad heavier - probably hitting the iron again now that the election is over?

Good to see him out and about, having fun.

Just two weeks after losing the election, the once presidential hopeful visited the Happiest Place on Earth in Anaheim, according to reports on social media.

Suzi Brown, a Disneyland Resort spokeswoman, declined to confirm that Romney was at the parks. Disney has a policy against revealing visitors' identities.

Twitter users posted messages all day Tuesday about Romney sightings, sometimes with a political or humorous bent. One used the hashtag #TooDressedUpToHaveFun.

“Mitt Romney is at Disneyland. I'd do the same thing after I lost the election to get over my depression,” wrote TJ Gilmour, who goes by @TJGilmour on Twitter.

Romney, the Republican candidate, appeared to be with his grandchildren, possibly with a tour guide in Disney California Adventure, in pictures. One Twitter wrote that Romney waved hello. Another said he sat next to Romney.

There were plenty of spins on the post-Super Bowl statement about going to Disneyland.

“Nothing soothes losing an election like a Dole Float,” wrote Jim Disney, who goes by @westcosternet on Twitter.
orange county register: http://www.ocregister.com/entertainment/romney-378317-disneyland-mitt.html