Author Topic: And the best chinese HGH is?  (Read 8622 times)

whitewidow

And the best chinese HGH is?
« on: November 23, 2012, 08:17:06 AM »
what are your guys favorite chinese HGH kits. I rarely use chinese but if I had no other choice I would buy legit riptropin.I am aware there is some new jintropin flaoting around but I do not trust it but then again I have not tried it!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

I dont trust Kigs,or any other chinese HGH. the hygetropin used to be OK but it is sketchy to buy! fakes are out there. It is sad when the chinese start knocking off chinese HGH. Thanktropin is going slightly downhill ind of hit and miss,like everything else. But the riptropin is not bad if you had to buy chinese. I only have one way to get 1kit of USA HGH for cheap.I recently got a kit of legit riptropin from somebody that I traded some free supplements for, He thought the HGH was to big of a pain in the ass to shoot daily-lol. I know he a bunch of it from Mr.simpson awhile back and it is decent actually.The best chinese I have ever used was the old jintropins around 04-05. the jinos were spendy I payed 400$ fper it but they were real and I loved them.
I wish the real legit jintropin was still around. But I say that about alot of products that vanished.

I can get more of it but it is not nearly as cheap as the one kit I get. since I am not trying to go pro. I just stick with the 1 kit of USA HGH. I actually pay less for the USA HGH then the Riptropin since I have been taking these kits forever and pay twice his co-pay and also pay his dr. co-pay he always gives me first dibs. 238$ for a kit of USA HGH then every 2 months a 20$ co-pay charge that I pay so he can see his doc for check-up.In case of UA I always give him a shots worth day of appointment.lets here what the most popular chinese HGH is! and how many of you use serostim,nutropin, humatrope??

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
Re: And the best chinese HGH is?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 11:28:40 AM »
Novotropin. And for the price it can be doubled up and beat everything else anyway. Unless you have a hard-on for pharma grade, Novotropin is the best.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 08:59:44 PM »
Novotropin. And for the price it can be doubled up and beat everything else anyway. Unless you have a hard-on for pharma grade, Novotropin is the best.

I have not tried it but have heard no complaints about it.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »
Riptropin, Thanktropin, and Novotropin.  Can't go wrong with any of them, although I feel the Rips are definitely the most potent of the 3 mentioned and I would take those first, but use Thanks and Novos as well.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 10:12:13 PM »
Riptropin is all I would order but be careful who you order it from as their as probably counterfeits or knockoffs. Homer simsons riptropin is what I am talkking about.I do think the old jintropin of 2004-2005 if legit was the best chinese HGH I have ever tried. Rips are very close though.If you like that massive look riptropin is the way to go. It does make you hold a bit more water then most HGH but I actually like the look.It makes you look massive. kind of like being on strong drol.

Mr.Moody

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 11:15:19 PM »
I would say rips are the best right now and have been for a while so I would go with them.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 11:49:11 AM »
I did gh serum tests on thanks and nds from the man who cannot be named. Neither was as high as I expected but both were legit

ALL other suppliers I've used have sold bunk or 4iu pretending to be 10iu kits, it's fucking pathetic how this circus keeps going.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »
Rips do seem to be the most consistent.

I've had very good serum results from Rips, Hyges(HK), Novos, Thanks, Eli blacks.  All test over 20 at 10iu.

8)

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 06:21:25 AM »
all i trust is serotism, humatrope, simplexx pens, new hygets n rips thats it