Author Topic: Any equipose fans?  (Read 13191 times)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Re: Any equipose fans?
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 02:03:11 AM »
Why not?

Just curious, how do you know whats doing what? And why is 4 different drugs better than say 2 or 3?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 09:34:36 AM »
I guess you haven't read enough?

High doses of test and aromatizing is usually the reason for all the side effects. Hence running only trt dose, in fact less than what my doc prescribed me.

Deca is also prescriped sometimes with trt, i am lowering the dose of it actually i just need it for anti inflamatory and it does give slight fullness even at a low dose.

Tren is tren.

Equipose builds lean mass very very very slowly and takes forever to work so i will keep it on all the time, and it's main purpose is to raise appetite, tren suppresses my appetite.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 03:33:29 PM »
Just curious, how do you know whats doing what? And why is 4 different drugs better than say 2 or 3?
Bro I can feel exactly what does what, you have to pay attention and know what your body response to.

I just took 50mg of tren E with 50mg of tren A and 250 mg of test E, that went into my left shoulder, then I took 200 mg of EQ and 50mg of prop and that went into my right delt, then I popped 2x 50mg of Anadrol. All this right before supper  ;D

Everything I just mention has a precise purpose and it is perfect at the stage I am at to achieve my goals in the next 6 months.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »
^Do you use t3 on tren? Out of no where all the heat/sweating and ravaging hunger went away and i gained like a lbs or two around my my waist.. took full ai dose and no its not bloat :( Last page I mentioned it looks like my thyroid plummeted. I am considering getting some t3 and trying 25mcg ed

it was ridiculous prior though, impossible hunger and eating like a mad man and getting leaner at the same time :D Then bam lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2012, 11:27:21 PM »
^Do you use t3 on tren? Out of no where all the heat/sweating and ravaging hunger went away and i gained like a lbs or two around my my waist.. took full ai dose and no its not bloat :( Last page I mentioned it looks like my thyroid plummeted. I am considering getting some t3 and trying 25mcg ed

it was ridiculous prior though, impossible hunger and eating like a mad man and getting leaner at the same time :D Then bam lol
I love my ECA, so I never take t3 in gact I think it is over rated. or clen or anything along those lines. t3 and tren is great but not my style. I recommend you just try some ECA ( it takes hunger a way, its a stimulent for strength in the gym and it is a fat burner, combined with tren and EQ, your body will be a furnace combine that with anadrol and you will have no trouble sleeping at night as tren keeps you up but the anadrol makes you sleepy

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 07:56:34 PM »
well tren supresses my appetite, hence my reason taking eq. However initially it was like BAM... and i was a furnace, despite eating so much i was looking leaner daily.. ridiculous... and then i am no longer feeling warmth, barely pooping, no desire to eat, i force feed myself but it turned to fat -_-; Lets just say I'm pretty pissed lol.. next paycheque gonna drop in some t3 at 25mcg ed and see how that goes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 02:02:47 PM »
Well just a small update, last two nights at the gym, have been odd. Very strange and when I say odd, I felt a bit worried as it was unusual. Endurance is almost unlimited, after killing it, muscles tire and I have to lay off, but the endurance keeps coming. Also very odd focused vision feeling.

Last night had a kind of low sugar feeling, might have been a fluke last night in particular, a bit nauseas but then when I hit the gym, killed it and it's like my endurance would not disappear! Didn't have that low sugar feeling the day prior or today.

Normally tren gives me a really hard time breathing and totally kills endurance, but my endurance is ridiculously up! I have been breathing with open nose like i am on ephedrine or clen! Usually in fact I would pop a few ephedrines, but I don't see the need. Heart rate goes up while I am breathing and not failing, kind of scares me, so I rest between sets just to be safe. I am going to assume this is from higher RBC from the Equipose.

I also have scarily clear bright vision/focus. Endurance is absolutely up while squatting I just go up and down with only a few pauses on the heavier sets -- as I go ATG never halves.

Strength is noticeably up and coming on, a rep here and there, poundage up, and I am up 10lbs since starting not all lean I'm afraid but still good progress. Deca may be bloating me even though the low dose.

Barely using AI, e3d, no sign of gyno. 1mg caber once a week.

I killed it last night legs/back (only squats and deads for legs, not focusing on isolation for legs). Stuffed myself crazy after workout, and feeling somewhat sore/hungry today. Considering adding in clen but not sure if good idea. I am guessing it may twart gains, but since i am on tren maybe not? Tren+clen = recomp? Not doing any cardio at the moment though so that may be the first thing to throw in instead haha.

It's only too bad I can't train chest, almost flattened entirely out.. two months of no chest exercises... sad... but I have to continue rehab on the rotator... Back days make the rotator feel good too.

I didn't throw in any t3, but considering it alongside clen... just my goal is to gain size but fat sucks :)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 10:27:04 AM »
Eq gives me crazy endurance. It makes my cardio and Muay Thai training last much longer with even more effort.

Keep going man, enjoy the results.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
Do you think it would be a good idea to add in t3 at 25mcg?

Also do you think clen would twart gains or would it contribute to a recomp with tren and still be able to gain size?

This is my second time really running tren and the first time was a fail as i did not enough it just brutally killed my appetite. So I am wondering if something above would actually aid in recomp?

I hate cardio I'll be quite frank and I am a bit time constrained so I focus on heavy intense  lifting on only.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 04:32:04 PM »
Do you think it would be a good idea to add in t3 at 25mcg?

Also do you think clen would twart gains or would it contribute to a recomp with tren and still be able to gain size?

This is my second time really running tren and the first time was a fail as i did not enough it just brutally killed my appetite. So I am wondering if something above would actually aid in recomp?

I hate cardio I'll be quite frank and I am a bit time constrained so I focus on heavy intense  lifting on only.

I think 50mcg of T3 would be a good idea, however i'm not a fan of Clen and i doubt it would help much right now. Save the Clen for when you are actually cutting.  T3 can be used at 50mcg during bulking no problem. I use it all the time when i bulk with GH/AAS. Tren can make the thyroid a little sluggish so T3 with Tren is common.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 05:29:31 PM »
I think i'll listen to your advice. If you followed what i wrote. I initially had retarded cravings for food and its like whatever i ate i didn't know WHERE it went.. it was just BOOM... and I ate ALOT.. and kept looking leaner, then i became sluggish, appetite went down, etc... i kind of 'balanced' since but i did gain fat since I'm pretty sure thyroid is at play... it was roughly at 2 weeks of tren or so that i started noticing slow down..

Well I guess I learn from experience.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 06:11:18 PM »
Well just a small update.

Initially I gained 13lbs and got stronger naturally, but it was with some undesirable fat... then switched to a cut and dropped 7lbs... I am stronger and leaner hell ya. Just now slightly upped cals but will continue the cardio as per onetimehard's advices.

Adding in cardio has been very useful, following onetimehard's advices was extremely useful.

Throwing in a few secret recipes in too and results are flowing :) Competing against two buddies to see who reaches our goal PR on squats and deads first hehe. One of my buddies is shooting for low-mid 700lbs on deads... eeh im way far from that one but we're like the three stooges lol.

Compared to my first attempt at trt + tren... this time around running tren with equipose... has been a very smart choice. Awesome cycle and no side effects to speak of. Just gains and fat loss yuppiieee :D Dropped 1.5" on waist.

For me as I have found out, I have a strange metabolism.. on top of the fact that my hormones suck and I have to be on trt anyway. I seem to gain fat easy, but i dont lose it easy on deficit only. I seem to lose it only with extreme cardio and controlled diet but not too much of a defecit. Tren alone does NOT shred me... BUT with the added cardio works AMAZING. Some people shred on just being on tren and eating clean/lifting me not so mcuh. I seem to have a very fast metabolism hence my need to eat a lot to maintain and especially to gain... BUT... the fat seems to never wana go away without cardio.

Everyone's different but I'm glad to figure things out as I go. Experience is key and there is never a one fit all formula :-/

That being said, really glad that I am tightening up, getting stronger, leaner, etc...

Keep going :)

Just set PRs on squats and deads and... I am going to eat. :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
For me as I have found out, I have a strange metabolism.. on top of the fact that my hormones suck and I have to be on trt anyway. I seem to gain fat easy, but i dont lose it easy on deficit only. I seem to lose it only with extreme cardio and controlled diet but not too much of a defecit. Tren alone does NOT shred me... BUT with the added cardio works AMAZING. Some people shred on just being on tren and eating clean/lifting me not so mcuh. I seem to have a very fast metabolism hence my need to eat a lot to maintain and especially to gain... BUT... the fat seems to never wana go away without cardio.

I'm the same way. Even on Gh/Tren/T3 i can gain fat if i don't watch my diet and do cardio. When i was younger i didn't eat like i do today and i hardly ever did cardio, i gained fat very quickly. I could literally put on 20 pounds of fat a month back in my power lifting days, but it was fat/water. These days i'm following a strict diet year round and i also do cardio 3 times week year round as well. I'm always lean and i'm still building plenty of muscle.

If you are being coached by onetimehard i know you will have great results. Keep us posted.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 09:18:07 PM »
I guess you haven't read enough?
  reading doesnt mean jack shit. when it comes to this game, you need to experiment on your own and find out what works best for you.

in my own experience, i gain BETTER using large amounts of one steroid, as opposed to splitting up my doseage among several different types.

although, runnning a very low doseage of testosterone alongside a high doseage of another compound does seem to be helpful.

but thats just me.

some guys do better on several compounds, others do better focusing on one. some guys get great gains off test, other guys hate test. some guys love equipoise and deca, others dont get shit out of them. some guys love tren... well, everybody loves tren.  ;D

point is, dont read. dont listen to others. just experiment.  start out low. work your way up slowly. make sure you can identify what works and what doesnt. use the findings to create your own personally tailored cycling regimine.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2012, 05:14:01 PM »
I started EQ for the first time this year, 1200mg front load 3 weeks, drop to 600mg from there on out. We will see how it turns out.

I would agree 100% that you have to play around with doses and, keep log books and figure out what works for you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2012, 11:00:58 PM »
let me know how it pans out for you.

Pretty much only reason i am using equipose is so tren doesn't totally murder my appetite, even now with tren my appetite is still low than when i first started test/equi... appetite was raging... but compared to when i only ran tren.... i now have a 'normal' appetite...

Second reason and actually more important with tren is.. endurance.. i could barely breath while on tren... ephedrine even wasnt enough... but with equi... endurance is normal/awesome... so thats it :)

Let me know how it turns out for u!

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 07:45:10 AM »
Tren shortens my fuse bad, I ran 400mg week in 2010 but did not notice my anger cause I was going through a devorce.
Ran 400mg week July 2012 and got into an issue anger wise...

Have been talking about running it again, march 2013 before contest at a lower dose for a longer period 50mg eod or so...whos to say.

Any way to combat the short fuse that tren gives? I love the drug, its fantastic and I look great when using it.

EQ is new for me, so far its meh......but I am only 5 shots in (2.5 weeks)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 10:21:50 AM »
Are you running high test or low test?

High test + any dose of tren = I can't handle 3 weeks of it.

Low test/trt dose + any dose of tren super high even = no problems. The only side effect I get is crazy sweating at night, no insomnia, no anger issues.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 02:39:37 PM »
Small update again, things going well :) Leaning out, upped var, feeeling goood...

I have a wedding to go to dec 29th, i need some new cloths period  ;D waist size dropping almost daily lol.

Dropped brown rice to 150g per meal as of today. Morning cardio was more like 3 times a week up to now, gonna push that to 4-5 days this week. Lifting at night.

Tonight gonna train shoulders.

Since as i already mentioned ive been avoiding chest training due to rotator pain, few days ago did arms and felt like doing pushups.. pumped them out no problem.. there was sliiiight sensation.. telling me NOT to do weights BUT.. the next day no pain, or sleeping no pain... so im gona slowly introduce pushups. Did like 8 or was it 10 sets of 15-20 each (pushups). Could have done 100 in a shot how it felt but... i wana ease into it always back of my head that rotator.

much much much much better than few months back where basically the whole area was inflamed, burning, painful, couldn't sleep etc... I think the var is contributing to the healing aside from rest or at least accelerating it.

I will be getting some hygetropins at the end of the month probably and will do 4iu eod.

I really wana push the envelope and get in better shape than ever before. I got the drive and motivation :)

Oh and i have not added any t3 as initially i was asking about. No need as things are going and im not sluggish or feeling cold in feet or whatever that was that one time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 06:42:28 AM »
EQ is new for me, so far its meh......but I am only 5 shots in (2.5 weeks)

EQ always takes a long time to kick in for me. I usually don't start getting the pumps and vascularity until 5-6 weeks.

I also think you need to run at least 600mg of EQ to really benefit from it.

8)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2012, 07:44:30 AM »
Are you running high test or low test?

High test + any dose of tren = I can't handle 3 weeks of it.

Low test/trt dose + any dose of tren super high even = no problems. The only side effect I get is crazy sweating at night, no insomnia, no anger issues.

Shit as a matter of fact yes I was when I ran into issues, 1500mg test 400mg tren weekly. The last time I ran it 500mg sust and 400mg tren weekly.
I have to say when on 1500mg + tren = BAD
500mg sust and 400mg tren = GOOD

Will drop my test dose before I run it again and see....Good call!

FYI: I did my last shot of EQ @ 1200 wednesday, I have been mad hungry, zombie like and as a result the extra eating has caused my weight to go up 3 pounds, going to try and eat only meat all weekend hehe.
600mg eq from here on out.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
Last night at the gym bros were miring my shoulder work out :) haha... when ppl suspect ur on ur probably on.

ive dropped the deca (was for joints only). Test-e is at 100mg ew. Tren bumped to 1g Equi to 900mg.

What alot of ppl are starting to do is run test at 100-300 ew.. then do 500-1000 of tren.

The only side effect im getting is MAD SWEATING almost dnp like at night... bloody hell... my pillow gets soaked, bedsheets, i have three pajamas ready to go every night lol.

Anyways I dropped to 200lbs getting leaner and leaner, really proud of it. Just killed myself doing 1hour cardio.. will do tomorrow, after tomorrow 1 hour as well... feeling tough going down to 150g brown rice per meal oh boy itll get interesting when i get to 100g every meal.

Keeping 99% of the strength thus far and in fact i got stronger on everything anyway which is great and since i bumped up the var i believe i may put on some lean mass and strength despite such low calories.

I am killing it, i wana do a crazy recomp/cut that ive never done... so far feeling epic. and shit I need to buy new pants.... waist is tightening every day i frickin love it... the problem i have is finding leggings that fit and most jeans being sold now a days are gay ass skinny pants.

The only prob I am battling now is BP... and its from the var not the tren or equi.

Just eating a meal now after the cardio and just putting carbs in my mouth and i feel its running to my muscle bellies lol. Great pumps!