Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 23, 2014, 09:46:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE PENIS  (Read 7283 times)
usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »

My GF tells me that I am the biggest bodybuilder she has ever messed around with. She says that most bodybuilders have little cocks and balls from their years of steroid use... Most can not get it up. She says that a guy with 10 is exceptional.
My problem is she can not take the full amount, and complains that I am too
big for her. Trying to break her in slowly.
Is this a common problem???

Lift, fuck, make money.
NO HOMO
DOC
Report to moderator   Logged
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 07:51:58 AM »

It may not be so much the penis but the strength you have behind your stroke which makes your penis seem even larger than it is...there are guys with huge dicks who don't leave their women satified for whatever reason.....
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

11 inch penis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 12:07:46 AM »

It is a common problem for me.  Whores alway cry and complain about my enormous cock.  It's always, "boo hoo it hurts", or "boo hoo I can't poop anymore".  Tough shit.   

Watch out for Jody, Marine. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »

It is a common problem for me.  Whores alway cry and complain about my enormous cock.  It's always, "boo hoo it hurts", or "boo hoo I can't poop anymore".  Tough shit.   

Watch out for Jody, Marine. 

do you get pleasure out of hurting women with your cock???...just asking...not trying to be a dick
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

11 inch penis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »

do you get pleasure out of hurting women with your cock???...just asking...not trying to be a dick

No, not at all.  I get pleasure when I bang a chick that's extra good looking.  I'm not one who likes to hurt or humiliate bitches.

All getbig jokes aside, I actually won't do chicks in the ass anymore because the last couple times I did it really fucked the girl up.  I never measured my shit but I'm at least 9 long but what really fucks them up is that I'm pretty wide too.  It's not like a little extra pain for them.  I'm talking for a day or two after the girls were really fucked up.  The first time that happened I was like oops but when it happened again that was enough for me.  Fucking a girl in the ass feels good and it's a good way to spice things up a little but I'm not doing it again.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 08:34:48 PM »

No, not at all.  I get pleasure when I bang a chick that's extra good looking.  I'm not one who likes to hurt or humiliate bitches.

All getbig jokes aside, I actually won't do chicks in the ass anymore because the last couple times I did it really fucked the girl up.  I never measured my shit but I'm at least 9 long but what really fucks them up is that I'm pretty wide too.  It's not like a little extra pain for them.  I'm talking for a day or two after the girls were really fucked up.  The first time that happened I was like oops but when it happened again that was enough for me.  Fucking a girl in the ass feels good and it's a good way to spice things up a little but I'm not doing it again.

cool....carry on!
masterfaster
Getbig I

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 01:43:52 AM »

My GF tells me that I am the biggest bodybuilder she has ever messed around with. She says that most bodybuilders have little cocks and balls from their years of steroid use... Most can not get it up. She says that a guy with 10 is exceptional.
My problem is she can not take the full amount, and complains that I am too
big for her. Trying to break her in slowly.
Is this a common problem???

Lift, fuck, make money.
NO HOMO
DOC

she isn't right
i have tried using fleshlight and it works pretty good for me. it makes panis bigger and harder
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 09:03:44 AM »

she isn't right
i have tried using fleshlight and it works pretty good for me. it makes panis bigger and harder

SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!