Author Topic: how can one tell when a woman is alcohol addicted?  (Read 5373 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: how can one tell when a woman is alcohol addicted?
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2012, 09:05:16 AM »
is there an addiction if she doesnt drink every day, but close to unconsiousness like twice a week, aka, whenever she gets ahold of alc and has enough time?

is half a liter wodka within 5hours reason for concern?

were talking about a 120lbs woman,in this case.

when they say its just to get more relaxed, but every time, they go full out and seemingly cant wait for more, the more drunk they are?

also, if they actually continue drinking some minutes just after they vomited?

Is she willing to sleep with you ???

...if yes then she has a drinking problem ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2012, 09:11:33 AM »

she was in relationship where she "had to " have sex at times even though she didnt want it, thats one of her issues.

.....Oh boy...... :-X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2012, 10:52:08 AM »
My ex was an alcoholic. I know b/c i met her in rehab. I kicked my jones, but she struggled. She would say she was sober but would hide beer all over my aprartment. Id leave for work and she would be passed out. So, i started jerking on her feet and face while she was passed out in the morning. She got a few DUI's, spent time in jail. Would drink at case a night

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2012, 10:54:44 AM »
My ex was an alcoholic. I know b/c i met her in rehab. I kicked my jones, but she struggled. She would say she was sober but would hide beer all over my aprartment. Id leave for work and she would be passed out. So, i started jerking on her feet and face while she was passed out in the morning. She got a few DUI's, spent time in jail. Would drink at case a night

still got her number ??