Author Topic: Rich Piana - His Cars, Tatts and Pitts  (Read 445217 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: SUPERMUTANT Rich Piana's Cars Tatts and Pitts
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »
A lot of jealousy running here towards Rich.

This.

Plenty of interest in someones source of money (aka - I'm poor as fuck, why the hell this fukker is loaded??), plenty of irrational hate (tats, the way he looks.. who cares, really?)..
 Oh, and an "ex" of 7years mocking a guy on the public board. Must be some kind of "past issues", as noone who has spent 7 years with a person would go out of their way to humiliate that person (thus - humiliatin themselves, as.. well, they spent these years, not someone else..).

A classic example of someone possibly insecure, projecting a certain kind of image that get's annoyed by these who are probably even more insecure in their life. I just wonder - what percentage of posters here actually could be a "role model" for a "proper life" (a balanced, Yin/Yan kind of equilibrium in personal rel, financial and health fields).. just a naggin' suspicion is that - not many, lol..

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #101 on: November 27, 2012, 05:36:54 AM »
would he be hated if he drove nice cars but did not use synthol?  why is he hated? what has he done, other than capitalize on a freaky look...however it was obtained?  
...you don't like his tatts? fair enough. but why so much hate?
when I was sick in the hospital ina coma for 7 months, it was Big Rich who never left my side...except to train. when my little brother needed a bone marrow transplant, it was Big Rich who was brave enough to donate. when my great grandmother fell down 4 flights of stairs, shattering her pelvis and 5 ribs and both legs...yes, once again, it was Big Rich who carried her to the hospital...for 7 miles, because all his cars were in the shop. He is, in many ways, my guardian angel. So please, give him a break  :-[

LOL LOL  Bullshit.  There are these things called ambulances.  Carrying someone seven miles with a shattered pelvis and legs?  WOW.  Gam Gam must have a HUGE pain threshold. 

Let me guess, it was snowing and uphill all the way?  Did he have a protein shake nearby to make sure he didn't go catabolic after carrying her to the hospital?  Instead of calling the ambulance you decided to call a synthol filled bloated douchey bodybuilder to carry Gam Gam to the hospital?  Hope she took you out of the will for that one.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2012, 05:41:43 AM »
would he be hated if he drove nice cars but did not use synthol?  why is he hated? what has he done, other than capitalize on a freaky look...however it was obtained?  
...you don't like his tatts? fair enough. but why so much hate?
when I was sick in the hospital ina coma for 7 months, it was Big Rich who never left my side...except to train. when my little brother needed a bone marrow transplant, it was Big Rich who was brave enough to donate. when my great grandmother fell down 4 flights of stairs, shattering her pelvis and 5 ribs and both legs...yes, once again, it was Big Rich who carried her to the hospital...for 7 miles, because all his cars were in the shop. He is, in many ways, my guardian angel. So please, give him a break  :-[

How long have you and rich been together?  Considering adoption?
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2012, 05:53:38 AM »
Yep, I dated him for 7 years and he goes down to Mexico once a month or so for PMMA Injections......Still obvously works out but he has HAD A LOT of help and has ended several inches to his arms, traps, tris, ass, etc. I dated him and lived with him for 7years so I know everything about him......That PMMA injectable is prob legal here in the US now. He only has a nice pool, the rest of the house is below average.......I dont know who or why he is trying to fool anyone but the gig is up and its only a matter of time before this all catches up with him. I wish him luck.........He definitely doesnt work on Wall Street if you get my drift.....Did those commercials and extra work years ago and made very little money on it, his money comes from the obvious, etc.........

Got any bikini shots?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2012, 05:56:30 AM »

fake dumbells

same ones used in every exercise  :D
WTF do you even lift weights? those dumbells aren`t fake, lmao ya 70lb dumbels, fake, ok there, the guy is even swinging them. I curled 70s in grade 9, lol, fake dumbels wooooooooooosh

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2012, 05:57:08 AM »
stfu you retard, you were with him for 7 years  ::)
X2

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
WTF do you even lift weights? those dumbells aren`t fake, lmao ya 70lb dumbels, fake, ok there, the guy is even swinging them. I curled 70s in grade 9, lol, fake dumbels wooooooooooosh
I'm sure you do 100lbs dumbel curls like Levrone by this point now then ::) retard

They are fake. no way in hell he would do overhead extentions with them. not that oilbag..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2012, 06:53:06 AM »
Patts and Titts

Tatts Pitts Bunk Kigs

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2012, 06:56:15 AM »
After watching video nr. 3 I finally grasped the dedication that Rich embodies.
Never missing a single meal... for 30 years - that's a lot of meals...
given that he ate 5 times a day -> 30 * 365 * 5.
So an estimated 54750 meals later Rich made this vid living to tell us the tale of greatness... all shame left behind.

Trailer for part 4...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2012, 06:57:09 AM »
Ni**a what?

i was trying to keep it simple.  you want to talk about Chlamydia trachomatis infections instead.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2012, 07:20:49 AM »
I'm sure you do 100lbs dumbel curls like Levrone by this point now then ::) retard

They are fake. no way in hell he would do overhead extentions with them. not that oilbag..
#

to be fair ive seen some very unimpressive people use alot of weight on extensions, none had arms anywhere near as big

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2012, 08:00:30 AM »
A lot of jealous haters here.

The guy looks fucking amazing (no homo), not just for his age, but for any age! Better and freakier than almost anyone on GetBig I am sure. Body building long long has left behind "real muscle" and is now much more about freaky looks, not matter how its achieved.

I love how he treats his dogs. Like Jay, that is one of the signs of a real man, with compassion and empathy (unlike Branch with his constant hunting pix, the "big man" that he is).

As for his cars, bottom line is that he has them. He's living life for the now, and enjoying it. Now all you guys out there saying "he's not really rich" - well he never claimed to be. Again, regardless he has the cars, and you do not.

Now about "the rest of his house not really being that nice". Who knows, but again even if so, so what? Why point this out, other than to make yourselves feel a little better about your own shitty places you live in? He never claimed to have a nice house - but what he does have is a great pool and backyard and seems to enjoy it - again better than what most of you internet critics out there have.

Finally, I am impressed with how well spoken he is. He's a great rep for these products, and I am sure that for the target market, his videos will resonante very well (ie if you want to be cool, be strong, live life large like me etc buy these supplements).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2012, 08:02:13 AM »
A lot of jealous haters here.

The guy looks fucking amazing (no homo), not just for his age, but for any age! Better and freakier than almost anyone on GetBig I am sure. Body building long long has left behind "real muscle" and is now much more about freaky looks, not matter how its achieved.

I love how he treats his dogs. Like Jay, that is one of the signs of a real man, with compassion and empathy (unlike Branch with his constant hunting pix, the "big man" that he is).

As for his cars, bottom line is that he has them. He's living life for the now, and enjoying it. Now all you guys out there saying "he's not really rich" - well he never claimed to be. Again, regardless he has the cars, and you do not.

Now about "the rest of his house not really being that nice". Who knows, but again even if so, so what? Why point this out, other than to make yourselves feel a little better about your own shitty places you live in? He never claimed to have a nice house - but what he does have is a great pool and backyard and seems to enjoy it - again better than what most of you internet critics out there have.

Finally, I am impressed with how well spoken he is. He's a great rep for these products, and I am sure that for the target market, his videos will resonante very well (ie if you want to be cool, be strong, live life large like me etc buy these supplements).
No.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »
Here is Amy

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2012, 08:04:40 AM »
this thread proves once more you cant trust women lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2012, 08:06:15 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2012, 08:06:58 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2012, 08:07:28 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2012, 08:11:39 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2012, 08:12:19 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2012, 08:12:40 AM »
cute couple

must have beautiful childrens

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2012, 08:20:30 AM »
Rich doesn`t actually try to hide:

"The point is I never talk shit or say negative stuff on here about anyone because I dont see the reason. now your calling me names because? My name is Rich Piana Im at Golds in Hollywood from 6-11 every day and then to Golds in North Hollywood. I live at 17616 Romar st Northridge Ca 91325 and I will be at the Venice show on sunday also at the USA and possibly the LA i would love to meet you in person. Give me your info and we can set it up.and I come on here to talk bodybuilding and not to talk shit doesnt make sense to me. Since im a pussy so you say i assume you will not back down from this. Or if Shawn would like to come to the Venice show this sunday that would be great. I dont want to go back an forth with you like 2 year olds your calling me a pussy lets handle it."

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2012, 08:24:19 AM »
This.

Plenty of interest in someones source of money (aka - I'm poor as fuck, why the hell this fukker is loaded??), plenty of irrational hate (tats, the way he looks.. who cares, really?)..
 Oh, and an "ex" of 7years mocking a guy on the public board. Must be some kind of "past issues", as noone who has spent 7 years with a person would go out of their way to humiliate that person (thus - humiliatin themselves, as.. well, they spent these years, not someone else..).

A classic example of someone possibly insecure, projecting a certain kind of image that get's annoyed by these who are probably even more insecure in their life. I just wonder - what percentage of posters here actually could be a "role model" for a "proper life" (a balanced, Yin/Yan kind of equilibrium in personal rel, financial and health fields).. just a naggin' suspicion is that - not many, lol..

Spot on as usual  ;)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »

"The point is I never talk shit or say negative stuff on here about anyone because I dont see the reason. now your calling me names because? My name is Rich Piana Im at Golds in Hollywood from 6-11 every day and then to Golds in North Hollywood. I live at 17616 Romar st Northridge Ca 91325 and I will be at the Venice show on sunday also at the USA and possibly the LA i would love to meet you in person. Give me your info and we can set it up.and I come on here to talk bodybuilding and not to talk shit doesnt make sense to me. Since im a pussy so you say i assume you will not back down from this. Or if Shawn would like to come to the Venice show this sunday that would be great. I dont want to go back an forth with you like 2 year olds your calling me a pussy lets handle it."
I'm now a Rich fan. I hope he kicks someone's ass

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2012, 08:29:54 AM »

Where is this taking place?