Author Topic: Where does Dennis James live in Arizona?He made it from bodybuilding!  (Read 10997 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Where does Dennis James live in Arizona?He made it from bodybuilding!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 02:09:55 PM »
Maybe there's a handful of exceptions worldwide, but be sure that those guys have sold a bottle here and there as well.
Cutler made good off of BB thats for sure.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 02:10:06 PM »
i didnt know that he was a pimp,he seems happy with his wife
do you havee any proof that hes a pimp,maybe some links

There are no "links" about stuff like that, that's stuff which happens behind the scenes. ::) It's common knowledge.

Next time you see a stupid, unemployed BB driving around in a 100k ride ask yourself how that works and if everyone who gets an education and a decent job is retarded or what?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 02:11:06 PM »
Cutler made good off of BB thats for sure.

Cutler made a lil bit with BB and invested it wisely to make more out of it, true. Let's see how he survives his divorce financially.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 02:11:24 PM »
There are no "links" about stuff like that, that's stuff which happens behind the scenes. ::) It's common knowledge.

Next time you see a stupid, unemployed BB driving around in a 100k ride ask yourself how that works and if everyone who gets an education and a decent job retarded or what?
but they said crime doesnt pay, it collects

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »
Maybe there's a handful of exceptions worldwide, but be sure that those guys have sold a bottle here and there as well.

dennis had an option of jail or deportation, as far as Thailand goes.  and he was popped for recreation stuff.  i don't believe he has/had any issues in germany, given his mother is still there and he still travels there.

i wouldn't doubt any olympian passes a bottle of this or that there to amateurs for fees via their gurus, but i highly doubt phil is moving coke in his mother's trunk ala shawn ray.  that type of mentality and game, just isn't apart of phil's persona.

i'm sure ronnie has pocketed cash from dealers he popped in TX, but that's a norm with cops, esp in the deep south.  

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
dennis had an option of jail or deportation, as far as Thailand goes.  and he was popped for recreation stuff.  i don't believe he has/had any issues in germany, given his mother is still there and he still travels there.

i wouldn't doubt any olympian passes a bottle of this or that there to amateurs for fees via their gurus, but i highly doubt phil is moving coke in his mother's trunk ala shawn ray.  that type of mentality and game, just isn't apart of phil's persona.

i'm sure ronnie has pocketed cash from dealers he popped in TX, but that's a norm with cops, esp in the deep south.  

Someone here told a story that Ronnie would've gone to jail if not his mother jumped in and said all the drugs they found during a house search were hers? Was that you?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2012, 02:28:04 PM »
Cutler made a lil bit with BB and invested it wisely to make more out of it, true. Let's see how he survives his divorce financially.
Divorce is a different animal

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
Someone here told a story that Ronnie would've gone to jail if not his mother jumped in and said all the drugs they found during a house search were hers? Was that you?
that said his ex gf Alti,that the drug found was his but he said that was his mothers,and he said he is temporary retired from police but doing 60hours volontary a year he can return when ever he wants...but the reality is he was fired-that ALTI said

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2012, 02:44:07 PM »
dj has two hot women in the household spoiling him  8), but the avg getdumber can't see that. 

His wife was wearing the hell out of those white tights.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
His wife was wearing the hell out of those white tights.

asian women age quite well, since she's been doing that for years, but my man, parker, ain't buying it, since she doesn't have enough junk on her rear end.   

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
in what part of Phoenix does he live so i can see aproximatly for how much you can buy that house!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 06:56:18 PM »

I remember reading about this on Muscle Mayhem as it went down. Lots of people he was close with Shane and Diane Stratton didn't know or claimed to not know this was going on in addition to how he was able to stay in the country for as long as he did with out citizenship. They even had a write up about it on stick man bangkok(really good read )with an article of him in handcuffs.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2012, 07:19:56 PM »
dennis always struck me of a bit of a gangster. this is all from drugs, prostitution in germany..

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
dennis always struck me of a bit of a gangster. this is all from drugs, prostitution in germany..

bingo

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
Doesn't he live in Thailand? Or has he moved?

he had a badass crib over there at one time.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 03:05:01 PM »
Good series.  Part 2 was a bit flat but 1 and 3 were nice.  Anymore? It would be nice, if he did a little background on his wife and daughter.  Hahaha, I love the revelations by getbiggers about Dennis making dollars on the down low. A man will do what he has to do in foreign lands.

Life seems good in Zona.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 03:24:52 PM »
Good series.  Part 2 was a bit flat but 1 and 3 were nice.  Anymore? It would be nice, if he did a little background on his wife and daughter.  Hahaha, I love the revelations by getbiggers about Dennis making dollars on the down low. A man will do what he has to do in foreign lands.

Life seems good in Zona.

There was a thread on Mayhem back in the day where he talked about her. Many on there wondered if she was a bar girl he rescued or not. He said she and her family were from Phuket i believe. He must have been in her daughter's life since she was born maybe. He first visited in 1990. Then a Flex article where he stated he moved there permanently in 1993 I think? She looked about 6-7 years old in his first vid and that was 2000. So they have to had been together for a while before.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 03:25:45 PM »

Life seems good in Zona.

Refreshing when you decide not to write your posts like a drunk man with Down's Syndrome.
!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2012, 03:43:27 PM »

Don't have any because he hasn't bought the home like Branch did....so there would be no records to locate.

You're incorrect.  Dennis James does own his own home.  It has an appraised value of $208,700.  HTH.   :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
You're incorrect.  Dennis James does own his own home.  It has an appraised value of $208,700.  HTH.   :D
That will get you a VERY modest home in northern New Jersey.
!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2012, 04:01:08 PM »
That will get you a VERY modest home in northern New Jersey.

That will get you a nice starter studio condo in LA.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2012, 04:05:16 PM »
Refreshing when you decide not to write your posts like a drunk man with Down's Syndrome.

My MO is "G", c u n t.  If you can't deal with it, then go kill yourself or eat some cockroaches. I have about 480 posts worth of bullshit in my secrawler gimmick, if you need to read about my political views. 

8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2012, 04:09:07 PM »
That will get you a nice starter studio condo in LA.
Yes, and the NYC metro area (NY, NJ, CT) is more expensive than metro L.A., so that tells you what you'd get for that price in my neck of the woods.
!