Author Topic: kevin levrone guest posing 93  (Read 4753 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: kevin levrone guest posing 93
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
And that is why you save the coke until AFTER you finish guest posing.

LOL. 

In all fairness, I never knew Kevin to be a big rec drug user.  A bonafide DRUNK, yes -- and his behavior in this clip could easily be attributed to slight drunkeness.  He'd be many shots short of stumbling about, but just lit enough that doing that gay-assed routine would be semi-tolerable.

Then again, Kevin never gave a shit about the gayness inherent to bodybuilding.  I'm sure Bay might disagree, but from what I know of the guy, Kev wasn't a fan of cocks.  He was secure enough with his sexuality to even joke about his cousin "boyfriend" in a video.  That's the kind of shit I might say, and I find the sight of my own dick rather ugly. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
If you look up "gay" in the dictionary, you get this video.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 02:17:34 PM »
If you look up "gay" in the dictionary, you get this video.

I still think a good many of Kai's routines caught on video better fit the definition, but it is close :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 02:18:13 PM »
I still think a good many of Kai's routines caught on video better fit the definition, but it is close :)
Kai's are under the heading "flamboyantly homosexual"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »
LOL. 

In all fairness, I never knew Kevin to be a big rec drug user.  A bonafide DRUNK, yes -- and his behavior in this clip could easily be attributed to slight drunkeness.  He'd be many shots short of stumbling about, but just lit enough that doing that gay-assed routine would be semi-tolerable.

Then again, Kevin never gave a shit about the gayness inherent to bodybuilding.  I'm sure Bay might disagree, but from what I know of the guy, Kev wasn't a fan of cocks.  He was secure enough with his sexuality to even joke about his cousin "boyfriend" in a video.  That's the kind of shit I might say, and I find the sight of my own dick rather ugly. 

hhaa there is no such thing on getbig. If you aknowledge another man even looks half decent your as gay as they come....he looked awesome. Never seen a guy so big look so athletic
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 05:25:09 PM »
hhaa there is no such thing on getbig. If you aknowledge another man even looks half decent your as gay as they come....he looked awesome. Never seen a guy so big look so athletic
When everyone else is saying it's gay, it's probably gay dude.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »

So by your own standard.... you've deemed yourself gay?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 05:45:35 PM »
When everyone else is saying it's gay, it's probably gay dude.
Gay verses a boring routine that would not yield anymore guess appearances, at 5000 dollars a pop I think it is in his best interest to put on a show for the crowd, God forbid cause closet homos on getbig think it's gay, wtf is wrong with people around here every man in thongs is classified on the homo side yet you mofo's or on bodybuilding forums all day long and drooling come Olympia time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »
Gay verses a boring routine that would not yield anymore guess appearances, at 5000 dollars a pop I think it is in his best interest to put on a show for the crowd, God forbid cause closet homos on getbig think it's gay, wtf is wrong with people around here every man in thongs is classified on the homo side yet you mofo's or on bodybuilding forums all day long and drooling come Olympia time.
That routine looked extremely gay. Sorry to burst your bubble dude. Dorian's routines were about the least gay you're going to get for BB. The one in the video, extremely gay.

And if I remember right, Dorian even said he thought the idea of posing onstage is gay, but it's the profession he was good at.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 06:04:32 PM »
RIP Earl

....died drowning in his own man juice after viewing said clip.
L