Author Topic: Santorum organizing for 2016 run  (Read 6751 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Santorum organizing for 2016 run
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2012, 08:18:12 AM »
I do - we need to make these people actually do something for the food in return. 

We need food depots where these people get bags of rice, beans, etc, not a credit card to buy pot crack booze and cigs

Hey liar, most people on food stamps work and you cant use them to buy pot or crack

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2012, 10:28:23 AM »
any 3 hole girl will tell you that santorum is just part of the game

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »
Hey liar, most people on food stamps work and you cant use them to buy pot or crack

I'm sorry. What crackhead regulations prevent the use of food stamps for procurement of said narcotic again?

Women blow guys for crack, for crying out loud. You don't think they'd use food stamps, if the dealer would actually take them?

I would take coins. I'd take pennies, if that's all a fiend had!" -- Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, from the movie, "Get Rich or Die Trying"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2012, 11:44:50 AM »
I'm sorry. What crackhead regulations prevent the use of food stamps for procurement of said narcotic again?
Women blow guys for crack, for crying out loud. You don't think they'd use food stamps, if the dealer would actually take them?

well foods stamps are more in your wheelhouse than mine

didn't you say that food stamps are now debit cards

so the recipient would give the debit card to the crack dealer or does the crack dealer have a debit card reader?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2012, 11:47:28 AM »
well foods stamps are more in your wheelhouse than mine

didn't you say that food stamps are now debit cards

so the recipient would give the debit card to the crack dealer or does the crack dealer have a debit card reader?

I haven't been on food stamps, as an adult. All of my examples are from childhood, when my mother was on them. There were no debit cards, then.

As I understand it, the debit cards are an option. They haven't phased out the actual coupons; at least I don't think they have.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2012, 04:35:27 PM »
I haven't been on food stamps, as an adult. All of my examples are from childhood, when my mother was on them. There were no debit cards, then.

As I understand it, the debit cards are an option. They haven't phased out the actual coupons; at least I don't think they have.

I'm thinking a depot would be way more costly to the taxpayer.  And once the unions organize the depot workers...it's over.

But usually, these are people in really bad financial straights.  In my state, let's say a mother and child...they would have to have a GROSS monthly income of less than $1400 to qualify.  So they probably couldn't afford transportation to the depot anyway, lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2012, 09:10:09 PM »
Santorum: 'I'm open' to 2016 bid
 CNN ^

(CNN) - Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum hinted Monday he may see another presidential run in his future.

"I'm open to that possibility," the Republican said when asked on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" about a 2016 White House bid.

"But we're a long way..." he added, pausing, then continuing, "I'm focused right now on trying to stay involved in the fray and make sure that we do the right thing up on Capitol Hill right now."

Santorum proved a tough opponent to Mitt Romney during the Republican presidential primary, ultimately forcing the contest to run as late as April when Santorum dropped his bid and paved the way for Romney to clinch the nomination.

(Excerpt) Read more at politicalticker.blogs.cn n.com ...