Author Topic: Catfish TV show  (Read 1614 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Catfish TV show
« on: July 10, 2013, 06:14:57 PM »
Jimminy fucking Christmas. I haven't watched MTV in years, and I clicked over to it just to see what was going on during a commercial break of the O's game. Anyway, this dude has paid this chicks phone bill, bought her a Wii, and gave her a prepaid card with thousands of dollars on it, and never even met her.  What the fuck is the matter with people? Do women fall for this shit? I can not imagine anyone being this dumb, and that's saying something after witnessing some of the delusions on this board. O's are back on so I changed it, but do anyone of you guys watch this, and is it the norm?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Catfish TV show
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 06:19:59 PM »
Jimminy fucking Christmas. I haven't watched MTV in years, and I clicked over to it just to see what was going on during a commercial break of the O's game. Anyway, this dude has paid this chicks phone bill, bought her a Wii, and gave her a prepaid card with thousands of dollars on it. What the fuck is the matter with people? Do women fall for this shit? I can not imagine anyone being this dumb, and that's saying something after witnessing some of the delusions on this board. O's are back on so I changed it, but do anyone of you guys watch this, and is it the norm?
Hello! We were catfishing months ago. There are still a few whoppers here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 06:37:19 PM »
Just switched it back for a few minutes, and this dude is an idiot. After flying to Florida from Arizona, he is outed by this chick when she says he knew she was fat the whole time. The camera guy is like, wtf? I guess for someone to get involved in something like this, they have to be a bit "off" anyway.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 06:59:15 PM »
haha saw that last night oh ramone yer a fatty lover

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 07:01:46 PM »
?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 07:04:15 PM »
I bought my little nephew a wii at game stopr the system and 2 controllers came out to $14

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 10:48:40 PM »
The kid was from Bullhead city, what do you expect?  ;D

I've seen all the episodes, since season 1. The show is hilarious.

Next episode looks good, some decent looking chick could be cat fished too.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 10:52:07 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2013, 05:24:17 AM »
Hello! We were catfishing months ago. There are still a few whoppers here.
Is you that and a buddy?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 06:03:14 AM »

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 07:36:10 AM »
Jimminy fucking Christmas. I haven't watched MTV in years, and I clicked over to it just to see what was going on during a commercial break of the O's game. Anyway, this dude has paid this chicks phone bill, bought her a Wii, and gave her a prepaid card with thousands of dollars on it, and never even met her.  What the fuck is the matter with people? Do women fall for this shit? I can not imagine anyone being this dumb, and that's saying something after witnessing some of the delusions on this board. O's are back on so I changed it, but do anyone of you guys watch this, and is it the norm?

thousands of dollars on someone he never met? does it get anymore beta?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 09:37:43 AM »
I've seen every episode also! It's like an accident on the highway, you just have to see how stupid and pathetic these people are!