Author Topic: Celexa experiences  (Read 2589 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Celexa experiences
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 06:32:56 AM »

LOL, you're trashing SSRIs yet you're on "4-6mg" of Xanax a day (since you're a junkie I'd wager you take at least 10).

You're not calm or relaxed, you're bloody comatose!
3 bars a day is a pretty serious habit, considering the small dose pills are like .25mg, lol.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 06:38:21 AM »
It's crazy how many people in the US are on anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. They didn't exist 40 years ago except for maybe valium.  African people are being chased by lions and shot at by ak47's with no food.  No one is on anti depressants or anxiety drugs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 06:39:36 AM »
It's crazy how many people in the US are on anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs. They didn't exist 40 years ago except for maybe valium.  African people are being chased by lions and shot at by ak47's with no food.  No one is on anti depressants or anxiety drugs.
Lol, yeah they just kill each other.  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 07:30:10 AM »
x2....I stopped after two weeks.  If I want to go, and go, and go...without finishing I will take the ol' blue.  At least with that you get a super hard cock that a woman would appreciate.  Also, cracking one off with Cit is a no go too.  You don't feel like even doin git.

I was on only 10mg but it made the head of my cock numb.  Cracking off, you get the build up and then cum and that whole zing sensation, but on this shit, you get the build up and release but not that awesome feeling.  It drops right away.  You don't feel relaxed after cumming, you feel like it never happened.  Having sex takes forever and a lot of the times the girls cums and I am just too fucking tired.

Dr. prescribe this for premature ejaculation as well due to the side.

For me it just made me dull.  I am never that happy and when I am about to get really happy it brings me down, when I am about to get really mad it brings me down.  It affects both ends of the emotional scale.  You are kind of blah all day.  I don't even know why I am still taking it.  I just don't seem excited about anything.  When I do it goes away.

One side and you'll laugh is the sweats and gas.  I fart like a mutherfucker right after I take it.  Not sure why it makes me so gassy.  And I get very sweaty.  I had sever anxiety though and agree with why the Doc gave it to me and it has helped a lot with it, but the sides are not pleasant though

dustin

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
Citalopram?

It made me feel dull.  But I did notice that when rage would build it would quickly subside where normally I would get all mad.

It numbs your cock though.  seriously. 

Felt the exact same way. Dull and cock was dead.

Thought about offing myself 24/7 and when I had a lapse in sanity I decided it was bad news. I came off it completely and had SSRI discontinuation syndrome. Pretty sure I was having either seizures or those brain zaps they talked about. I got sick almost immediately after stopping, despite being on a low dose, and that's when things got really bad. Hugged a toilet bowl and shivered on the bathroom floor for about 24 hours.

It made my body feel sick. I know it should normally take a lot longer for SSRI discontinuation syndrome to set in but mine was probably a day or two after my last dose. My body was just really sick when I was taking it. And when I stopped, things came to a crashing halt. I felt like shit for a week or two afterwards and then I felt human again. This was back in high school and just before the reports came in that it caused extreme suicidal tendencies. All I thought about was suicide 24/7 and was going to seriously kill myself. Before that, I was just feeling a bit blue and also had migraines, so my doctor convinced me it was a panacea. Who was I to question him at that age? Shit was fucking horrible though. When my new doc suggested SSRIs for my migraines a couple of years ago I just had to laugh in his face.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
I was on only 10mg but it made the head of my cock numb.  Cracking off, you get the build up and then cum and that whole zing sensation, but on this shit, you get the build up and release but not that awesome feeling.  It drops right away.  You don't feel relaxed after cumming, you feel like it never happened.  Having sex takes forever and a lot of the times the girls cums and I am just too fucking tired.

Dr. prescribe this for premature ejaculation as well due to the side.

For me it just made me dull.  I am never that happy and when I am about to get really happy it brings me down, when I am about to get really mad it brings me down.  It affects both ends of the emotional scale.  You are kind of blah all day.  I don't even know why I am still taking it.  I just don't seem excited about anything.  When I do it goes away.

One side and you'll laugh is the sweats and gas.  I fart like a mutherfucker right after I take it.  Not sure why it makes me so gassy.  And I get very sweaty.  I had sever anxiety though and agree with why the Doc gave it to me and it has helped a lot with it, but the sides are not pleasant though

I never got the numb feelings.  It was just like when I tried the V.  You knew you wanted to cum, but in no way could you.  It pissed me off to no end.  I would echo what you are saying...you don't have that "high/low" anymore.  You are on such an even keel.  Everyone around you asks if you are feeling ok when they notice that you aren't super happy like you would normally be.