Author Topic: Eating white turkey meat now means you're racist..hahah  (Read 989 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Eating white turkey meat now means you're racist..hahah
« on: November 27, 2012, 09:16:09 AM »
LMAO...you just can't make this shit up. Hahaha

The cries of racism from the left are a part of politics these days it seems. Whether it’s John McCain questioning the handling of the Benghazi debacle by U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, or Mitt Romney “niggerizing” Barack Obama by saying the president’s campaign was “angry and divisive” as MSNBC genius Prince Madonna Seal Touré so eloquently suggested, it seems the left can find racism wherever they please.

In fact, they can even find racism in turkey. Let that sink in for a minute: turkey is now a sign of racism.

Slate recently republished an article from 2010 saying how racist white meat is. The writer babbles on about white bread and its white history, then pivots to white turkey meat …seriously:

Why have we broken the chains of the whiteness that bound us to fatally tasteless white bread while still remaining imprisoned in the white-meat turkey ghetto? …

Despite its superior taste, dark meat has dark undertones for some. Dark meat evokes the color of earth, soil. Dark meat seems to summon up ancient fears of contamination and miscegenation as opposed to the supposed superior purity of white meat. I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise that white meat remains the choice of a holiday that celebrates Puritans.

Here’s a crazy thought: people have different tastes. Some people love beets. Some people love scotch. But we are individuals, and some don’t like beets, scotch, or even (gasps!) dark meat!

The whole “Republicans are racist” game is getting tiring and ridiculous. This article was originally written in 2010, but Slate felt the need to resurface this silly and contrived argument for what reason – they really wanted Americans that like white turkey meat to feel guilty about their turkey choices?

Chris Matthews and his MSNBC gang of finger-pointers need to invite these supposedly ‘racist’ guests on their shows to talk about these issues, because this is getting downright absurd and no amount of finger pointing gets us anywhere. It’s time to stop shouting and start talking.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/11/23250-eating-white-turkey-meat-now-means-your-are-racist/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Eating white turkey meat now means you're racist..hahah
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:39:44 AM »
I don't give a fuck.  Nothing is keeping me from my white meat.  Turkey or anything else. >:( >:( >:(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:42:21 AM »
White Meat from Salt Lake City is the best? :D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »
Non story.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 09:49:22 AM »
I only eat the dark meat, and I drink my coffee black, yet I hate ni66ers.

What's that mean?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 09:53:47 AM »
Matthews is just a looney he must be coking out

hes gone really nuts

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 10:00:11 AM »
I only eat the dark meat, and I drink my coffee black, yet I hate ni66ers.

What's that mean?

It means that your Neegul Aversion Therapy is complete, and you are well on your way, young man. Moreover, your father can rest assured that he spent his money wisely, and that future photographs of him and his grandkids will be of one homochromatic stripe.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 10:25:50 AM »
It means that your Neegul Aversion Therapy is complete, and you are well on you way, young man. Moreover, your father can rest assured that he spent his money wisely, and that future photographs of him and his grandkids will be of one homochromatic stripe. 

HAHA!!!

I can't say it was a pleasant experience, it nearly drove me mad.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 10:37:45 AM »
HAHA!!!

I can't say it was a pleasant experience, it nearly drove me mad.

A harrowing experience, I'm sure; but Papa PIP's visions of the following have been categorically, and affordably, averted.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 10:42:56 AM »
I don't give a fuck.  Nothing is keeping me from my white meat.  Turkey or anything else. >:( >:( >:(
;D hahaha
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
Matthews is just a looney he must be coking out

hes gone really nuts

Pretty sure he's half drunk and on adderall most of the time.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2012, 07:05:15 PM »
A harrowing experience, I'm sure; but Papa PIP's visions of the following have been categorically, and affordably, averted.

rofl x100