Author Topic: does transfat stay in the arteries permenantly or what  (Read 1633 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
does transfat stay in the arteries permenantly or what
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:15:35 PM »
i really want to get this cake its got 1.5 grams of transfat per serving, but do the transfats get metabolised?
A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: does transfat stay in the arteries permenantly or what
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
if you jog for 1 min then walk minute and do 50 sets of that cycle,  yes

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 06:02:44 PM »
no one knows if trans fat is bad even god is usnure enough to bestow down upon us definitive evidences if its really bad or not

one needs to ask god "why cant we know for certain, all this transfat seems to be is simply a heated version of fat with an extra hydrogen atom present, but god does it make transfat unfit to digest?"

if god doesnt answer then one must experiment then theorize, become a case study, should i the falcon be the first vegetarian to truly endure consuming the transfats and see if they cause any affliction whatsoever ?

if god doesnt wish to tell a subject whom may be  a good christian man, will have "faith" in not knowing thus consume trans fats with beleif thats its ok

however a non religious god beleiver would only see the true route to enlightenment and potential punishment is to actually consum this product himself, it is a bit of a gamble, he would be a living sacrfice if this product did no harm, if he died (me) in this quest for true knowledge he would ask that a poster or rock sculpture be made in his honor
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
Drink hot drink after a fatty meal. It helps dissolve the fats and oils. Think of running cold water over a greasy pan, the grease hardens. Run hot water over it, and it dissolves. That's why japs drink hot sake after meals. Probably why they live so long too. Will result in mega pyramid shots bro.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 06:28:49 PM »
trans fats are just a new govt forced evil which will probably harm you - i prefer regular fat much safer

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 06:32:11 PM »
take a multivitamin to excrete the trans fart

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »
HARD TRAINING covers a multitude of "dieting sins"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 05:13:33 PM »
no one knows if trans fat is bad even god is usnure enough to bestow down upon us definitive evidences if its really bad or not

one needs to ask god "why cant we know for certain, all this transfat seems to be is simply a heated version of fat with an extra hydrogen atom present, but god does it make transfat unfit to digest?"

if god doesnt answer then one must experiment then theorize, become a case study, should i the falcon be the first vegetarian to truly endure consuming the transfats and see if they cause any affliction whatsoever ?

if god doesnt wish to tell a subject whom may be  a good christian man, will have "faith" in not knowing thus consume trans fats with beleif thats its ok

however a non religious god beleiver would only see the true route to enlightenment and potential punishment is to actually consum this product himself, it is a bit of a gamble, he would be a living sacrfice if this product did no harm, if he died (me) in this quest for true knowledge he would ask that a poster or rock sculpture be made in his honor

are my thoughts not of sound judgment?
A

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 05:21:45 PM »
Drink hot drink after a fatty meal. It helps dissolve the fats and oils. Think of running cold water over a greasy pan, the grease hardens. Run hot water over it, and it dissolves. That's why japs drink hot sake after meals. Probably why they live so long too. Will result in mega pyramid shots bro.

Great point IG I had never considered this before, need to up my hot tea intake.