Author Topic: HGH research  (Read 985 times)

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
HGH research
« on: December 04, 2012, 07:49:15 AM »
I have started my HGH....2iu for 2 days 4 iu from then on out. Started November 27th.

Lots of guys run it 5 on 2 off, lots of guys run it 8iu +
Some guys run AM\PM split
Some guys run am or pm only....

NOW......the questions.....

How much does blood sugar levels and slin affect GH, I have been reading a lot. They say best to take it 2 hours before bed on an empty stomach when blood sugar is low.
My coach also told me before bed anytime is fine.

A few guys said to split it up into 2, 4am and 10am. doses, let your natty do its thing in the evenings when you sleep.

So far I sleep like a stone, normally I get up 2-3 times in the evenings to pee etc, hot sweaty whatever....in and out of sleep. Since the start of GH I am a rock.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: HGH research
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 06:50:25 PM »
Anything less than 5iu, shoot it all at once on an empty stomach before bed or post workout before you eat anything. Always shoot post workout on the days you lift weights, at night on your off days.

Once you get over 5iu, split it first thing in the AM on an empty stomach and post workout or before bed. Try not to eat anything within 1 hour minimum before your shot, preferably 2 hours. You're natural GH spike is a joke if you are using real GH and there is a lot of info saying it's useless to worry about it when on GH.

Always shoot IM and shoot it every day.

Enjoy the results, keep it simple.

8)