Author Topic: Dennis James is 48 years old (and then Ronnie says Cutler is old to come back)  (Read 1413 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
damn he looks very good for his age,in wikipedia we see dennis james born in 1969 but he is 1964 like Ronnie

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
when did coleman say that about cutlet

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
"Me: How about Jay Cutler? Do you think he can come back and reclaim his title?
Ronnie: No. One thing you can’t beat in this world is time. I learnt that the hard way. You can’t play basketball forever. You can’t play football forever. You can’t bodybuild forever. I mean you CAN do it, but not at a high level against younger guys who have more time and have not reached their peaks yet. There’s only so much the body can do and once you’re done, you can’t go back in time. He’s past his prime now. Especially with Phil Heath getting into his prime, Jay can’t compete against him anymore."

http://fabodylous.com/2012/11/exclusive-interview-with-ronnie-coleman.html

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
"Me: How about Jay Cutler? Do you think he can come back and reclaim his title?
Ronnie: No. One thing you can’t beat in this world is time. I learnt that the hard way. You can’t play basketball forever. You can’t play football forever. You can’t bodybuild forever. I mean you CAN do it, but not at a high level against younger guys who have more time and have not reached their peaks yet. There’s only so much the body can do and once you’re done, you can’t go back in time. He’s past his prime now. Especially with Phil Heath getting into his prime, Jay can’t compete against him anymore."

http://fabodylous.com/2012/11/exclusive-interview-with-ronnie-coleman.html
it makes sense tho

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?

get yo ass out of my motorhome

Enjoy your dish...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN