Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 07:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swingers Clubs  (Read 6751 times)
usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

« on: December 01, 2012, 08:51:30 AM »

Who goes to swingers clubs here? I find after a heavy workout nothing better than a little cardio. They let me in for nothing provided I perform in the open. Hell I have had guys pay me to service their women. Most are middle age couples where the guy can't get it up and the woman is looking for real animal sex. Got no problems with that. Got a place out here in Cali that just requires guys to go in naked- (cuts down on law enforcement raids). Women can go in anyway they want.

Report to moderator   Logged
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:34:54 PM »

Wrong forum - please repost this info in G&O.

[
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:30:51 PM »

Wrong forum - please repost this info in G&O.

Lol.

I posted about this before. I had a buddy tell me be and this other dude wife swapped a few times, and their chicks hooked up. More of an orgy I guess. Anyway, I don't ask him about it too much because he has hinted he wanted me and my wife to join, so I try not to bring it up.
chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 03:33:58 PM »

Who goes to swingers clubs here? I find after a heavy workout nothing better than a little cardio. They let me in for nothing provided I perform in the open. Hell I have had guys pay me to service their women. Most are middle age couples where the guy can't get it up and the woman is looking for real animal sex. Got no problems with that. Got a place out here in Cali that just requires guys to go in naked- (cuts down on law enforcement raids). Women can go in anyway they want.

clubs, no.
websites, yes.  Usually get hit on first by the guy. wants to set up a MFM three way. I interview with him first then will meet the wife.  Last two couples I met I fucked her first then she wanted to see her man get fucked. best of both worlds.

Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:11:35 PM »

clubs, no.
websites, yes.  Usually get hit on first by the guy. wants to set up a MFM three way. I interview with him first then will meet the wife.  Last two couples I met I fucked her first then she wanted to see her man get fucked. best of both worlds.

Strange...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!