Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32105 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: So depressed - having a hard time training
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2012, 01:57:27 PM »
Then why are you struggling so much with all this BS?

you know what brother i cant really answer this without sounding like a douche but heres the truth-
I have some talent.....as much as Id like to say I have shit genetics and got big  despite the fact Id be lying if i said that. my back is my worst bodypart and I hardly train it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/135137040658048.jpg/

I built my body on 95% cables. Incline bench is the only free weight excercise I do
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2012, 01:58:31 PM »
^that was before I got serious with the slin... btw
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »
you know what brother i cant really answer this without sounding like a douche but heres the truth-
I have some talent.....as much as Id like to say I have shit genetics and got big  despite the fact Id be lying if i said that. my back is my worst bodypart and I hardly train it.

I built my body on 95% cables. Incline bench is the only free weight excercise I do

Calm down Hulk Hogan. Brother!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
lol
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »
lol

Dont you enjoy lifting just for fucks sake like many of us do?   

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
Dont you enjoy lifting just for fucks sake like many of us do?   

when I  gain 5 pounds of muscle per month, yes.
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »

stop posting pics of someone else... I dont have the time to waste to browse thru the billions posts you made on here to find where you made a mistake in all the ridiculous childish lies you ve been writing on here, just be careful, it seems you contradict yourself more and more as time goes by, just like they all do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2012, 06:23:14 PM »
when I  gain 5 pounds of muscle per month, yes.

over the long term - how realistic is that?  Seriously! 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2012, 07:27:17 PM »
stop posting pics of someone else... I dont have the time to waste to browse thru the billions posts you made on here to find where you made a mistake in all the ridiculous childish lies you ve been writing on here, just be careful, it seems you contradict yourself more and more as time goes by, just like they all do.

you edited that post three times?? lol

uberman stop going off topic Ive prooven myself many times, probably 15 times....meeting members here in real life and giving people my real name wasnt enough i guess lol.

Im one of the most honest, humble guys on here and I admit to far too much shit on here to have my credibility taken away...  I really used to ignore you and never thought twice bout it....but now I see why you get on people's nerves so much. your the dj181 of women/ brains/philosophy....someone who tries to come across as someone/something  he's not. heres the scoop- t I think  there is a DAMN good chance  your a very feminine, easy to get along with, real friendly guy who lets people walk ALL THE FUCK over him in the real world. the overcompensating with women threads......the jealousy in your posts towards other members-   is very obvious ..... just calling it how i see it man..
l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »
dont underestimate flinstones, he actually thought he could wing it with the falcon doing painting for 10 bucks an hour not your average joe thinks the could paint pace with the falcon
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
you edited that post three times?? lol

uberman stop going off topic Ive prooven myself many times, probably 15 times....meeting members here in real life and giving people my real name wasnt enough i guess lol.

Im one of the most honest, humble guys on here and I admit to far too much shit on here to have my credibility taken away...  I really used to ignore you and never thought twice bout it....but now I see why you get on people's nerves so much. your the dj181 of women/ brains/philosophy....someone who tries to come across as someone/something  he's not. heres the scoop- t I think  there is a DAMN good chance  your a very feminine, easy to get along with, real friendly guy who lets people walk ALL THE FUCK over him in the real world. the overcompensating with women threads......the jealousy in your posts towards other members-   is very obvious ..... just calling it how i see it man..

Don't expect too many points on Getbig for honesty. I've found it is not part of the culture here with many folks.

You are too kind in your assessment of Uberman, this poster is a judgmental pompous ass and nothing more.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
dont underestimate flinstones, he actually thought he could wing it with the falcon doing painting for 10 bucks an hour not your average joe thinks the could paint pace with the falcon

Being the son of a painting contractor, I believe I could out pace you in both quality and quantity of work. However, I would expect a great deal more than $10 an hour. Union scale for a journeyman painter is $32.15.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #287 on: December 07, 2012, 05:34:58 AM »
This fella is a sociopath, pathological liar, closeted homo and generally a very distirbed person. Just let him post away, it's like a therapy I guess..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #288 on: December 07, 2012, 09:11:18 AM »
This fella is a sociopath, pathological liar, closeted homo and generally a very distirbed person. Just let him post away, it's like a therapy I guess..

lol da vinci you can make up whatever you want but at the end of the day

1. My physique crushed yours - fact
2. You wear kaprees on the beach- fact

and thats all that matters :-*  
l

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: December 07, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »
Being the son of a painting contractor, I believe I could out pace you in both quality and quantity of work. However, I would expect a great deal more than $10 an hour. Union scale for a journeyman painter is $32.15.

hahah id never pay someone that much i dont even make that much..

you and no one else can out paint me im 6feet6 and can reach ceiling corners with a brush with ease you cant do that to finish the job shorty, you would probably use the wrong kind of paint and wrong brush you fuckin amateur  8)
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: December 07, 2012, 03:17:48 PM »

you just described 90% of get big.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 07, 2012, 04:44:35 PM »
hahah id never pay someone that much i dont even make that much..

you and no one else can out paint me im 6feet6 and can reach ceiling corners with a brush with ease you cant do that to finish the job shorty, you would probably use the wrong kind of paint and wrong brush you fuckin amateur  8)

You might be right about me being an amateur. It has been a long time since I worked as a journeyman painter.

My specialty was detailed trim work. I have a great eye and can cut in trim really fast using an 2.5" angle brush. Brush work is my favorite. I use a 5" brush to paint siding, taking about 3 boards and working the full width of the side of the building to avoid laps. Most commercial painters are spraying everything inside and out. I guess I just like painting the old fashioned way. When painting bathroom or kitchen walls that are smooth with oil-based semi-gloss enamel paint, using a good quality brush results in the best possible finish.

Speaking of paint types, I still prefer oil-based enamels over latex-based ones, although latex has come a long way. I also miss some of the old tints, especially the reds and yellows, which are no longer available. These days you cannot tint a decent shade of red that also provides any degree of coverage. Do you tint your primer and undercoat?

You might be able to cut in an 8' ceiling, but you'd still need a ladder for a lot of construction these days since it is common in my area for houses to have 9' and 10' flat ceilings. You'd also have to get on the ladder for ceilings like those in my house that are vaulted. While the ceiling on one side of my living room is 8' it is 16' on the other side. I know you cannot reach that, big guy.

Not to worry, if I wanted to be a painter again, I'd be the contractor. I am way passed working for someone else at any pay rate. I prefer doing fine quality specialty work to high production work. Painters must not make much where you live, my dad was making a lot more than $10 an hour back in the 1950's. Of course being a contractor, he didn't work by the hour; he priced his work by the job.

Like I said, you could be correct about my returning to amateur status after my long hiatus from the painting profession, but I still remember a thing or two....perhaps even more then you've learned so far.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 07, 2012, 04:56:19 PM »
today i worked on a shitty mexican apartment that was filthy with roaches and mexicans still living there, kids running around with no diaper butt naked, walls scribbled all over food, n filth on walls. shit staked everywhere, two mopeds in the kitchen, moving furniture around to paint walls , patched some holes in walls replaced some cutouts of drywall, it was what i had to do cause the landlord got a letter from the city even though its the tenant fucking up the place but to be fair theyve been there 6-7 years or more. i did it fast even with furniture in the way painted whole house inside moving at light speed drank only one soda took me about 6 hours drank alot of water

i never spray i already know the hassel that brings totally not worth it

latex paint plus primer is awesome paint

i hate oil because of the fumes and that i have to use gasoline to clean my hands
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #293 on: December 07, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »
today i worked on a shitty mexican apartment that was filthy with roaches and mexicans still living there, kids running around with no diaper butt naked, walls scribbled all over food, n filth on walls. shit staked everywhere, two mopeds in the kitchen, moving furniture around to paint walls , patched some holes in walls replaced some cutouts of drywall, it was what i had to do cause the landlord got a letter from the city even though its the tenant fucking up the place but to be fair theyve been there 6-7 years or more. i did it fast even with furniture in the way painted whole house inside moving at light speed drank only one soda took me about 6 hours drank alot of water

i never spray i already know the hassel that brings totally not worth it

latex paint plus primer is awesome paint

i hate oil because of the fumes and that i have to use gasoline to clean my hands
Damn rough man with people in the house, how did you kill roaches dont have to bomb them? If you do then no one can be around right?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 07, 2012, 05:05:39 PM »
Damn rough man with people in the house, how did you kill roaches dont have to bomb them? If you do then no one can be around right?

we should kidnap flinstones, he was wanting to paint for me 10 bucks an hour wouldve love to see him mentally break down only to become a much stronger man in these situations

no didnt have to kill any roaches , i was told just work up the place, the roaches is there fault dirty dishes everywhere food scraps on the floor , on countertops on fridges.

they did have a tape thing that hung from the cieleing to catch flies and roaches lol and one over the door too but fail to sweep or clean lol
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 07, 2012, 05:11:21 PM »
we should kidnap flinstones, he was wanting to paint for me 10 bucks an hour wouldve love to see him mentally break down only to become a much stronger man in these situations

no didnt have to kill any roaches , i was told just work up the place, the roaches is there fault dirty dishes everywhere food scraps on the floor , on countertops on fridges.

they did have a tape thing that hung from the cieleing to catch flies and roaches lol and one over the door too but fail to sweep or clean lol
They will probably keep living with the roaches my guess. Did they sit down a be quiet when you were painting or did you have kids under your feet? Amazing you could paint in that environment.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: December 07, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
They will probably keep living with the roaches my guess. Did they sit down a be quiet when you were painting or did you have kids under your feet? Amazing you could paint in that environment.
you could deal with it, i brought my radio in there house and just put it on my station, there was no fucking way i was going to paint in silence or between mexican chatter all day long
A

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: December 07, 2012, 05:29:38 PM »
hey flint, how come every time you post a picture of yourself it's either tiny, blurry, poorly framed, broken, or some combination?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: December 07, 2012, 05:31:51 PM »
you could deal with it, i brought my radio in there house and just put it on my station, there was no fucking way i was going to paint in silence or between mexican chatter all day long
I would have to wear ear plugs and could probably deal with but it would take me longer not having your experience with painting. I would probably put on the TV if they had one the Mexican channel to divert them off me and stomp roaches to hear them "pop" until I got done. Not sure on flintstones is he used to dealing with Mexicans?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: December 07, 2012, 05:53:07 PM »
I would have to wear ear plugs and could probably deal with but it would take me longer not having your experience with painting. I would probably put on the TV if they had one the Mexican channel to divert them off me and stomp roaches to hear them "pop" until I got done. Not sure on flintstones is he used to dealing with Mexicans?

we could have flinstones work 60 hours a week at 10 bucks an hour, how does that sound?
A