Author Topic: So depressed - having a hard time training  (Read 32077 times)

whitewidow

Re: so depressed
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
I disagree.  I think flintsones needs to keep training, but get off all the drugs.  He is young and doesn't need them, his body hasn't even reached its full potential on its own.  He needs to be a natty and learn how to train, grow and make full potential of his own bodys hormones.  If he stops training all together it will be diasterous for his body.  He needs to keep his endorphines up thus preventing going into a full depression.

I agree with booty! You fucked up! Men still can make gains till they are in there mid 20's naturally. Hell that is when your natural Testosterone is still very high! The only exception is if you are really something special and are going to do the teen nationals or some Bodybuilding show! I doubt you are some flex lewis or steve Kuclo. those guys love lifting weights on or off the juice. I don't think you should lift if you do not like it. don't do anything you do not enjoy!

I just do not see why you would start juicing unless you had love for working out. But Tight Booty is right if not the gym get some kind of excercise either start running or swimming. Do something. If you want to go to the gym just take it easy! nobody really cares how much you are lifting ! lift light weight for awhile just to get yourself in the gym. Do some cardio. Maybe Take up boxing.

I just cannot believe somebody who does not even like lifting weights would use AAS/HGH! I love the gym! That is where I spent alot of my time! hours and hours a day! working out naturally! AAS/HGH did not make that huge of a diffrence! They do help but you can build a great natural physique with
just being consistent with your lifting. and also just nailing your diet! hate to say it but Creatine does work if you get a good brand. It sucks having to drink all those nasty drinks and protein shakes it is easier to take a shot and pop a few dianabol tabs but that is the easy coward way. I have taken it before but at least my body was maxed out naturally. I wanted to use at a younger age but always told myself I would wait till I completely plateued out!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »
So when do people play "violins?" :-\ :-\
When they're feeling sorry for themselves because they fucked up on aas and can't train naturally or know how to build muscle without them. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2012, 10:46:16 PM »
When they're feeling sorry for themselves because they fucked up on aas and can't train naturally or know how to build muscle without them. 

So when do people play a "voilin?"  :-\
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2012, 10:46:31 PM »
@ witewidow-  you dont fucken realize there is a big big difference between an older guy like hazbin or groink etcetc who has been training for 20 years who has dense lean tissue on em, vs a guy like me who blew up quick on peptides.  Never underestimate the power of insulin...., it takes whatever happens on anabolic steroids and multiplies it by three. When you take large shots of insulin at the right times it increase  water and growth potentiating nutrients in the muscle cell and its like increasing the amount of air in a balloon, cause the muscle to swell...its not real muscle.... thats why the naturals who dont know shit about bbing will tell you how great phil is, the ones who know whatsup and do it hands on themselves wont even use phil in the same sentence as a levrone.
l

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
I've got a lot of natty friends who compete and they would blow your phsquie away Flintsones.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »

how many times have you posted in my thread already? god forbid a young guy wouldnt wanna fuck your old ass lol.
..im not even gonna call you any names or whatever,  your not worth it to me....10 years ago maybe :-* 
l

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2012, 11:27:26 PM »
how many times have you posted in my thread already? god forbid a young guy wouldnt wanna fuck your old ass lol.
..im not even gonna call you any names or whatever,  your not worth it to me....10 years ago maybe :-*  
I have given you some very wise advice, even though its a waste of my time since you won't listen to anybody here.  You've fucked up on aas by using at a very young age and not knowing how to train/build muscle naturally.
As for the comments about fucking my old ass.  I prefer men around my own age anyway....in their 40's.  You can't even get an 18 year old girl to fuck you let alone an older woman.  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....

You clearly have a depression which comes by drugs what you use with training, and you feel sorry for guys who train clean? You should feel sorry to yourself, because you are an idiot, and no one can help you with that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2012, 11:49:53 PM »
You clearly have a depression which comes by drugs what you use with training, and you feel sorry for guys who train clean? You should feel sorry to yourself, because you are an idiot, and no one can help you with that.
QFT

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2012, 11:50:48 PM »
I have given you some very wise advice, even though its a waste of my time since you won't listen to anybody here.  You've fucked up on aas by using at a very young age and not knowing how to train/build muscle naturally.
As for the comments about fucking my old ass.  I prefer men around my own age anyway....in their 40's.  You can't even get an 18 year old girl to fuck you let alone an older woman.  

you're only in your 40s? you need to stay out of the sun, sister.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2012, 11:54:17 PM »
you're only in your 40s? you need to stay out of the sun, sister.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2012, 12:02:05 AM »
because i look good ???

unlike the bloated toads waddling around, thinking they can change the hand they were dealt with enough juice ::)

;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2012, 12:12:04 AM »
if you do not like lifting weights do not do it! I love lifting weights and I waited till I was 25 till I started using AAS. I waited till I was totally maxed out naturally! You did not! you listened to GH15 to much. Go cry on his forum! I feel bad for you because I have seen people just like you get in this state of mind. But hell if you do not even enjoy lifting weights you are in the wrong sport! post a picture. I want to see how big you are for your age. everybody takes a break after being on hormones for along cycle! Everytime I came off cycle I did not feel like lifting for at least 7 days.

I always start lifting natural though when I am off cycle because I want to keep my gains. like Tbombz has said after awhile you feel great! I know it is hard and workouts become a bitch but I do it because I love lifting weights! you burnt out! sounds like you lost the fire! go find a new sport or man up and stop crying and go lift some weights!everybody who juices has to lift naturally for a bit! you did a crappy cycle is your problem! listened to some bad people!

This is why I do blitz cycles! I also stay off for as long as I am on. If you run all year or 9 months out of a year, you will have a little crash! you have to get over it drop the weights down in poundage if needed and just lift! nobody is watching you or cares! do some light workouts with light weights and just do more reps and slowly build up your strength naturally!

calling non juice users pussys is a fucked up statement. I know naturals who would embaress you! But they love what they do and lift everyday wether they are sick or their Mom just died they are in the gym! Their are some amazing athletes out there! Like I said I know African American bodybuilders who cannot even name a steroid who are strong as fuck and just ripped!

So if a 15 year old lanky 6 ft Austrian came up to you and asked if he should start doing some d bols would you tell him to wait till he maxed out naturally ??!?!?!

Ahahahahahaha.....
all drugs - TPPIIP

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2012, 12:17:28 AM »
flinstones will get his confidence back once he gets his hands on some more pharm grade hgh

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »
lol lol I find it funny you think I give a fuck :D  

you were annoyed at the fact I said I was living off an older woman IMO......sorry if that offended you ::)

seriously get off the boards .... go cook your kids some pancakes... make them some poptarts or some shit.

voilins ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I don't recall reading that you were living off an older woman.  And why would I be offended by that anyway?  I was offering some good advice, thats all.  I am not going anywhere, you can't tell me to get off the boards.  Like I would listen to you.   ::)  My children are actually teenagers, one if almost 18 years of age and while I do still cook for them they have a teens life pretty much now and are busy with friends etc.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2012, 12:21:53 AM »
is this when their naturaly on or off the sauce?

;D
No they are legitimate natties. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
Sadness abounds for the muscleman that has lost his way...........

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2012, 01:10:20 AM »
Bro are you forgetting this is getbig, wow admitting that you are depressed for losing muscle cause you're off the gear on getbig is absolute suicide ??? ??? ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2012, 01:13:05 AM »
I got to the gym tonight and lasted 10 minutes on curls before I went home. This is literally the 4th time this month I have went to the gym and tuned around 5-10 minutes into my workout and just said fuck it. 4th time!   I feel so sorry for you guys who train clean..... seriously how the fuck do you do it? Dont you get depressed Looking in the mirror when you see you look like shit???  Just slammed half a pumpkin pie probably averaged around 100 grams of protein today.....
yes i feel like this ALL THE TIME (life long natural)

i just mentally wrestle thru the "workout" thinking i'd look even worse if i didnt workout at all (fact)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
sometimes its a water thing flinstones.

if energy is not there drink a SHITLOAD of water

also pay attention to the moon, i know the moon is full or mostly full so you need more water on these nights for the correct magnetic charge your seeking
hahahaha is this a joke

the things JF comes up with

whitewidow

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2012, 01:23:28 AM »
@ witewidow-  you dont fucken realize there is a big big difference between an older guy like hazbin or groink etcetc who has been training for 20 years who has dense lean tissue on em, vs a guy like me who blew up quick on peptides.  Never underestimate the power of insulin...., it takes whatever happens on anabolic steroids and multiplies it by three. When you take large shots of insulin at the right times it increase  water and growth potentiating nutrients in the muscle cell and its like increasing the amount of air in a balloon, cause the muscle to swell...its not real muscle.... thats why the naturals who dont know shit about bbing will tell you how great phil is, the ones who know whatsup and do it hands on themselves wont even use phil in the same sentence as a levrone.

Buddy you domnot have to tell me that. I know how insulin works! why did you abuse your body like that at such a young age? you better of competed otherwise you had no reason to use such powerfull anabolics. insulin is the most powerfull /anabolic substance you can use! you also have to be carefull. I never recommend insulin to anybody who does not compete. that is for competitors! not just for gymrats.

So I do not get it? you do not even like lifting weights? It sounds like you need a break from the AAS/HGH/slin. I can tell if the muscle is blowen up from within using slin or if it is solid muscle. Insulin /HGH users get that bloofy look. All I am saying is you should not diss on natural bodybuilders some of them work their asses off without drugs and nail their diets and have imazing physique's! I have seen guys look like top amateur bodybuilders just using supplements(mainly african americans) but some white. Bro you just need to take a break,get FULL bloodwork done! and just chill out for a bit.

I hate going to the gym and lifting light weights myself but honestly nobody in my gym gives a fuck how much somebody is lifting. sometimes it is all about just getting in the gym! sometimes it is nice lifting light weights and doing alot of reps. take it easy on your body and joints and tendons for awhile. You are young enough where you will regain your natural Test level in time! It might take a year but it will come back! just make sure you get some sort of excersize! wether you want to continue to lift weights or take up MMA or boxing do something active that will get your natural Test level going.

I hope your body recovers and your bloodwork is fine! you must of done a number on your HPTA! I cannot imagine you have a normal libido of a 20yr old. If you were not competing why did you do this to your body? I could only understand it if you were going to compete in the teen nationals. whatever you do good luck! I do not know what you are going through or how you feel because I waited alot longer before I started using AAS/HGH/Insulin.

My first year I was on for 10 months and had a little burn out and needed a 7-10 day rest from the gym. But I know how lifting weights goes! you work a year to put on 15lbs of muscle and it can dissapear within weeks if you do not keep hitting up the gym even if you drop your cycle,keep hitting up the gym otherwise all your hardwork goes to shit!After I learned what the pros did at a young age I wanted nothing to do with the amount of drugs they used. I knew the chances of going pro were slim! so I was in no rush to start using AAS.

I let my body develop naturally and many thought I was on steroids when I was just natural! It was because I stayed consistent and dieted real hard! plus I worked out with older wiser bodybuilders. eventually when I plateued out I did start juicing! but I was 25yrs old. guys keep growing till their mid 20's. but I understand using if you are trrying to do teen nationals or really are trying to go pro! Now lets see a picture!I want a picture where you are holding up a sign with screenname and date. some of what you say I find hard to believe without a guru or trainer most kids your age do not abuse AAS/Exotics as you claim.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2012, 01:32:17 AM »
excellent post WW ^^^^^

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2012, 01:50:15 AM »
I think calling OP a beta or whatever might not be sufficient.. maybe you are just not into fitness / bobybuilding.. if so;
go find another sport that you enjoy doing. It's better than being physically inactive.

If the issue is, that you are indeed depressed: Be social, eat healthy fresh food with low carbs, exercise, travel.. laugh.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:59 AM »
you're whining like you got e-dumped by a 50 year old

FFS

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Haha. This made me laugh.

;D
G

whitewidow

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2012, 02:42:42 AM »
So if a 15 year old lanky 6 ft Austrian came up to you and asked if he should start doing some d bols would you tell him to wait till he maxed out naturally ??!?!?!

Ahahahahahaha.....

Depends on how serious they were about bodybuilding! If I thought they had the genetics to do some damage in competition and really had a love for the sport I would tell them to try a small cycle of AAS and a small amount of HGH but no insulin and only start the cyclle 12-14 weeks out from their show. It really depends if I think the guy has a chance of being successful. If they just wanted to cycle to show off to his classmates I would say no! wait till your done growing naturally! At that age males Test Levels are off the charts!

Teens do not really need steroids! gains can be made slowly but will be more solid and not dissapear like they do when you cycle and gain 25lbs in a short cycle of AAS. takes alot of know how to keep your gains from a steroid cycle.

One really has to know how to run a correct PCT and to continue to train and use diffrent supplementation. obviously nobody is going to keep the 25lbs they gain! some of it will be water weight and the AI's will take that away and you end up netting 12lbs of pure muscle if you are lucky.even 10lbs of solid muscle from a 12 week cycle is good!