Author Topic: this is what phil heath really looks like  (Read 31387 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: this is what phil heath really looks like
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2013, 12:37:02 AM »
You can only do well as a pro bodybuilder if you're popular in the US. That will get you signed by big sponsors. Without one you can not have a pro career and I'm not just talking about big sponsor contracts paying for expenses like food and drugs.

Arabs are not very marketable in the US.

The end.

There's a whole lot of planet Earth outside of the US though... You'd think they would be marketable in some of it.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2013, 12:40:45 AM »
Looks to me like the guy is smart enough to give the heavy gas a break for a while.

but yes, he's gay, he's broke, he's an asshole in real life, he has fake muscle, he's narrow, he'll be dead in 15 years..any i missed?

Yes, he was so scared at the 2012 Olympia he had to cheat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2013, 02:21:34 AM »
not so much that they would "get lost in the lineup" as onetime claims, but rather what MCWAY said. these guys get paid a good amount of $$$, become famous in theit contries and i've heard there Goverments pay for ALL of their stuff.
Just to put things in perspective for you, Sami (an amazing bodybuilder) smashed all Arabs and Eastern Europeans and won many,many overalls, easily the best of the best from where you stated and he is not the best in the 212 division, and the 212 would not hold a candle in an open line up in the IFBB. Dave Henry was not even top ten when he won the Olympia 202 class, neither was Kevin English, in fact a 212 competitor could never win an ifbb open show. You see what I mean, trust me 99% of these guys you are mentioning would be tied for 16th place, very few, if any would break through to a pose down at a tier 3 show.

I know you like their look but this is not opinions here this is bodybuilding qualified judging, these are the facts

whitewidow

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2013, 02:34:20 AM »
did phil really admit to being gay?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2013, 02:39:20 AM »
did phil really admit to being gay?
no OF COURSE NOT.

whitewidow

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2013, 02:40:39 AM »
He usually doesn't become freakishly impressive until about 8-9 weeks out from contest. Come on guys, did we forget about the '12 Olympia already?

I remember the 2012 Olympia. Kai Greene got robbed! Phil got another gift!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2013, 02:50:11 AM »

Kai let Phil get away with cheating. I hope Kai learned his lesson and will call Phil out this year if his bitch ass is inching his way onto the judges table.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2013, 03:20:22 AM »
did phil really admit to being gay a big fan of Louis Vuitton purses?

yes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2013, 03:51:58 AM »
guy looks great, but whether he destroys phil can only be said when they stand next to eachother.

pics with shirt on can hide small but decisive structural flaws , like unfortunate hips etc.

i dont think phil looks like a baloon on contest day, hes one of the guys with plenty striations.he comes with striated glutes and triceps.

wouldnt call that baloon. 8)
One of his structural flaws is that he has an odd wide waisted, and arms that seem stumpy in some poses.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2013, 05:10:15 AM »
Heath comes off or off everything except high HGH before going all in contest prep. He's smart

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2013, 05:51:22 AM »
Heath comes off or off everything except high HGH before going all in contest prep. He's smart

There's nothing "smart" about that, it's obvious concept and everyone knows its best approach but they just can't do that. Reason why they can't is simple - they are insecure, they can't stand the very thought of loosing their size. Some of them as well have to do something like "off season" because they have lagging bodyparts which they need to bring up and it won't happen over the course of like 20 week long contest prep.

Phil Heath has neither. He, almost like Levrone, doesn't give a fuck about looking "huge" all year round. Frankly, he doesn't have to be huge to look impressive, it's not his main weapon. He would look just as impressive at 190lbs, trust me.

Galeniko is 100% correct here, I'm astonished by the amount of idiots who can't grasp simple concept that if Phil Heath is "all drugs" then why does he win contests? Because his opponents are shit? Well, you can't blame him for that, can you?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2013, 07:21:37 AM »
There's nothing "smart" about that, it's obvious concept and everyone knows its best approach but they just can't do that. Reason why they can't is simple - they are insecure, they can't stand the very thought of loosing their size. Some of them as well have to do something like "off season" because they have lagging bodyparts which they need to bring up and it won't happen over the course of like 20 week long contest prep.

Phil Heath has neither. He, almost like Levrone, doesn't give a fuck about looking "huge" all year round. Frankly, he doesn't have to be huge to look impressive, it's not his main weapon. He would look just as impressive at 190lbs, trust me.

Galeniko is 100% correct here, I'm astonished by the amount of idiots who can't grasp simple concept that if Phil Heath is "all drugs" then why does he win contests? Because his opponents are shit? Well, you can't blame him for that, can you?
GOOD POST DECIEVER,,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2013, 07:47:32 AM »
One of his structural flaws is that he has an odd wide waisted, and arms that seem stumpy in some poses.
BINGO, absolutely horrible physique, just plain ugly reminds me of a miniature Art Atwood, this guy could never set foot on the Olympia, NEVER. Stumpy arms, medium to high lat insertions, no ab or any type of detail below bellybutton, very poor leg insertions, wide waist from the front, no lower back, and ZERO detail in his shoulder in the BDB pose. Also his right lat and right thigh are slightly bigger then left, so crappy symetry to boot.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2013, 07:50:04 AM »

Smart, secure...whatever adjective you want to use. Phil does stay big but he puts on a ton of water. You can see how much he holds. He doesn't really shrink though. That's why I think he just uses a lot of HGH to go along with no AAS or a small dose of test

the trainer

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2013, 08:00:57 AM »
Actually, you have no idea who you are speaking with just as I have no real clue who you are in the real world.  I can tell that you are influenced by your base desires because you resort to childish and emotional displays of insufferable whining (as quoted above).   What it is, really, is this.  You wish to justify taking drugs for your physique by saying that it is more than just drugs.  But it isn't.

I am certain that in reality you are a good person.  That in reality you are more than what you present here.  You just want more than what nature dealt you and are willing to do whatever you can justify to achieve your goals. 

dumb fuck you want more also that his why you are lifting weights because you want your muscle to be bigger, you are so retarded you dont even see that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2013, 08:03:07 AM »
i respected him as a basketball but not now

He was a basketball?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2013, 08:07:55 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2013, 08:30:22 AM »
dumb fuck you want more also that his why you are lifting weights because you want your muscle to be bigger, you are so retarded you dont even see that.
BINGO, The same reason I juice is the same reason naturals lift weights. Exactly the same reason, they want bigger muscles and I want bigger muscles.

However I can`t get bigger muscle by going to the gym alone cause I already have 20 inch arm and I already have 30 inch thighs and I already have  500 lb bench so now what? just quit, stop, go backwards.... what do I do now  ``the scott`` enlighten me please.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »

well kevin didnt start pulling that shit till he was later in his career.
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2013, 12:41:27 PM »
well kevin didnt start pulling that shit till he was later in his career.
TRUE KEV WAS ABOUT 260 PLUS GUESTPOSING 92 UP TILL LATE 90'S THEN SCALED BACK OFFSEASON.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
TRUE KEV WAS ABOUT 260 PLUS GUESTPOSING 92 UP TILL LATE 90'S THEN SCALED BACK OFFSEASON.

any truth that he got up to 280 one time for guest posing? dude was lean apparently....heard this more than once. I think people forget how big levrone really was when he wanted to be.
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »
any truth that he got up to 280 one time for guest posing? dude was lean apparently....heard this more than once. I think people forget how big levrone really was when he wanted to be.
COULD BE SAW HIM GUEST POST 260 IN 92 WITH YATES ,,,KEV WAS A BALL OF THICK MASS SMOOTH BUT THICK ASS LEGS RUBBING TOGETHER BIG,,,

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »
Just to put things in perspective for you, Sami (an amazing bodybuilder) smashed all Arabs and Eastern Europeans and won many,many overalls, easily the best of the best from where you stated and he is not the best in the 212 division, and the 212 would not hold a candle in an open line up in the IFBB. Dave Henry was not even top ten when he won the Olympia 202 class, neither was Kevin English, in fact a 212 competitor could never win an ifbb open show. You see what I mean, trust me 99% of these guys you are mentioning would be tied for 16th place, very few, if any would break through to a pose down at a tier 3 show.

I know you like their look but this is not opinions here this is bodybuilding qualified judging, these are the facts

alright bro,you win.  8)

i wish Ifbb could go back to 90s physiques. IFBB 90s(levrone,flex,ray) were the BEST of the BEST.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2013, 02:52:45 PM »

Widow speaks the truth.

I wondering if Kai called 911 after the olympia, to report a robbery.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: January 08, 2013, 06:34:56 AM »
alright bro,you win.  8)

i wish Ifbb could go back to 90s physiques. IFBB 90s(levrone,flex,ray) were the BEST of the BEST.
but i do agree with you that these guys do come in razor sharp conditioning  ;)