Author Topic: Dallas McCarver at 300lbs 21 years old  (Read 33042 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Dallas McCarver at 300lbs 21 years old
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »

He is too young for you bay.

You want the punks all for yourself?  ???

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 09:59:45 AM »
No Gyno?  He looks like he could nurse a baby fawn back to health with those teets.

Color me corrected!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
Bad genetics, high insulin/gh, modern bodybuilding.

yes, muscles thrown together

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2012, 02:38:35 PM »
Apparently he was 255 at the North Americans it was only a few weeks ago and now hes 300???

heres his diet  :-X

What's his job and what's his food bill per month? 3k? 4k? Dude must've loaded parents.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »
Reminds me a lil of Dennis Newman's physique.

Sort of.   Newman's delts & quads. 
a

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2012, 04:47:10 PM »

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2012, 05:54:34 PM »
I'm def not in the position to judge another man but the more i research and find out what these guys have to do to get so heavy in muscular condition,  the worse i feel about this profession-sport. AAS is the last thing on these guys minds
  Its all about GH like  20 -40 ui a day, &multiple insulin shots both subq and IM.  Its really out of hand. And dangerous-its no joke man. Not to mention the 5-10 g of aas a week. Damn.

As recent as 12-15 yrs ago you has guys like Lee Labrada and Robby Robinson competing @ 190 - 210 lbs and in just shredded condition - and they looked great.

300 lbs @ 21 - I admire the kid's dedication, I really do,  but this shit isn't worth the shortened life and decreased quality of life that will certainly be heading his way.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2012, 06:27:37 PM »
I'm def not in the position to judge another man but the more i research and find out what these guys have to do to get so heavy in muscular condition,  the worse i feel about this profession-sport. AAS is the last thinv on these guys minds
  Its all about GH like  20 -40 ui a day, &multiple insulin shots both subq and IM.  Its really out of hand. And dangerous-its no joke man. Not to mention the 5-10 g of aas a week. Damn.

As recent as 12-15 yrs ago you has guys like Lee Labrada and Robby Robinson competing @ 190 - 210 lbs and in just shredded condition - and they looked great.

300 lbs @ 21 - I admire the kid's dedication, I really do,  but this shit isn't worth the shortened life and decreased quality of life that will certainly be heading his way.

good post

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2012, 08:20:41 PM »
He's not 6'2.
[/quoteOk he is only 5'2. He has to be tall to be a 300# SHW who isn't thick

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2012, 03:10:17 AM »
He has an inch on Chic so he has to be at least 6 feet. Youngest pro since Shawn Ray in 87. This kid may go all the way.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 04:25:08 AM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 05:00:50 AM »
For 21, he can go a long way. Great legs, nice tight waist, just needs more size overall for his frame.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2012, 05:11:12 AM »
He has an inch on Chic so he has to be at least 6 feet. Youngest pro since Shawn Ray in 87. This kid may go all the way.
Not seeing it until he does Pro show stacked with a great line up. He may win a Arnold or two, but he's no Dennis Newman...
He has more potential in going all the way in effing it up. Needs to have a level head on his shoulders, stay away from hype (not believing his own), deal with the old Skool cats, and pick shows wisely. Test himself against the established Pros. No shows with weak fields. You test yourself against the best, that is the litmus test. How do you stack up to them.

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
Flex lewis went pro at 21 I believe. Steve kuclo was great at 21 but not a pro yet. Evan centaponi was not that old when he went pro. Phil Heath was very young when he went pro as well. Phil jumped right in with the Top dogs and did great! I think Evan and steve and Phil looked better then dallas when they went pro but Dallas does have a sick pair of calfs. Nothing really pops out! No muscle on him is that freaky except his calfs are pretty sick.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2012, 05:58:12 AM »

If by going all the way you mean, "following in DA's footsteps".  Then yes, you might be right.   :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:43 AM »
Flex lewis went pro at 21 I believe. Steve kuclo was great at 21 but not a pro yet. Evan centaponi was not that old when he went pro. Phil Heath was very young when he went pro as well. Phil jumped right in with the Top dogs and did great! I think Evan and steve and Phil looked better then dallas when they went pro but Dallas does have a sick pair of calfs. Nothing really pops out! No muscle on him is that freaky except his calfs are pretty sick.
Nope, more like 23-24 he won the 07 British Nationals and he was born in 83. All the guys mentioned were 23-24 and while you are right they all looked better then this guy but 21 is unheard of and has not been done in 25 years. That`s insane considering he won`t peek for another ten years.

Not seeing it until he does Pro show stacked with a great line up. He may win a Arnold or two, but he's no Dennis Newman...
He has more potential in going all the way in effing it up. Needs to have a level head on his shoulders, stay away from hype (not believing his own), deal with the old Skool cats, and pick shows wisely. Test himself against the established Pros. No shows with weak fields. You test yourself against the best, that is the litmus test. How do you stack up to them.

In a pro show right now he would get slaughtered but we are talking someone ahead of the field time wise, like I said he turned pro at 21, has not been done in 25 years, this can only mean his response to hormones is extremely high and obviously at only 21 and hungry this guy is going to grow bigger and better. Also he is very humble and like you said don`t believe in his own hype, well leading up to the NA people were telling him he had a good chance of winning and the guy wasn`t listening to them and was only expecting top 5 in his category.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2012, 07:39:43 AM »
great brit ian harrison.... 20 or just 21 yr old i beleive,,, before mega gh dosing and insulins... and legit over 6ft

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2012, 07:42:15 AM »
the same great brit at 19, yo!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2012, 09:22:59 AM »
Nope, more like 23-24 he won the 07 British Nationals and he was born in 83. All the guys mentioned were 23-24 and while you are right they all looked better then this guy but 21 is unheard of and has not been done in 25 years. That`s insane considering he won`t peek for another ten years.

In a pro show right now he would get slaughtered but we are talking someone ahead of the field time wise, like I said he turned pro at 21, has not been done in 25 years, this can only mean his response to hormones is extremely high and obviously at only 21 and hungry this guy is going to grow bigger and better. Also he is very humble and like you said don`t believe in his own hype, well leading up to the NA people were telling him he had a good chance of winning and the guy wasn`t listening to them and was only expecting top 5 in his category.
It could also mean he got his Pro card in a weak field, which was the case. Shawn Ray didn't. The quality of physiques in the NPC blows, and they hand these cards out like candy, to whomever they want. Even, Kamali had thank a judge for Pro Card in Flex Magazine (the now dead female judge who said that Shawn Ray never changed).
I reserve comment until he comes into his own. One cannot knock the dude until he's in the Pros for 3-4 yrs.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2012, 09:37:05 AM »
Amazing how one becomes entirely gay so quickly once the bodybuilding industry is entered. He was a chubby, nerdy looking high school kid, now looks like a complete queer.

Some of that know more about this stuff: does he have mascara on or what is the black shit around his eyes? Do other BB'ers here also wear make-up? How about those faggy ear rings?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »
Bay: are you as I convinced as I am that this boy is a not yet outted closet homosexual? His behavior in that video-interview ...

You all know I love homos but not the f a g g o t s that lie about it and claim to be hetero.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2012, 11:06:26 AM »
It could also mean he got his Pro card in a weak field, which was the case. Shawn Ray didn't. The quality of physiques in the NPC blows, and they hand these cards out like candy, to whomever they want. Even, Kamali had thank a judge for Pro Card in Flex Magazine (the now dead female judge who said that Shawn Ray never changed).
I reserve comment until he comes into his own. One cannot knock the dude until he's in the Pros for 3-4 yrs.
if u look at any usa,nationals lineup from say 86/99 was who's who of top pro's,competitive pro's or almost was,,,

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2012, 12:02:38 PM »
He has the face of a 40+ year old. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 01:19:51 PM »
He does have a strange face/eyes though... i can see what ppl mean about him being on 'stuff' other than performance enhancing drugs.. more like heroin/crack or something

ukjeff

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2012, 01:26:07 PM »

Ian Harrison at 17