Author Topic: While watching Superman 2  (Read 594 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
While watching Superman 2
« on: December 05, 2012, 03:18:06 PM »
When they re on the moon and decide to go to Earth to rule, as Zod says. What would ve happened if they d have been say on a moon of Corruscant, with The Emperor and Vader down there, i doubt they d have "ruled"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: While watching Superman 2
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:04 PM »
When they re on the moon and decide to go to Earth to rule, as Zod says. What would ve happened if they d have been say on a moon of Corruscant, with The Emperor and Vader down there, i doubt they d have "ruled"

Oh Brother, yet another thinly veiled Dorian VS Ronnie-thread...  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:21:57 PM »

translation : bob chick would never win the Olympia

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 03:23:17 PM »
Vader was a bodybuilder he'd win

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »

if you stay on the moon the energy cannot pull you without the power of the red sun so you cannot rule the emperor would fall and chaos would befall the galaxy and it could mean the end of man kind.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 03:36:47 PM »
if you stay on the moon the energy cannot pull you without the power of the red sun so you cannot rule the emperor would fall and chaos would befall the galaxy and it could mean the end of man kind.

Where only gungans (schmoes) would be left standing.