Author Topic: Operation Judgement Day  (Read 1307 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Operation Judgement Day
« on: December 07, 2012, 11:41:36 PM »
Can we getbiggers unite and own the fuck out of uberman once and for all?!

I am tired of going through threads and finding his incoherent, self-contradictory drivel everywhere. For someone who professes to be a man of God and demands of others to live by all the holy principles he does nothing but post hateful and derogatory rants.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Operation Judgement Day
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 11:43:58 PM »
Uberman is entertaining.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 01:08:17 AM »
I don't much care for his/her posts either, but it takes all kinds of folks to make up this crazy world we live in. Rather than ban folks you don't agree with, it seems better to simply ignore them. Unfortunately, when it comes to Uberman, I cave every so often and reply to something he/she's posted.

I think we learn things from everyone, even folks we don't like. Sometimes all we learn is just affirmation of what we already believe such as what we like and don't like.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 01:12:31 AM »
uberman is a straight guy who has homo tendencies but is much too scared to hold hands with a dude in public. He'll most likely retire from a dusty civil service job and watch lots of TV.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »
Oh, so when he was posting about lonely 40 year olds, he was being auto-biographical?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 01:16:15 AM »
Closeted gay folks who are in denial are the worst. I really feel sorry for them. The self-hate must be unbearable.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 02:30:36 AM »
 ::)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 03:15:30 AM »
Seems to be one of the more knowledgable people around here but I understand if it seems like he's butting into every single thread and forcing his opinion down everyone's throat.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 03:15:53 AM »

Badass name for operation !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 02:42:31 PM »
Seems to be one of the more knowledgable people around here but I understand if it seems like he's butting into every single thread and forcing his opinion down everyone's throat.

I don't see the knowledge in Uberman. What I see is a single mindedness and a huge problem with being prejudicial and jumping to conclusions about people he doesn't actually know. If he had a varied opinion and more of an open mind about things, I might find him easier to take.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »
Can we getbiggers unite and own the fuck out of uberman once and for all?!

I am tired of going through threads and finding his incoherent, self-contradictory drivel everywhere. For someone who professes to be a man of God and demands of others to live by all the holy principles he does nothing but post hateful and derogatory rants.

At first, he was unliked.

But he has been growing on us.

His "girls and sons" has become quite the epic comment these days.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »
Uberman stays end of story. He has work to do here.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
I don't see the knowledge in Uberman. What I see is a single mindedness and a huge problem with being prejudicial and jumping to conclusions about people he doesn't actually know. If he had a varied opinion and more of an open mind about things, I might find him easier to take.

Maybe but IMO there is often some truth to stereotypes.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 06:17:10 PM »

x2

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »

Oh yea my bad. You two have an argument to settle.
all drugs - TPPIIP

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 06:45:57 PM »
Anyone who has knowledge this indepth needs to stay.

Uberman:

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
....hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back....
Uberman

What the heck is a borderline homosexual? Can one lose their manhood? Can one get it back?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
Übermann is ace - interesting insight.