Author Topic: Has anyone have someone come up to them and critique them?  (Read 3119 times)

basil

• Getbig IV
Re: Has anyone have someone come up to them and critique them?
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 12:07:33 PM »
Let me see. Training 28 years, hold a degree in personal training, degree in fitness and nutrition, held numerous powerlifting records, trained with Mr.Canada Winston Green. Trained with Ron Partlow. Just to name a few!

Did you order this one from a pack of matches?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »
wish you had snapped a pic of this monster

since 90s and into 2000s TV has made kids bigger ego and nothing to back it up

capitalism and women adjust them soon enuf

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2012, 12:28:24 PM »
Only 3 people know how to read and contribute to the thread correctly. All the rest are fucking twinks just like that guy who came up to me who know nothing about me. For the getbiggers who added to the thread thanks to the others who just criticize and condemn FUCK YOU!

Too bad the guy didn't insult you via computer message board or you coulda stood up to him... ;)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2012, 12:32:59 PM »
Love it - He made you his bitch and you probably said 'thanks for the tip' and stewed in your own piss for the rest of the workout.

Don't care about a 6 pack... yeah, right I'm sure you spend half your day sucking in that ''power belly''

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 12:36:30 PM »
lol @ thread backfire
follow the arrows

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »
Had a chick once comment on how I workout with a hard on and I looked her straight in the eye and told her I didn't have one

Pecsellent

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »
Only 3 people know how to read and contribute to the thread correctly. All the rest are fucking twinks just like that guy who came up to me who know nothing about me. For the getbiggers who added to the thread thanks to the others who just criticize and condemn FUCK YOU!

Be sure to send that twink an invoice soon, because he's obviously been occupying space in your head nonstop since that fateful moment in the gym.

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
Then asked what he could bench, then smiled and walked away! Fucking idiots I swear!!!
I bet thats exactly what he thought.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 04:52:19 PM »
People were complaining about my form doing hammer curls last week. My form was far from textbook but they make my muscles grow.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »
People were complaining about my form doing hammer curls last week. My form was far from textbook but they make my muscles grow.

i think they were complaining about the strange grunting sound you were making while you were doing them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
I had some guy last week tell me I should have baby powdered my quads before deadlifting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
Had some 50 year-old Johnny Fitness tell me I was "adducting my hip" too much on bb lunges haha oh brother.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 06:14:14 PM »
Had a guy at work come up to me and ask if I was still bodybuilding cause I've gotten fat again. The whole time he is  telling me I'm looking at his rotting disgusting teeth thinking Holy Shit man you ever think about using a tooth brush. Unfortunatley being in a management position I have to be nice and bit my tongue. I looked at him and said Jesus Christ I've never claimed to be a bodybuilder, I'm a powerlifter and just won worlds with a 573 pound raw bench. Then asked what he could bench, then smiled and walked away! Fucking idiots I swear!!!
Ohhh brother  ::)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 06:42:45 PM »
Ohhh brother  ::)

What is the Ohh Brother for? I cant be in management?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 06:50:53 PM »
why dont you whiny bitches train at home instead, no more morons...you can do everything at home and it doesnt require too much space if you get the right stuff. Oh wait, you want the attention of other people ... then dont complain when you get it, little girls.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »
Been training for 28 years and this twink out of the blue says "Insted of using all the weights why don't you train right" It took every ounce of my being not to tap him on the forehead and break his ankles.

Youve been trainig for 28 years?  thats impressive....

I've been training for 24 myself and my joints are reminding me every day.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »
Youve been trainig for 28 years?  thats impressive....

I've been training for 24 myself and my joints are reminding me every day.

I hear yah! My shoulders, knees, tendinitis, 2mm cartilage left on my knees. Yup every day so that's probably why this guy approached me I can only do leg press's for half reps and shoulder press to my forehead

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
No but I walk around the gym and critique people all the time :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 07:19:34 AM »
To be honest this is more of an American thing, having spent alot of time in both countries many Americans think they can walk up to someone they dont/barely know and say whatever is on their mind, do this in the UK and youll likely get your head kicked in so it doesnt happen much, any Americans who have done it to me soon learned not to do it again.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2012, 07:27:11 AM »
Sorry man. I was watching you in the gym, and felt it would be best to come up and correct you. You obviously needed some help. If you like, sign up to the newsletter on the business card I gave you. It'll help.

;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2012, 07:48:36 AM »
Did I hear someone was training wrongly in this thread?  >:(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2012, 08:36:32 AM »
To be honest this is more of an American thing, having spent alot of time in both countries many Americans think they can walk up to someone they dont/barely know and say whatever is on their mind, do this in the UK and youll likely get your head kicked in so it doesnt happen much, any Americans who have done it to me soon learned not to do it again.

OOO000oooooh  :o

::)

It's the same in european gyms...people are the same everywhere on planet earth, genius.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »

Agreed. I've spent some time in England and they are much more reserved than Americans when it come to interjection into a conversatiOn Or starting a dialogue with a stranger

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2012, 09:30:28 AM »
Sure they did tough guy. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2012, 10:34:53 AM »
Been training for 28 years and this twink out of the blue says "Insted of using all the weights why don't you train right" It took every ounce of my being not to tap him on the forehead and break his ankles.
all the time, from young to now. such comments like i used to look like you, i have a friend whose arms are twice as big as yours,at a contest once i heard a guy say look at that guy only to hear his twerpy friend say he ain't so great if i trained and took drugs i could look better than him.
F