Author Topic: Ghetto Thug Trash just can't behave themselves.  (Read 35836 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Ghetto Thug Trash just can't behave themselves.
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »
I read the link and don't even want to look. Stay away from this type of stuff, it will rot your brain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00:30 AM »
Trio Of Family Members Attack Bar Security Guard After DJ Won’t Play Song

March 25, 2013 5:34 PM

(Photo Credit: Pittsburgh Police) From L-R, Dorian Daye, Dion Daye Sr., Dion Daye Jr.

Filed under
Local, News, Syndicated Local

Related tags
Arrest, bar, charged, Fight, Firsts, Odd, Odd News, Police, Savoy, Toddler, Trending

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – A local family is accused of beating up a bar security guard, after a DJ wouldn’t play the song they had requested.

It happened at the bar Savoy in the Strip District, this past weekend.

Police say 29-year-old Dion Daye Jr. ,who requested the song, was arrested, in addition to two family members, 50-year-old Dion Daye Sr. and 25-year-old Dorian Daye, after they all teamed up and attacked a security guard.

The DJ’s refusal to play their song allegedly upset the trio which was asked to leave. Then Dion Daye Jr. allegedly punched the security guard. The fight then escalated with family members using objects in the bar to continue attacking the security guard.

The security guard is currently in the hospital, police say.

All three family members are charged with disorderly conduct, aggravated assault and conspiracy-aggravated assault.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2013, 11:52:45 AM »
Shareyll Hunter, Pregnant Woman, Allegedly Runs Over Ex-Boyfriend's Pregnant Girlfriend
Posted: 03/29/2013 11:11 am EDT

Video, Alise Stephon Kelley, Christopher Chaney, Love Triangle, Shareyll Starre Hunter, Shareyll Hunter, Alise Kelley, Chris Chaney, Houston, Pregnant Woman Run Over, Pregnant Woman Runs Over Pregnant Woman, Texas Crime, Crime News

A pregnant woman was nearly killed when a woman also pregnant with her boyfriend's child deliberately slammed into her with a car, Houston police said.

The injured woman, who is five-months pregnant, was pinned between the wall of a house and a car driven by Shareyll Hunter, KTRK reported.

The attack was the culmination of a love triangle among Hunter, 26, her ex-boyfriend Christopher Chaney and the victim: Chaney's new girlfriend Alise Kelley, 21, Houston's Fox 26 station reported.

Kelley is in the hospital with two broken legs, CW39 NewsFix reported. Her unborn child is reportedly OK, but doctors might have to amputate one or both of her legs.

Chaney, who has two children already with Hunter, said that the two women have been arguing continuously for days on end.

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what. I mean, I am handsome," Chaney said, according to KTRK.

After allegedly ramming into Kelley outside Chaney's house, police contend that Hunter drove off with her ex's Lincoln Continental LS, KHOU reported.

She's reportedly still on the loose