Author Topic: this is about how I wana look: problem now too much bodyfat, arms pecs weak  (Read 4312 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: this is about how I wana look: problem now too much bodyfat, arms pecs weak
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 04:23:56 PM »
yes i mean the foundation has to be there. I doubt very much if any Joe average can take some roids and be Mr O in a couple of years.. Genetics have to be there too.

IMO this is a myth perpetuated by the pros... anyone who eats a decent diet and who can train very hard and can afford to take (and accept the life consequences of taking) enough PEDs can be a pro bodybuilder...

can they be Mr. O?  Not necessarily... but a Pro? absolutely...

i've seen a lot of losers in my time waste tens of thousands on PEDs for a few years and get ridiculously huge...

then they shrink again like the pros when they are off

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: this is about how I wana look: problem now too much bodyfat, arms pecs weak
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »

IMO this is a myth perpetuated by the pros... anyone who eats a decent diet and who can train very hard and can afford to take (and accept the life consequences of taking) enough PEDs can be a pro bodybuilder...

can they be Mr. O?  Not necessarily... but a Pro? absolutely...

i've seen a lot of losers in my time waste tens of thousands on PEDs for a few years and get ridiculously huge...

then they shrink again like the pros when they are off
thats why i stay clean,,and put ,,diet enough to stay lean,eat enough at time to stay fuller,,no up and down bodyweight for me,,i have decent enough structure and shape to get by,,,i always admired zanes build and he did what he could with it i try to model my build in same likeness,,