Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 09:03:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chris Christie is Thankful For...  (Read 1225 times)
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 24689


He won by a "landslide" lol


WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 05:19:05 PM »

Who said itll solve this mess? Its ONE part of the plan to raise revenue..(Which America supports).....Seriously you dont get out much do you?

It wouldn't even make a dent. It's a ridiculous proposition.   
Report to moderator   Logged
War-Horse
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 6494


« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 05:24:48 PM »

It wouldn't even make a dent. It's a ridiculous proposition.   

Well Obamas 1.6 trillion is over GOP's offer of 800 billion in revenue....and they wont even list the details because the elections are in 2 yrs...lol
Report to moderator   Logged
whork
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 5543


Getbig!


« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »

It wouldn't even make a dent. It's a ridiculous proposition.   

So you cry day and night about the deficit but you wont do something about because its small steps. Are you a kid?
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15970


Robot


WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 05:53:19 PM »

Well, GE does own BSNBC, so that isn't too far off.

Only 49%... Comcast owns the other 51%.
Report to moderator   Logged
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV
*
Posts: 2830


Team Ayn Rand


« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »

Christie Rubio 2016 seems easy win over hitlery
Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V
*****
Posts: 9274


Doesnt lie about lifting.


« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/chris-christie-veto-obamacare_n_2251019.html
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V
*****
Gender: Male
Posts: 15970


Robot


WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »

Christie Rubio 2016 seems easy win over hitlery

Romney/Ryan was an easy win over Obama wasn't it?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!