Author Topic: I am an expert on religious cults and a part time deprogrammer  (Read 3478 times)

True Amateur

I am an expert on religious cults and a part time deprogrammer
« on: January 03, 2013, 12:45:41 PM »
Many of you know me by now as Volunteer Moderator on the Getbig chat forums. What you may not know is that I am an expert on religious cults as well as a deprogammer. My specialized area of knowledge includes Unification Church (AKA Moonies), Jehovah's Witness/Watchtower, Hare Krishna, Scientology, Children Of God, etc. I have also rescued people from these destructive mind cults at the request of their families. If anybody has any questions or concerns about this topic, let me know.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: I am an expert on religious cults and a part time deprogrammer
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 01:35:26 PM »
Wouldn't it be easier to start a thread on one of the few things you can't do. BTW, I need to poop again.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 01:38:35 PM »
bah

too easy

this is another sebastian ivascu aka sevasete aka cleanest natural gimmick

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »
Thoughts on Mormonism??
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 01:40:41 PM »
making this topic more interesting

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 01:43:40 PM »
making this topic more interesting

I would hit #29 first. Are those are with yeast???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »
I would hit #29 first. Are those are with yeast???

as long as they are with yeast but without yeast infections...  :)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 02:43:39 PM »
Many of you know me by now as Volunteer Moderator on the Getbig chat forums. What you may not know is that I am an expert on religious cults as well as a deprogammer. My specialized area of knowledge includes Unification Church (AKA Moonies), Jehovah's Witness/Watchtower, Hare Krishna, Scientology, Children Of God, etc. I have also rescued people from these destructive mind cults at the request of their families. If anybody has any questions or concerns about this topic, let me know.

Can you tell me about Hare Krishnas? I always look at them as a harmless bunch of lads

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 02:54:27 PM »

ok, I'm going to post this advice once more then and leave it at that.
1. This is getbig.com. 99% of us that post here only care about sex, having fun with a bodybuilding theme.
We don't care about your work on other forums or saving cult members, etc.

2. Now, having said THAT, if you posted some interesting or funny stories on folks you tried to get out of cults we might enjoy it.

3. Believe it or not some getbigg regulars have legit credentials and professions. I remember a couple MD's that posted here over the yrs.
Once you enter getbig, we just have fu and don't dwell on real world credentials much.

4. Bragging on getbig is encouraged ONLY if it involves:
* sex with a hot girl provided you have a pic of her.
* owning someone via some funny abuse (good story allowed without pic as needed)
* strength gains, body fat loss, etc BUT only with pics or it didn't happen.
For example, i posted a pic of me in my contest prime and THAT resulted in a little positive feedback haha.

5. making fun of someone is encouraged if it is funny and clever.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
ok, I'm going to post this advice once more then and leave it at that.
1. This is getbig.com. 99% of us that post here only care about sex, having fun with a bodybuilding theme.
We don't care about your work on other forums or saving cult members, etc.

2. Now, having said THAT, if you posted some interesting or funny stories on folks you tried to get out of cults we might enjoy it.

3. Believe it or not some getbigg regulars have legit credentials and professions. I remember a couple MD's that posted here over the yrs.
Once you enter getbig, we just have fu and don't dwell on real world credentials much.

4. Bragging on getbig is encouraged ONLY if it involves:
* sex with a hot girl provided you have a pic of her.
* owning someone via some funny abuse (good story allowed without pic as needed)
* strength gains, body fat loss, etc BUT only with pics or it didn't happen.
For example, i posted a pic of me in my contest prime and THAT resulted in a little positive feedback haha.

5. making fun of someone is encouraged if it is funny and clever.

6. Photoshop skills welcomed.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 05:21:50 PM »
Brought to the USA in the 60's by Prahbupad. Bhavagad Gita is primary text. Cult members chant the Hare Krishna mantra repeatedly untils self hypnosis occurs. Staunch vegeterians and celibate lifestyle. Traditional Hindu garb and hairstyle both repulse and frighten folks traditonal Western culture, thus segregating further from mainstram life. I would require 10 days to deprogram a Krishna.
Ok then, I'll bite.

What is the most interesting cult member you ever got involved with trying to help?
I think many on here would find that interesting. Feel free to go into detail and let us know .

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »

By all accounts I've ever come across, deprogramming people out of cults fell out of fashion long ago.  It's commonly described as a well meaning practice, however has been shown in many cases to be destructive to families and relationships. 

In the 1990s, courts even awarded a cult member nearly a million dollars in a lawsuit against famed deprogrammer Rick Ross for a failed deprogramming attempt.

Can you explain why you feel that deprogramming is a preferred method for helping people transition away from cult life?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 06:25:31 PM »
False gospel based on supposed "Book Of Mormon", polygamists, Rothschild funded cult.

How are they funded by Jews?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 06:34:51 PM »
With money.

They send their tithings to a Jewish managed firm. From a business standpoint, that religion seems to be the one least likely to steal your money. All positionS are volunteer and the money is managed by an outside firm. If I believed in god and didn't drink or curse or have coffee or gamble or have premarital sex or jerk off, I'd be Mormon.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 06:55:18 PM »
ok..your toughest de-programing assignment to date if you choose to accept it...deprogramme Howard from the "Cult of the Cawk"   :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 07:31:23 PM »
ok..your toughest de-programing assignment to date if you choose to accept it...deprogramme Howard from the "Cult of the Cawk"   :D

Impossible , even for a wizzard like True Amatuer. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 07:32:43 PM »
First of all I don't "try" to do things. I simply do them. Successfully. Secondly, my confidentiality agreements with my clients preclude sharing the lurid details with curiosity seekers like yourself.
LOL, the ol' I could tell you but I would have to kill you after, answer 'eh.
Ok then, can you at least tell me who killed JFK? Thanks

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 07:33:35 PM »
do you do gay 2 straight conversions? ???

Or is the penchant for cockmeat sandwiches deprogrammable?
follow the arrows

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
do you do gay 2 straight conversions? ???

Or is the penchant for cockmeat sandwiches deprogrammable?

Sorry Haider,you were a cockgobblin from birth, and will die teabaggin some dude.Lady gaga sang about it already. :o

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 07:39:40 PM »
religion is a cult

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 07:44:05 PM »
Sorry Haider,you were a cockgobblin from birth, and will die teabaggin some dude.Lady gaga sang about it already. :o
I walked right into that one, but these sacrifices must be made for the sake of humor   ;D
follow the arrows

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 10:06:24 PM »
all sectors created by illuminati

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »
If it was your kid you'd be whistling a different tune. Back off.

You're lucky I'm feeling generous today.  Since you asked so sweetly, I'll let you off for now. :-*

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
I walked right into that one, but these sacrifices must be made for the sake of humor   ;D

All s fair in love and getbig zingers my young Jedi  ;)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 06:52:42 PM »
c