Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 21, 2014, 02:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Up at 5am...  (Read 1340 times)
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 12:05:04 PM »

Just woke up......got a hangover.......did i miss anything..?
Report to moderator   Logged

Mr. AZ 2003
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 12:08:04 PM »

depends... how long were you asleep?
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »

Grin
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »

Started on my basement treadmill and quit after two minutes. Sat around pissed off at my lack of will for a couple of hours. Went back into my basement and trained chest and arms. Finished with an 8 minute mile on the treadmill. Now sitting at the computer drinking a disgusting egg protein drink. Wife is walking around with her big ass in tight jeans. Maybe I'll get some of that.
godeep
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 01:35:07 PM »

Awake by 5am because I'm too conditioned to sleep in...FML

Faded in and out of varying degrees of sleep until a little after 6, got up to take my dogs out to do their thing. Popped an ECA stack and sat on the porcelain throne reading emails.

At around 7 went into my workout room and did forearms and calves, followed by 40mins on the treadmill. Showered and then put drank whey/pineapple juice shake and ate a banana and papas con chorizo. 

l
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »

Started on my basement treadmill and quit after two minutes. Sat around pissed off at my lack of will for a couple of hours. Went back into my basement and trained chest and arms. Finished with an 8 minute mile on the treadmill. Now sitting at the computer drinking a disgusting egg protein drink. Wife is walking around with her big ass in tight jeans. Maybe I'll get some of that.

try eggnog and rum instead?  Grin
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

"Big" Roger F. Neegars

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 03:20:26 PM »

That ain't shit, homie. This is the life of a rural Irishman such as myself - hard as flint, black as coal, been in the bog a thousand yeeeaaaaar

4am: rise and brush my teeth and have a few swigs of Jameson, ready for the day

4.30am: swim across crocodile infested lakes with snipers in the trees to get to my land to milk the cows

8am: navigate my way back past through the lava and quick sand, a good 15 mile hike

10am: cut turf - good manual labour and great for conditioning - 5 hours of that and I start to break a sweat

3.30pm: few pints of guinness for nutrition and a pint glass of brandy to wash it down

5pm: shower and put on my sunday best, my favourite aran sweater and tweed hat and hit the local watering hole (pub)

4am: fall out door of local after 30 pints of stout, few gallons of whiskey and a quart of brandy

Sunday: puke my soul out all day long and go to the local for a cure about 7pm and fall out again about 2-3am

All in a good day's work

haha!!

GREAT POST!!  Cool

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

"Big" Roger F. Neegars

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

Keep up the good work old man!  Cool

WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 06:00:28 PM »

Keep up the good work old man!  Cool

classic
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!