Author Topic: How many facebook friends you guys have?  (Read 4213 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Re: How many facebook friends you guys have?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2012, 06:18:18 PM »
3,559.. flame away

WEAK!!! I got 4064 on my private account and a 1050 on my gyms account. Now you all can flame away :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2012, 06:24:35 PM »
WEAK!!! I got 4064 on my private account and a 1050 on my gyms account. Now you all can flame away :)

How often to you converse with these 5,114 people (friends)? How many have you met in person? I don't fully get the concept of FaceBook friends I guess.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »
How often to you converse with these 5,114 people (friends)? How many have you met in person? I don't fully get the concept of FaceBook friends I guess.

Its more of a networking thing for me. With my coaching, my training and my gym I network with a lot of folks. Plus I have a whole other set of FB friends that revolve around the MMA that I am involved (licensed judge in the state of Ohio) And some are just folks who are fans of me and my lifting who ask me questions about my training and benching.

I can honestly say no I do not talk all 5000 plus but I do know a great deal of them personally from all the years of being in powerlifting and MMA.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 06:31:22 PM »
"How many facebook friends you guys have?"

Outed!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »
0....no bookface

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Its more of a networking thing for me. With my coaching, my training and my gym I network with a lot of folks. Plus I have a whole other set of FB friends that revolve around the MMA that I am involved (licensed judge in the state of Ohio) And some are just folks who are fans of me and my lifting who ask me questions about my training and benching.

I can honestly say no I do not talk all 5000 plus but I do know a great deal of them personally from all the years of being in powerlifting and MMA.

Apparently you are putting your FaceBook account to good use. When I first joined FaceBook, I had all these strangers asking to be friends. I ignored them. Most of my FaceBook friends today are family and work related people. However, I don't have even 10% of the number of FaceBook friends you do. To be honest, my family is spread all over the world. If it were not for FaceBook, we probably wouldn't be nearly as connected as we are. For me, FaceBook has been a very positive experience.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 08:15:49 PM »
I suppose there are lots and lots of facebook studs here packing huge ammount of female subscribers and followers there

I have around 500 btw, know lots of bitches who have easily way above 1000

Almost 4,000

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
Almost 4,000

You'd be lucky if two showed up for your funeral.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 08:48:16 PM »
Zero. Refuse to put my personal life on display for the masses to paw through, and corporations to meander in and figure out how to monetize me while potential employers use it as a way to undermine my negotiating abilities come salary negotiation time.