Author Topic: 2012 Masters Olympia - Pictures from the Press Conference  (Read 14614 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: 2012 Masters Olympia - Pictures from the Press Conference
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2012, 01:28:47 PM »
Hey anabolichalo,

What we need to keep in mind here is the guy is 60. I think if he was taking a boatload of GH he'd be much heavier and also very sick. It looks to me like he's about 15 lbs lighter than he was in the 80's  I 60 yr old body can't hold up to the 20 - 40 ui GH routine the pros follow these days not to mention the multiple insulin shots taken daily both IM and subq.  This guy won the 1980 IFBB Pro Mr.International.  You know that's 32 years ago - that blows my mind.  Besides that this guy is a smart guy.  I don't know how old you are but Andreas started and ran a successful Bodybuilding competition accessory business for many years that he started from scratch all while he was @ his physical peak and competing. That company may still be around.

The fact that this guy has  the drive to get into this shape @ this age while having nothing to prove is in itself just phenominal.  

RS
i dont know

i just think his biceps look like shit and like most bodybuilders he's 90% drugs so i dont admire nothing

the only great bodybuilder of our time is ronnie coleman, the man the legend, the aint nothing but a peanut ronnie coleman

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
i dont know

i just think his biceps look like shit and like most bodybuilders he's 90% drugs so i dont admire nothing

the only great bodybuilder of our time is ronnie coleman, the man the legend, the aint nothing but a peanut ronnie coleman
Yip yip   - Ain't nuthin to it but to do it    - - it's all about having fun  -

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
Andreas back in the day.

[/img]

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2012, 02:49:28 PM »
Andreas Cahling is a BB legend for sure.