Author Topic: Fox News Gets "Pissy" Over Fact Based Cartoon  (Read 3261 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Fox News Gets "Pissy" Over Fact Based Cartoon
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 01:23:43 PM »

Do you admire the work ethic of a single mom working everyday at Mcdonalds and then cleaning homes at nite?  You see she still doesnt make enough money to survive and may need assistance.  Do you hate her to coach? Is she a leech or is she a harder worker than youll ever dream of being?

Absolutely, she's working. You don't get it. I'm talking about long term government dependency not the people who use it to get back on their feet THEN get off it. Do you understand the difference??

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 01:25:33 PM »
Absolutely, she's working. You don't get it. I'm talking about long term government dependency not the people who use it to get back on their feet THEN get off it. Do you understand the difference??

You havent defended people like her in any way but commit a lot of your life to defend billionaires.
You make me sick.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »

Then you do realize most of these people have jobs right.  Your just hating on the handicapped and elderly who dont contribute to your ideals?  Why do you focus on a sliver in your brothers eye when their is a rafter in your own?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 01:31:46 PM »

You havent defended people like her in any way but commit a lot of your life to defend billionaires.
You make me sick.

Whatever dude, there's a time and place for government assistance. When I see families in oppressed areas of LA or anywhere for that matter, driving Mercedes with $8000 rims and tires and milking the system with UE and EBT, that where I get pissed. People who fuck the system not people who truly need it. I was in that same situation but not ONE time did I consider government assistance. Like war-horse, get your head out of your ass.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »
it amuses me there are common suckers who think rich people dont look down on them

like those assembly line workers who think the ceo is not disgusted by them

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 04:03:40 AM »
Did they mention those pesky Hollywood actors and producers in that cartoon, filming in Canada instead of California to save money?

OH, that's right!! Only certain millionaires are evil and bad. The liberal ones, who SAY they want their money taxed but don't actually give more money to the government (and probably have some of the best accountants on speed-dial), are OK.

this  ;D