Author Topic: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead  (Read 7664 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Nurse who took prank call is dead
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 11:48:39 AM »
I was under the impression that 80% of Brits think the monarchy is a joke and should be abolished...

That would be the case. They are seen in a similar way to an old relative that lives in an old peoples home, that pisses and shits themselves all of the time and everybody wants to pretend that they don't exist.
Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Nurse who took Royal prank call of Kate is dead
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 11:52:05 AM »
all the conspiracy theorists come out of the woodwork

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
the pitchfork mob have really been to town with this one  ::)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 12:42:35 PM »
I was under the impression that 80% of Brits think the monarchy is a joke and should be abolished...

lol who is going to stand in the middle of the rain to watch a 99 year old usless bitch

celebrate her "diamond jubilee".

fuk the english are retarted

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »
lol who is going to stand in the middle of the rain to watch a 99 year old usless bitch

celebrate her "diamond jubilee".

fuk the english are retarted

american tourist  :P

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 01:00:56 PM »

They'll never get rid of the royal family, tourists love all the history and sh@t.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 01:10:04 PM »
Yeah, 45 year old woman with two kids to raise and a good steady job, doesn't sound like a candidate for suicide.

and this is why people dont understand suicide and mental illness. You are looking for a "reason for living"....

it doesnt work that way.

people who are ill find it difficult to ignore "reasons for not living"...despite the strong reasons for living. thats why they call it an illness...its irrational to those who arent sick.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 01:45:22 PM »
all the conspiracy theorists come out of the woodwork

yes. there is no such thing as secret assassinations.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2012, 03:19:25 PM »

Well, you could be right. I am neither British nor do I live in England of some other British colony. Years ago, my wife and I briefly lived in British Columbia, Canada. The Canadians we met at the time seemed very fond of the queen and all things royal. The media often compares British royalty to American celebrities in terms of peoples admiration for them. I assume this is based on some reality.

At least the Royal Family has some measure of decorum in their public life. American celebrities can be total lowlife's and are still fawned over by many Americans. Look at Lindsay Lohan for example. She appears to be little more than "trailer trash" with narcissistic personality disorder and a drinking problem.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2012, 03:48:51 PM »
Well, you could be right. I am neither British nor do I live in England of some other British colony. Years ago, my wife and I briefly lived in British Columbia, Canada. The Canadians we met at the time seemed very fond of the queen and all things royal. The media often compares British royalty to American celebrities in terms of peoples admiration for them. I assume this is based on some reality.

At least the Royal Family has some measure of decorum in their public life. American celebrities can be total lowlife's and are still fawned over by many Americans. Look at Lindsay Lohan for example. She appears to be little more than "trailer trash" with narcissistic personality disorder and a drinking problem.

I have more respect for lindsay kohan than the entire royal family combined. They are imposter motherfuckers hook nose sewage blood drinking bitches

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »
and this is why people dont understand suicide and mental illness. You are looking for a "reason for living"....

it doesnt work that way.

people who are ill find it difficult to ignore "reasons for not living"...despite the strong reasons for living. thats why they call it an illness...its irrational to those who arent sick.

Turns out she was Indian, I don't think Indians are big on suicide, add to the fact that she is a health care professional who probably knows all about depression and mental illness and never exhibited any such signs to her co-workers who are doctors and nurses and would recognize the signs makes the whole story sounds dodgy.  No, it is very unlikely that a silly prank can make a stable person say "Fuck it, I have to die. There is no other option."  I'd like to find out what method she used.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:30 PM »
I have more respect for lindsay kohan than the entire royal family combined. They are imposter motherfuckers hook nose sewage blood drinking bitches

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
Turns out she was Indian, I don't think Indians are big on suicide, add to the fact that she is a health care professional who probably knows all about depression and mental illness and never exhibited any such signs to her co-workers who are doctors and nurses and would recognize the signs makes the whole story sounds dodgy.  No, it is very unlikely that a silly prank can make a stable person say "Fuck it, I have to die. There is no other option."  I'd like to find out what method she used.

People would rather be pussy ass sheep than understand simple deduction and logic. They "cant handle" such an idea that corruption exists at this high of a level.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2012, 04:59:38 PM »
its stories like this that stopped mwe from wathing the news altogether . the faux outrage is sickening, the picking over the minutiae details, tedious .. the british media... cunts !

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2012, 05:45:26 PM »
The woman must have had serious serious issues if she took her own life after being deceived over the phone.  The fact the public would even dare link the two indicates how seriously fucked society now is.  The whole media linking the two unrelated events is the funniest part of all, I can't help but laugh at the British and how fucked up they really are.
V

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 03:08:03 AM »

How often do people exhibit signs of mental illness to their co workers? The people at their job are the last ones to know. Also, just because you are educated on Mental Illness, it provides no defense to depression and suicidal ideation...HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »
People in this thread are fucked, seriously, no one killed this woman. It is this simple, public humiliation is the number one cause for suicide and she felt humiliated, plain and simple. No mystery here.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:47 AM »
People in this thread are fucked, seriously, no one killed this woman. It is this simple, public humiliation is the number one cause for suicide and she felt humiliated, plain and simple. No mystery here.
How much have you been paid to infiltrate this site and try to dispell the truth? Some of us have woken up to the manipulation that the rulers of the planet use to blind the 99.9% of people who believe what the media puts out. Well sorry buddy but I, Big Al McKechnie, is nobodie's sheep  >:(

A Royal baby is just what the public needs to hear in order to divert attention from the Jimmy Savile / Prince Charles friendship. And what about the tragic miscarrage in a few weeks to get more sympathy if they need it? The situation has been set up perfectly. If she is pregnant I hope the babies ok but I have my doubts especially when she was playing hockey last week and isn't even 10 weeks gone. Why announce it now when even the Queen didn't know?  

What about Cyril Smith? He could have been Prime Minister in the 1970's but suddenly everyone knows he was a gay pedo. Same for Edward Heath who actually WAS prime Minister and a regular user of rent boys he picked up in tolets until the Police warned him to stop. All on public record suddenly but hidden for 30 years.

Max Clifford on record saying he hides celebrity activities including underage tomfoolery so that his wealthy powerfull clients are portrayed in a positive way for their careers. But Rupert Murdoch hates him and is drip feeding information to the police knowing that if they don't act he will expose them as enablers. And now Max has been arrested and is out on bail after questioning. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks and then you will see that things ain't what they seem.  

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
How much have you been paid to infiltrate this site and try to dispell the truth? Some of us have woken up to the manipulation that the rulers of the planet use to blind the 99.9% of people who believe what the media puts out. Well sorry buddy but I, Big Al McKechnie, is nobodie's sheep  >:(

A Royal baby is just what the public needs to hear in order to divert attention from the Jimmy Savile / Prince Charles friendship. And what about the tragic miscarrage in a few weeks to get more sympathy if they need it? The situation has been set up perfectly. If she is pregnant I hope the babies ok but I have my doubts especially when she was playing hockey last week and isn't even 10 weeks gone. Why announce it now when even the Queen didn't know?  

What about Cyril Smith? He could have been Prime Minister in the 1970's but suddenly everyone knows he was a gay pedo. Same for Edward Heath who actually WAS prime Minister and a regular user of rent boys he picked up in tolets until the Police warned him to stop. All on public record suddenly but hidden for 30 years.

Max Clifford on record saying he hides celebrity activities including underage tomfoolery so that his wealthy powerfull clients are portrayed in a positive way for their careers. But Rupert Murdoch hates him and is drip feeding information to the police knowing that if they don't act he will expose them as enablers. And now Max has been arrested and is out on bail after questioning. It's going to be a fun couple of weeks and then you will see that things ain't what they seem.  
First of all, just cause I believe she did commit suicide does not mean I don`t believe in corruption, of coruse there is corruption at that level. I do feel that Diana was killed, murdered, I do feel 911 was an inside job, I do feel ..........you get the point.

But brother this lady was embarrassed by the whole planet, she was a public target of humiliation, hence her life was turned upside down, easy candidate for suicide.

Where is the motive behind conspiracies, huh, she is insignificant, a nobody, these people do not want anymore attention then needs be concerning conspiracies, it would be against them to have her killed, no reason for this, she killed herself, period.

You say to divert attention, there are billions of ways to have done this without any direct involvement, they run the media and the planet, no need to get caught in a scandel.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 08:20:51 PM »
Apparently this same woman attempted suicide as a child after finding out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were not real.   She clearly doesn't take well to being duped!   ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:00 PM »
Apparently this same woman attempted suicide as a child after finding out Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were not real.   She clearly doesn't take well to being duped!   ;)

The case cracker! I too heard she was "unstable and inconsolable" after the tooth fairy was reveled to her to be her Aunt Pushna.
a

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
who did what who?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2012, 10:44:23 PM »
They'll never get rid of the royal family, American tourists love all the history and Prince Charming fantasy.
Fixed

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2012, 10:45:49 PM »
hhahaha

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2012, 03:32:37 AM »

But brother this lady was embarrassed by the whole planet, she was a public target of humiliation, hence her life was turned upside down, easy candidate for suicide.

And that right there is the whole point,NO-ONE even knew her name,nothing was in the papers about the identity of the person who gave out the details.