Author Topic: What's the worst experience you ever had training ??  (Read 10900 times)

Spidey

• Getbig III
Re: What's the worst experience you ever had training ??
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2012, 08:13:28 AM »
First time using squat suit. No one with any decent strength was around, weight wasn't much, something I could easily do without any suit or even belt. I didn't expect to go all the way down, I just wanted to try. Of course I couldn't handle the weight, I fell behind, nearly killed 18 yo who apparently was there for the first time. I've never seen this guy again. He was shaking and all like - "WHY DO YOU USE WEIGHTS YOU CANNOT LIFT". I didn't bother to explain.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH or you were to embarassed to explain

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »
Got in a fight with a couple of idiots who were doing squats in the curl cage on a Fri night ::)

...what the fuck were they thinking ???..it was Fri ffs and I wanted a good pump before I headed out!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »
Ripping my rotator cuff.....x2

And once when a training friend shit his pants during squats.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2012, 01:54:50 PM »
grinding out a rep with the safety squat bar and I heard a sound like someone stamped on bubblewrap

turns out it was a disc in my back literally exploding, good times.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
I was on the bike and a treadmill opened up on the other side of a gal on a treadmill.  I stood up, my brain left my body, and I walked across the back of her running treadmill.  It was like slow motion as I was on the verge of disaster, grabbing for her as she was looking back at me but moving up to the front of the treadmill so I couldn't get her.  My legs must have been whirling around like Fred Flinstone.  

Then I don't know what happened but I flew up into the air and flipped around and ended up on my back in between the 2 treadmills.  I thought people would be laughing at me when I looked up, but they were standing over me w/very concerned looks on their faces.  Just some scrapes and bruises on that one.

Then the best part...a fucking spider comes down on his web from the rafters, lands on my chest and starts crawling around as I'm trying to blow it off of me. I HATE fucking spiders.

;D

The guy is naked now and still bragging about this hooker BJ and he turns around and he has dried diarrhea plastered all down the backs of both of his legs all the way down to his calves.

:-X hahaha :-X

R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
I was on the bike and a treadmill opened up on the other side of a gal on a treadmill.  I stood up, my brain left my body, and I walked across the back of her running treadmill.  It was like slow motion as I was on the verge of disaster, grabbing for her as she was looking back at me but moving up to the front of the treadmill so I couldn't get her.  My legs must have been whirling around like Fred Flinstone.  

Then I don't know what happened but I flew up into the air and flipped around and ended up on my back in between the 2 treadmills.  I thought people would be laughing at me when I looked up, but they were standing over me w/very concerned looks on their faces.  Just some scrapes and bruises on that one.

;D

:-X hahaha :-X

Did you pass out or something for a moment?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2012, 03:06:31 AM »
actually that's an excellent question, why do you  :D

In squat suit before you manage to handle the suit you just can't handle ANY weight.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2012, 03:14:53 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2012, 01:19:33 PM »

his hand looks like he just came from the farm, all dried out whitish

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2012, 03:54:29 PM »
In squat suit before you manage to handle the suit you just can't handle ANY weight.
bs

squatsuit = egobooster