Author Topic: Can you eat with less than four dollars per day?  (Read 11536 times)

sexpert

Re: Can you eat with less than four dollars per day?
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2012, 08:52:44 AM »
i eat out your mom for less than a dollar haha.
::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »
is there a problem "sexpert"?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2012, 09:08:56 AM »
Canola oil and wheat flower is the cheapest calories available.

You can make a lot of good tasting fattening white bread with high fat content to eat through out the day.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 09:15:06 AM »

i thought that she paid you for this service stud

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2012, 09:42:53 AM »
4 dollars a day is easy. It wouldnt be a competition diet, but it can easily be done.

You have to buy in bulk.

2 dollars a day for caloric intake.(60 a month)

Than the other 60 a month for vitamins, beans, etc.

It wouldnt be the greatest diet, but would be far better than what most getbiggers actually eat.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2012, 11:42:35 AM »
FUCK NO!

Shit a Big Mac Large Meal is about $7 on its own

lol @ people spending that on this shit

i know it's common

but still

7 dollars/ euros on this shit lol just lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2012, 11:47:53 AM »

lol

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
tombstone pizza from walmart $3.35, fill up your gallon jug at the water cooler.

fuck that... tony's pizzas at walmart are only $2.50!

25lb bag of Jasmine rice at the Vien Dong (asian market) is  $16!

bulk oatmeal less than $.80/lb (quick oats even)

dozen eggs at the dollar store.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »
Not too hard.

3 eggs, 2 scoops of protein powder. Some spaghetti, potatoes, and rice. Carbs are fairy cheap. I could make it on $4 a day for a short while.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2012, 03:03:09 PM »
Food stamps are supposed to help you buy food. Not to completely give you free food for the month. I guess in Newark that stunt was to guilt Democrats into giving food stamp receivers a complete free ride. Food stamps as well as disability social security has exploded under Obama.

I suspect you are right in that food stamps are meant to be supplement to other resources, such as food banks and government commodities which offer great values on food staples for those who qualify. Depending on someone's total income though, food stamps may be the only means of purchasing food items at the store.

My sister is a single woman. Recently, for reasons I'm not getting into here at this time, her monthly income was reduced to $800. As a result she qualifies for and received $120 in food stamps for the month of November. When she ran out of groceries three days early, I took her grocery shopping. I paid for about two bags of grocery staples which came to $83. Trust me, there were no extravagant purchases involved. I did buy her a bottle of dish soap and some toilet paper in that purchase. Food stamps cannot be used for non-food items such as these.

Just so you know, we are working on fixing the problem that resulted in the income reduction, which will increase her monthly income by almost $700 per month. When that happens (which I pray is sooner rather than later) she will no longer qualify for food stamps. The food stamp situation for her is just a stop-gap and a way of life.

The reason food stamps and other public assistance has "exploded" as you put it, is because a lot of folks have been either unemployed or underemployed since the economy crashed. The requirements for SSD have not changed since President Obama has been in office. Generally speaking, SSD benefits are initially denied to anyone who applies at least twice. Most people like my sister, wait at least two years for a court date where they/their attorney can argue their case in hopes of being granted SSD. Getting on SSD is not as easy as you apparently think it is.