Author Topic: Why do you guys call people in the news "Getbiggers"?  (Read 4688 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Why do you guys call people in the news "Getbiggers"?
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2012, 11:11:47 AM »
only other forums i write on is "Raw iron" and they are good guys and also "Iron history" with Joe Roark who posts here. the only person i know who is an expert and writer on forums is John Hansen who posts here too and is a very humble guy..great guy. so you are not anyone.

True Amateur

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2012, 11:30:08 AM »
only other forums i write on is "Iron Age" and they are good guys and also "Iron history" with Joe Roark who posts here. the only person i know who is an expert and writer on forums is John Hansen who posts here too and is a very humble guy..great guy. so you are not anyone.
I have been a member of over 50 chat forums since the CompuServe days, many of which for I proudly served as a moderator. Prior to that I was a member of many phone chat lines, and currently am affiliated with The Free Chat Line phone srvice, where I often serve as a guest moderator.  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2012, 11:35:33 AM »
I have been a member of over 50 chat forums since the CompuServe days, many of which for I proudly served as a moderator. Prior to that I was a member of many phone chat lines, and currently am affiliated with The Free Chat Line phone srvice, where I often serve as a guest moderator.  
::) ::) ::)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2012, 11:38:43 AM »
The fuck do you care? If you have something funny or interesting to say, say it. If not, go one another of those 50 boards and beg for cock.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »

Your earnestness and sincerity will start to look and sound pompous so rather than be pushing string here maybe you should take a walk on the wildside now and then

Mol an óige agus tiocfaidh sí
c

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2012, 11:49:24 AM »
I notice there are some members here on Getbig who refer to people in news items who have done outlandish things as "Getbiggers". It appears as if they are trying to make themselves feel ballsy and risk taking because they call some nut from the news a "Getbigger". The irony is that these people from the news don't even know Getbig exists. Also, the average member here is a non risk taking, internet shut in who doesn't venture out much or even work out, as far as I can tell. It just seems really foolish and goofy.

You will not get any respect around here until a getbigger fucks your mom.

True Amateur

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2012, 12:05:45 PM »
The fuck do you care? If you have something funny or interesting to say, say it. If not, go one another of those 50 boards and beg for cock.
Interesting that so many of you are "melting down" I guess there must be some truth to what I'm saying, because I must be hitting a nerve.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2012, 12:13:10 PM »
Truely an Amateur gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2012, 01:10:04 PM »

Because GETBIGGERS are the only ones with balls big enough to do the crazy shit you see on the news!   Do you really need to ask that question?   :-\

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2012, 01:13:24 PM »

Were you completely unaware of the memes on those forums too?
Y

True Amateur

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2012, 01:16:54 PM »
Because GETBIGGERS are the only ones with balls big enough to do the crazy shit you see on the news!   Do you really need to ask that question?   :-\
Wrong answer chief. The guys that are making these posts are picking out crazy stories from the headlines and then posting "Getbigger robs bank" or whatever to try and make themselves feel like they're in a real ballsy cutting edge group of cool dudes. The opposite is true. Nobody in those news stories ever heard of Getbig. Just seems really goofy is all.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2012, 01:19:16 PM »
Wrong answer chief. The guys that are making these posts are picking out crazy stories from the headlines and then posting "Getbigger robs bank" or whatever to try and make themselves feel like they're in a real ballsy cutting edge group of cool dudes. The opposite is true. Nobody in those news stories ever heard of Getbig. Just seems really goofy is all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2012, 01:36:17 PM »

Popluarity / cutting edge & cool can be mutually exclusive.

Y

True Amateur

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
Popluarity / cutting edge & cool can be mutually exclusive.

I've been a member of over 50 chat forums. I would like to think I have a pretty good handle on these things.

(BTW your sceenname sucks)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2012, 02:25:58 PM »
I've been a member of over 50 chat forums. I would like to think I have a pretty good handle on these things.

This thread implies otherwise.

But, I'll stop humoring your gimmick now......
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »

Yeah we get it, you think you are being annoying by repeating the same dumb thing over and over, what are you 12  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2012, 02:39:15 PM »
Yeah we get it, you think you are being annoying by repeating the same dumb thing over and over, what are you 12  ::)

Easy, he'll ask you to meet him at the dojo.
Y

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2012, 02:42:32 PM »
Quote from: True Amateur link=topic=451419.date=1355437180

there is probably an addiction programme for such a fetish

c

True Amateur

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2012, 02:50:37 PM »
I just want my qualifications to be known. Mr. Avidan evidently could use some expert help monitoring his chat forum.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2012, 02:52:57 PM »
I just want my qualifications to be known. Mr. Avidan evidently could use some expert help monitoring his chat forum.

priceless
c

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
I'm a member in goodstanding in ALL of them, and a moderator for quite a few of them. I have been a member of the phone chat line since way back. I have consulted with many chat forum owners on ways to increase traffic. 

what are some good "chat forums"?

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2012, 03:03:42 PM »
Successful troll is successful.

Plus, if you type "get big" into Google, this is the #1 site.

I'm sure more than one person has typed those words into the search box.
The answer is "yes".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2012, 05:00:19 PM »
I notice there are some members here on Getbig who refer to people in news items who have done outlandish things as "Getbiggers". It appears as if they are trying to make themselves feel ballsy and risk taking because they call some nut from the news a "Getbigger".

The irony is that these people from the news don't even know Getbig exists.

Also, the average member here is a non risk taking, internet shut in who doesn't venture out much or even work out, as far as I can tell. It just seems really foolish and goofy.