Author Topic: Do black men think the same as a white man when it comes to women?  (Read 9946 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Do black men think the same as a white man when it comes to women?
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy.

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2012, 09:20:45 PM »
Or it could be the perceived stereotypes of your race as being thugish, violent, women beating pieces of shit, and therefore the women attracted to those kinds of men are not attractive to their own race anymore. (Most of the mudsharks people are talking about, are the kind that go after said stereotypical black men)

Just a thought.

I personally couldn't give a fuck less if a white women was fucking a normal black man, it's the kinds of women that seek out the piece of shit g-unit's that bother me. Those women clearly have issues and are not worth dealing with anymore.

Hmm... that sums it up pretty well.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2012, 09:23:09 PM »
Black men have been taking women off of their undeserved pedestals. White guys are doing it too, it's just taking them longer.

As far as caring about who a woman has slept with, eh. Women go for the better deal regardless of race, the only reason more black women aren't with more white men is body weight. White guys don't like the extra curves or weight even if it's in the right spots.
Fewer black women/white men relationships has nothing to do with any overwhelming loyalty to the the brothers. It is what it is. :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2012, 09:25:16 PM »
Black men have been taking women off of their undeserved pedestals. White guys are doing it too, it's just taking them longer.

As far as caring about who a woman has slept with, eh. Women go for the better deal regardless of race, the only reason more black women aren't with more white men is body weight. White guys don't like the extra curves or weight even if it's in the right spots.
Fewer black women/white men relationships has nothing to do with any overwhelming loyalty to the the brothers. It is what it is. :-\

I'm not trying to hurt your (or anyone's feelings here) but white men aren't attracted to black women regardless of body weight/shape.

I fucking love chubby (and even fat) white women.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »
I'm not trying to hurt your (or anyone's feelings here) but white men aren't attracted to black women regardless of body weight/shape.I fucking love chubby (and even fat) white women.
Because they have been fed to white dudes for a long ass time, hence they are "easy", goes with the "fast in the pants" stereotype.

Most dudes want a challenge...Frantz Fanon alluded to above.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »
This thread's intention is good but it veered off course. Were all in this big cesspool of shite TOGETHER and we can sit here and blame each other over it or we can come together collectively as enlighten men, and through ideas, and principles we shall regain the sacred reigns on our bitches.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2012, 09:49:20 PM »
This thread's intention is good but it veered of course. Were all in this big cesspool of shite and we sit here and blame each other over it or we can come together collectively as enlighten men, and through ideas, and principles we shall regain the sacred reigns on our bitches.

I'm comforted in the thought that a great man like yourself is fucking my women.   :)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
numerous women have told me that a black womans nether regions smell like a dead lion in the jungle based on public restroom experience actually a black guatemalen gentleman shared the same opinion but in regards to AA women

Most people know black chicks pussies smell like putrid rotting possum shit. Someone said this about Beyonce's underwear.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »
I'm comforted in the thought that a great man like yourself is fucking women of my race.   :)

While it may sound like a joke, the intent is true about women in general. They are our partners we are supposed to teach and guide them. It's no coincidence that our culture has gone to shite so has our women. We will be a lost generation setting up further generations for miserable existences. It is our duty as men, that we guide our children into a more prosperous time than ours. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 10:03:30 PM »
While it may sound like a joke, the intent is true about women in general. They are our partners we are supposed to teach and guide them. It's no coincidence that our culture has gone to shite so has our women. We will be a lost generation setting up further generations for miserable existences. It is our duty as men, that we guide our children into a more prosperous time than ours. 

I couldn't agree more Wiggs, that doesn't sound like a joke to me.  Keep up the good work!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 12:03:08 AM »
the Honorable Elijah Muhammad once said that you can tell alot about the country by it's women.
(yes, i know why Macolm was angry with him...)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 12:04:17 AM »
Because they have been fed to white dudes for a long ass time, hence they are "easy", goes with the "fast in the pants" stereotype.

Most dudes want a challenge...Frantz Fanon alluded to above.
Has nothing to do with that... I just haven't ever seen a black woman that I'm actually attracted to. The only decent looking ones I've ever seen have had more white genetics than black.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 12:05:38 AM »
Has nothing to do with that... I just haven't ever seen a black woman that I'm actually attracted to. The only decent looking ones I've ever seen have had more white genetics than black.
Of course that as well, we are attracted to certain genetic traits, it's normal.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
Of course that as well, we are attracted to certain genetic traits, it's normal.

Why does almost every black man go bananas over even the ugliest white women though?  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 12:08:12 AM »
Why does almost every black man go bananas over even the ugliest white women?  ???
At least part of it, IMHO, is that it's a "status symbol" for them. Like their rims and stereos. I could be wrong, but many of the kinds of black people you're describing (that go after any white woman, regardless of size/beauty) seem to have that "got me a white bitch" mentality.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2012, 12:13:06 AM »
At least part of it, IMHO, is that it's a "status symbol" for them. Like their rims and stereos. I could be wrong, but many of the kinds of black people you're describing (that go after any white woman, regardless of size/beauty) seem to have that "got me a white bitch" mentality.

I definitely have more respect for a man like mesmorph78 that's interested in women of his own race.  Shows that he's a proud man, and thinks a continuation of his people and culture is a worthwhile thing.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 12:15:16 AM »

I've seen dudes justify chicks with Methmouth, chicks who are drug addicts and are turning tricks...
bascially women that everybody else would turn down.

And then when they get hemmed up by the law, they say that she got them hemmed up up because she is white.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 01:18:11 AM »
Most people know black chicks pussies smell like putrid rotting possum shit. Someone said this about Beyonce's underwear.
not in my experience and i have been with over 50 black prostitutes easily and 8 non-prostitutes

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2012, 03:09:36 AM »
Woman and children are the prize, this is hard wired into many cultures DNA
In fact in the old days men used to go on raiding parties to capture another mans woman and children,

In fact if you want to destroy a man, rape his woman.
It shows the whole world that he cant look after his woman.
This is why rape is used as a weapon of war ( Bosnia for instance)

I am South African and a few years ago they had a documentary here called "Black men, white woman" on e-tv
The black journo said with a smile that he loved sleeping with the enemies woman
Meaning he loved fucking white chicks because white men are his enemy.

White guys know that when a some one fucks a "white woman" he is showing you a racist middle finger
he is not fucking her for love or attraction but to racial antagonize you.
If you say nothing you are a looser 
If you say some thing you are a racist
It is loose loose.

Ever notice how when a multi racial couple gets together out of love they are usually left alone?
People can sense the reason behind things.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 03:20:40 AM »
We dont have many nigs localy so the few that do live here have no choice but to fuck white women. It is true that they pick the fattest most disgusting women in town.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 04:35:31 AM »
We dont have many nigs localy so the few that do live here have no choice but to fuck white women. It is true that they pick the fattest most disgusting women in town.

Sounds like paradise.  I am fucking drowning in thugs over here.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
most black men just see every woman they meet in the street as nothing more than a piece of subhuman shit that will suck their cocks and let them fuck them for free

most of them wish to travel to their villages in the jungles of africa to find a virgin wife from their tribe once they are comfortable financially and career wise

unfortunately for them this never actually happens

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 05:51:19 AM »
I am South African and a few years ago they had a documentary here called "Black men, white woman" on e-tv
The black journo said with a smile that he loved sleeping with the enemies woman
Meaning he loved fucking white chicks because white men are his enemy

That's what he says.  But truth is probably simply that he finds them way more attractive than black women.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2012, 06:25:25 AM »
He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy.
;D

Best sketch in the movie. :P