Author Topic: Welfare for oil companies. Do we need to keep this going?  (Read 1781 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Welfare for oil companies. Do we need to keep this going?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2012, 01:54:39 PM »
I don't think it would matter, if we ended the subsidies they would find a way to pass the cost on to the consumer as business' usually do. Their profit margins won't take a hit.

I could be wrong, and if I am, I'd appreciate someone to explain it to me.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
right?  only give money to corporations who don't turn profits???!!!!  these are the uneducated liberal fucks who tune into the liberal tv and radio stations who tell them that "corporate profits" is a swear word.  it's really unbelievable.  i mean really unbelieveable, well that's what rush told me

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2012, 02:28:06 PM »

which subsidies are YOU against exactly?  should i keep asking this or just assume that when some liberal hack writes an article with the words "oil" and "corporate profits" in it you believe it no matter what the content?  yeah thats what i thought.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2012, 03:19:14 PM »
Shockwave-  the oil companies would probably pass the cost onto the consumer but due to higher priced gasoline people will drive less and because of that the oil companies will make less money.