Author Topic: tom brady fucking houston texans in the ass!!  (Read 15188 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: tom brady fucking houston texans in the ass!!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »
Other than Brady, this team is completely different than the SB winning teams yet they continue to be dominate.  Not sure what the fuck Belichek puts in their water but he is an amazing coach.  Hate the pats through.
It's the power of the hoodie. If anyone ever stole Belichicks hoodies, the Pats would be forgotten into the annals of the history of the foozeball.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:53 PM »
Brady is a bitch, always begging for calls, and the way he looks at the crowd and spikes the ball on his QB sneaks. He's got a nice life, but I don't respect how he conducts himself.

what we don't see is the gamesmanship that goes on during the game between players. Brady gets fired up when the other team are trash talking him. In fact, Brady is probably one of the most respectful QB's in the league.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 02:18:50 PM »
Its the Pats and the Giants again this year. Both teams know how to ramp up at the end of the year and into the playoffs. This Pats San Fran game coming up this week should be pretty interesting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
on their way to their 6th superbowl, and maybe 7th or 8th before brady retires

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 03:13:21 PM »
A destructive defense and the most epic plays in SB history beat the Pats, not the refs.  Shut the fuck up about it already.   Also, the tuck rule says hi.
Plenty of instances of them calling the tuck rule in later games.  It's a legit rule. Stupid, but legit.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2012, 03:17:22 PM »
i would still bet on Giants to beat new england in a one-game super bowl face-off, no matter what the regular season looks like.

Pats just don't come thru in big games.  If they're not dominating, they're intimidated.
They have so many records over the last decade plus, that it is laughable.  Plus 5 superbowl appearances (including 3 wins).  They now have 10 consecutive years of at least 10 wins or more.  They are the elite of the elite. Fuck the Giants. They win a superbowl one year and are liable to miss the playoffs the next.  The Patriots are in it every single year.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2012, 03:18:55 PM »
well, not anymore they don't.   They were incredible a decade ago... now?  They're like the Colts now.  Awesome in regular season, maybe they'll make noise in playoffs, just not tough and untouchable like they once were.  texans are soft as a popcorn fart, despite the record.

In a playoff game right now, i'd pick broncos, steelers over pats.
Make noise in the playoffs?  You retarded?  They have been in 2 of the last 5 superbowls.  That is not just making noise.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »
This is the best Patriots team ever, but that doesn't mean they'll win it all. 

I think the Giants win the NFC again.
2007 Pats would like a word with you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2012, 03:22:45 PM »
Says the fan of the team that won one SB because of the tuck rule, and hasn't ever won one since they weren't allowed to video tape the other team's plays.

I have no Patriot/Brady hate, but dipshits statements like the ones you make give pause.   Just admit they beat the Pats and move on.
I'm tired of that shit. Even Bill Parcells admitted tha almost every team breaks the rules to gain an advantage.  The Pats just got caught.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »
Patriots have a 25-1 record in december or some ridiculous shit like that

They are that fucking good

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
Patriots have a 25-1 record in december or some ridiculous shit like that

They are that fucking good
They are actually undefeated in the second half of the season (last 8 games of a season) since 2010. Currently 21-0.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2012, 03:32:31 PM »
With the firing of Cam Cameron, the Ravens make a break for the lead.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »

Joe SPAGETTI AND MEATBALLS flaco isn't in bradys elite Pedistal , only Payton Manning is

And Aaron Roger  can go play elite QB self glossing with flaco if he wants too

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2012, 03:38:58 PM »
Lol, the Ravens are on the swift decline.  That old ass defense isn't getting any younger/better.  It will only get worse once Ray, Ed, and T-Sizzle leave for good.  Harbaugh is also a fucking moron for not getting Rice the ball more.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2012, 03:40:23 PM »

Joe SPAGETTI AND MEATBALLS flaco isn't in bradys elite Pedistal , only Payton Manning is

And Aaron Roger  can go plate elite with flaco if he wants too
Agreed. Payton and Brady are pretty much alone on tier 1.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »
Make noise in the playoffs?  You retarded?  They have been in 2 of the last 5 superbowls.  That is not just making noise.

but they didn't win em.  They got to the big stage and choked.  What happens when they lose in the SB this year, and he's .500 in super bowls?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2012, 03:46:32 PM »
Here is another interesting tidbit.  This year will be Tom Brady and Belichick's 10th playoff appearance together. In the 6 seasons that they held either the 1 or 2 seed, they made it to the superbowl 5 of those years.  In the years that they were seeded 3rd or lower, they failed to make the superbowl.  That is why having the 1 or 2 seed is important to the Patriots.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2012, 03:47:54 PM »
but they didn't win em.  They got to the big stage and choked.  What happens when they lose in the SB this year, and he's .500 in super bowls?
Look, I'll take getting to the superbowl anyday.  Sure it sucks to lose but only two teams make it. 

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2012, 04:00:01 PM »
Says the fan of the team that won one SB because of the tuck rule, and hasn't ever won one since they weren't allowed to video tape the other team's plays.

I have no Patriot/Brady hate, but dipshits statements like the ones you make give pause.   Just admit they beat the Pats and move on.

aw shuttup u refs gave ya 2 bowls and your team sucks, just arent called for holding on offensive line

you beeitch!!

http://www.csnne.com/football-new-england-patriots/patriots-talk/Brady-tempers-excitement-in-wake-of-big-?blockID=812351&feedID=10426

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2012, 04:13:12 PM »
Giants have WON two superbowls in the last five years, and are the CURRENT champs..there is no arguing with that.

are they as flashy as the Pats? hell no, but they win when they have to. Call it luck, whine like an idiot about penalties... a win is a win. to say the Giants aren't a very good team is stupid. they hung 42 on the Saints on the road this past weekend, yeah they suck  ::)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2012, 04:27:05 PM »
2007 Pats would like a word with you.

I'm not saying that the 16-0 record was fraudulent, but that season was all about outscoring everyone.  They still want to do that, but now, they've got 3 things they didn't have in 2007:

1) more of an ability to make defensive stops when needed

2) far more weapons for Tom Brady all over the field

3) a legit running threat

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2012, 04:28:31 PM »
Giants have WON two superbowls in the last five years, and are the CURRENT champs..there is no arguing with that.

are they as flashy as the Pats? hell no, but they win when they have to. Call it luck, whine like an idiot about penalties... a win is a win. to say the Giants aren't a very good team is stupid. they hung 42 on the Saints on the road this past weekend, yeah they suck  ::)
They aren't lucky, they just have a touch of downs like they're quarterback.  They can surely count to potatoe! The Giants have some of the most impressive superbowl runs in history.  They are famous for backing in to the playoffs, and then becoming road warriors. I won't bet against them. You guys better hope they aren't actually favored in any playoff games.  A team like the Seahawks can beat them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
A team like the Seahawks can beat them.
You better watch your tone son, I seem to remember the Hawk's beating the Pats earlier this year.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2012, 04:34:18 PM »
I'm not saying that the 16-0 record was fraudulent, but that season was all about outscoring everyone.  They still want to do that, but now, they've got 2 things they didn't have in 2007:

1) more of an ability to make defensive stops when needed

2) far more weapons for Tom Brady all over the field

3) a legit running threat
I'll give you running the running threat.  Far more weapons?  Remember, the had Moss who was playing out of his mind (20 td's) Brady was also an all-time great that year 50 Td's to 8 int's.  I don't think anyone will break that ratio ever again. The Pats let the pressure get to them in the end that year.  They had the  "best team ever" "perfect season" riding on that superbowl.  It was eerily similar to the Patriots win against "the greatest show on turf" Rams in 2001.  Nobody gave the Pats a chance in that game.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
You better watch your tone son, I seem to remember the Hawk's beating the Pats earlier this year.
I say that out of respect.  The only knock on the Seahwks is that they will probably have to win games in the playoffs (if they make it) on the road.  They are unbeatable (so far) at home this year.  With that being said, the Patriots choked that game. They were up by 10 I believe in the 4th.  This was earlier in the year when I didn't trust the Pats secondary for shit.